New FF: Veesha aur Teesra Kaun(Part 2 updated)

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Veesha aur Teesra Kaun- Part 2

It's been about 1 week for Ayesha in her new job. Veer keeps trying to give her a lift in the morning but Kameeni has made sure this doesn't happen by creating some excuse or other for A or V so they are never able to leave together. Veer has a big project on at work so with Ayesha's shifts and his schedule, the only time he sees her is when he plays with Nihal and if she is back from work too.

V has to work late one evening and Chudel Dadi has been invited to a high profile party. She wants to go and take her manhoos assistant Jeeju and her lallu daughter Nandini but doesn't want A to go, and Nihal and Bunty cannot go either as it is a late night do. She does her usual trick of "requesting" A to help as A is back from work. She feels pleased that A can babysit and they will all be out.

A has a really nice evening with the 2 boys and makes sure she makes Bunty feel included as she is the only one not thick enough to realise that Bunty must feel left out as all the attention is on Nihal. The boys eventually go to sleep but A is still restless and at around 10pm, she goes back into the kitchen to get a drink. Suddenly, she hears someone enter the kitchen, making her jump.

A: Oh Sir- aap? Aap agaye? Wo- maam ne kaha tha ke aapko bahut kaam he or shaayad aap aaj hotel me hi rukenge?

V: Haa Ayesha, lekin wo kaam aaj nahi hoga aur me bahut thak gaya tha isiliye....

A: Sorry Sir, I am sure aap bahut thakgaye hein. Lekin aapne kuch khana khaya?

Veer is so pleased she has asked about food as generally he comes home late and everyone is either asleep or out and no one bothers asking him if he needs to eat.

V: Woh maine dinner to miss kardiya.

A: Sir, mein apko khana laga doon? Sabzi, roti sabh hein fridge mein; main garam kardo?

V:Hmm, actually Ayesha mera yeh sab khane ka man nahin ye. Pata hai, aaj mujhe mera aur Jay bhayiya ka favourite midnight snack yaad aagaya. But never mind, abhi is time par wo sabh kahan. Mein yahi sabh khalunga.

Ayesha was feeling puzzled when Veer mentioned a special snack but suddenly she started smiling.

A: Ok Sir, aap fresh ho jayiye mein garam kardeti hoon.

V: Ok, main abhi aaya. Nihal so gaya?

A nods yes and Veer leaves to freshen up.

A quickly gets busy and when V comes back in about 10 minutes, she is standing over the stove, and a pan is sizzling. V walks over and is stunned to see what A has done.

V: Ayesha! Tumne omelette banadi! Tumhe kaise pata chala ke me isi snack ki baat kar raha tha?!!

A: Sir- aap bhi. Jeeju ka favourite snack to mujhe pata hona hi tha aur apne jabh aapka aur unka dish yaad kiya to me samajgayi. Jeeju bhi aksar Spanish omelette Didi se banvate the.

Veer is speechlessly pleased and is thinking that at this moment, A is his favourite person in the world.

He sits down and starts eating very quickly as he is starving. Suddenly, after a few mouthfuls he realises A is looking at him with a slight smile. When he catches her looking at her, she gets embarrassed and starts blushing.

V: Ayesha this is amazing! Thank you so much. Me itna thak gaya tha lekin mera favourite snack bana kar tumne saari thakan door kardi! He also thinks to himself that having A sitting there smiling is also good as a cure for tiredness!

V: Ayesha tum nahi khavogi?

A: Yeh? Nahi Sir, maine Nihal aur Bunty ke saath khaliya he.

Veer finishes eating whilst A talks to him about Nihal and Bunty and the evening they spent together. V is a bit upset he missed that and also that he has not been there a lot recently.

V: Ayesha, mujhe aisa lagta he ke pechle week se mene tum dono ke sath, mera matlab he, Nihal ke sath koi bhi waqt nahi bitaya.

A: Sir isme aapka kya dosh hai. Apko kam ka bahut pressure hain na?

V: Phir bhi Ayesha. Me aisa karta hoon ke weekend ko picnic organise karta hoon aur hum sab jayenge.

A loves this idea but suddenly remembers Hitler and this makes her immediately cautious.

A: Sir, Nihal ko aap sabh ke saath bahut maza ayega. Me use tayar rakhungi.

V looks very surprised: Ayesha, ye kya? Tum to aise baat kar rahi ho ke tum nahi hogi picnic par?

A: Woh Sir, maine socha.......

V: Ayesha tumhare bina hum kaise ja sakte hain, tumhare bina picnic per kaise maza aayega? Hmm- woh, Nihal ko acha nahi lage ga (quickly backtracking as A started to look at him at his earlier sentence).

Ayesha is thoughtful and starts to clear Veer's dish. At the same time, Veer tries to get the dish and their hands collide. The dish almost drops back on the table and Veer gets it just in time. They then start clearing the table and again V keeps getting in Ayesha's way.

The dish and table are all cleared and there is then nothing left to do. Veer and Ayesha are both reluctant to go back to their rooms. Suddenly Veer remembers that he should insist that he will drop Ayesha in the morning. However, suddenly, they hear a car draw up and it is obviously Cruella and company coming back- bad timing as usual. A really doesn't want to see the manhoos chudel's face before going to bed so quickly excuses herself, leaving Veer staring after her, thinking about the moments they have just spent together.

End of Part 2.

I've taken some excellent ideas that others posted re midnight meal etc and tried to work that in. I'll next try and work on an entry for a rival for Mr Tubelight to encourage his feelings to come out in the open a bit more! Hope this is ok.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great FF.. very nicely done and really cute scene... i hope the creatives read this and try to incorporate it in the show :)
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Shruti!

Loved the update and great ideas!

You're a good writer, wud luv to read more frm you!

Do update soon.

Tia

ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello Shruti.
loved ur part 2 as much as part1..ur writing has freshness & cool ideas..........😉😉😉
REAlly look forward to see some rather most of ur scenes in the actual show😲😲😲
ARE THE CREATIVES LISTENING!!!!

plzzzzzz update soon.....
Edited by ksaurav14 - 14 years ago
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey just lovely part....loved it...sooo shweet.....dis cruella had to tapofy had that moment only...neway....its relli cute n shweet....VeeSha rocks...n so does Shruti
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really liked iit ............hope the creatives r listening n seeing this toooo!!!11
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: foxs

really liked iit ............hope the creatives r listening n seeing this toooo!!!11

Thanks Fox! I've updated up to part 3 now but have finally figured put how to update the original post so its on the first one i posted. Glad you like it so far. Speak soon.