Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
great update,everyday need i to tell that😃 😃its sooooooo true everytime u write👏 👏
ok,yesterdays episode was spicy without any salt,i mean so much of shouting and yelling of the mad granny but nihaal was so sweet in his part,chachu should learn from him,at least he states his statement before the granny which veer always fails to do.
but sweet to see the cameo of veer in that epi,though he is dumbo still his presence made me feel good and also i miss ramada so much
again veer concerned over his mom and ayesha was like a person really pissing hard between his mother and wife😃 😃
anyway gals(tia,himani,mel,arpita.....🤗.),i cant stay today ,bit busy meet u later,byeeeeeee
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Arpita...I take the org line from new Carrollton, which is outside. Then I hope onto the red line to union station....everyday girl. At least I save on gas for car... It's expensive now to drive to dc.

ohh boy you are one brave gal. me will be dead, day one after I come back.
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Okay dears!

Me gotta go! Hope to catch you guys tonight in the precap thread!

Have a good day/night!

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Oh, these damn creatives need to do their homework properly warna paas kaise hoge?!

And they desperately need tips from the old creatives too!

old creative head I used to bug by sending FB message but new one I know nothing. So kinda helpless, varnaa abhi tak to I would have sent him 10000000 msges
md410 thumbnail
good night Tia
take care. for me coming to precap is kinda tough.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yah I'm looking too for new info of creative. No luck as of yet.

Arpita me signing off... Me sleep..gotta be up early.
Night night:)
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Okkkie - I am thinking we should do a joint petition to Star One about this wretched Demented Daadi track and the way they r making Star One more "Gharelu" at the expense of its base - youth oriented love stories...

I agree and if u do then let me know i will def join in :)
i really dont know y they r making it more Gharelu.. i mean we already have sooooooo many channels which have such shows...
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Mel,

I truly agree wid you! The judge was really a thick head! Jus like Nihaal had been running on the streets clinging to dear life while in maasi's custody, he did the same at the Vardhans and to top it he was sick too...

There Ayesha was only one, here at the madhouse they had so many family members + the security and still Nihaal escaped, so now who shud hv a better ryt on him?😡

Moreover, wen the case was goin on the creatives totally ignored Divya's will whr she had explicitly mentioned that shud anything happen to her and Jai, Nihaal wud be Ayesha's responsibility!😕😡

Thats exactly what i was thinking.. i mean even if the creatives wanted to give the custody to the Vardhans they cud have shown that the Will cant be found or got misplaced due to all the moving that Ayesha had to do... i mean just ignoring that fact is really careless stuff and expecting the viewers to not notice it 😡😡
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the wonderful update Arpita!🤗
Not bad you still keep the score😃👏, I think she will go on for 20 - 0 today after questioning the Vardhans! But how dare the throw the photo in the trash bin?😡 Veer ka maun Vrat kab khulega?🤔
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, what a superbly hilarious update🤣 naukrani equation was mast

Arrey me not in shock yaar, had to go super early to work today because of an early appointment😆 😆

Nihal sacchi mein maasi bhakth hai...he was too good yesterday🤗 🤗 aur party rakho budhiya, teri hi izzat mitti mein milegi😆 😆

Am glad that A is getting back into jhansi ki rani mode from tomorrow with divya's photo issue...seriously even if she has to fight with veer and leave the madhouse for divya no problem,but she should not suffer any more atyachar at the hands of this kameeni....A should get her spunk back....veer bhala kahan jayega, uske peeche peeche hi ayega inspite of all the wars...so Ayesha, just follow your instincts and get out of this house...

Anj, Good that you made this petition, have signed it already😃