Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
nice, funny update
, the best line, veer expecting - i love you from aisha thru mrs. dixit
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Hi Tia - she has all the reason to go back to court and fight seeing mental state of the house. The judge was stupid and didn't make the correct decision. Now nihal has to go through all this. DD just pisses me off to the tee.

Anj...got ur petition...is there a petition title u want us to use. I have never used ipetition, so not too sure what to do.

Mel,

I truly agree wid you! The judge was really a thick head! Jus like Nihaal had been running on the streets clinging to dear life while in maasi's custody, he did the same at the Vardhans and to top it he was sick too...

There Ayesha was only one, here at the madhouse they had so many family members + the security and still Nihaal escaped, so now who shud hv a better ryt on him?😡

Moreover, wen the case was goin on the creatives totally ignored Divya's will whr she had explicitly mentioned that shud anything happen to her and Jai, Nihaal wud be Ayesha's responsibility!😕😡

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poor himani she's probably got more depressed after today's show!!!! So I guessing she is saying prayers for veer to have the activitation of brain fir tomorrows show;)
tes_v1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Are Tia buddhhu re
Rashtra Geet : jan gan man adhinaayak jai hai on republic day and flag hosting, marching.
now do not say you do not know

Oh, Rashtra geet, that I know,. but I meant what were you guys talking abt it!😃

MELINDAM thumbnail
U knw what gals... It's really choppy and unprofessional the way the new creatives are changing scope of the show. Do they thk that the fans don't pay attention to such details and we are constantly blogging abt this...Do they not do any market research???? As to how the public feels...the will was such a big key for Ayesha....creatives took the easy way out. Yawn for the creatives.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Moreover, wen the case was goin on the creatives totally ignored Divya's will whr she had explicitly mentioned that shud anything happen to her and Jai, Nihaal wud be Ayesha's responsibility!😕😡

Oh bababa
this happen coz creative head of the story has changed. PB gone his chela came in who did not do his home work right so, turning nice show to saaaasss bahu saagaaa. It was told that granyy will be positive?? ya she is positive to kill maaasi😡
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Oh, Rashtra geet, that I know,. but I meant what were you guys talking abt it!😃

we were talking ki you were MIA yesterday, looks like ki gone to sing jan gan and flag hosting to school or Univ means your respective academic institution.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Arpita...I take the org line from new Carrollton, which is outside. Then I hope onto the red line to union station....everyday girl. At least I save on gas for car... It's expensive now to drive to dc.
MELINDAM thumbnail
I am just wanting to knw what veer does tomorrow. I mean yaar ,I hope they dnt draw this silent lover thg out. U knw Its a turn off when a guy doesn't stick up for his gal. If he doesn't say anythg to mom...Ayesha sud move on.
tes_v1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

we were talking ki you were MIA yesterday, looks like ki gone to sing jan gan and flag hosting to school or Univ means your respective academic institution.

Oh okay, yeah Flag hoisting and also a lot of other running around to be done, you see wen ur the eldest among the siblings of the house, ur responsibilty level is high!

Oh, these damn creatives need to do their homework properly warna paas kaise hoge?!

And they desperately need tips from the old creatives too!