Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey friends
here it is new promo: if any one has missed @ precap thread.😊
Credentials belong to HimaniπŸ‘ ( me not like vardhan a k a taking someone else credit.πŸ˜ƒ)
I update from U tube videos, so did not get to see this.

NEW PROMO : Immediately after the precap, they showed a new promo where ayesha is sitting with nihal and telling him a story, its nighttime and the room is dark...kameeni is standing at the doorstep like a chudail and saying to herself that ayesha these moments will not last anymore, you have no idea what am going to do to you....

Oh God now this promo is worrying...looks like a full on war between kameeni and ayesha, dadi is going to get dirtier now😑

Thank you HimaniπŸ‘πŸΌ
My views:
well it should not surprise us. Granny will go to any extent. For her N is Oscar Award, whose heart she wants to buy for any price but love.
May be who knows this might be a discharge ticket for Ayesha from mental hospital, when she sees passive Veer, just standing there not standing up. This might result in good, as later N will make life hell for granny and chaachu both. Chaachu may not stand up for Chaachi but for N he will. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So chill.
Infect today's epi was not that bad at all. I know lot of you disagree with me, I am just looking it from NiSha'a angle. Basically they won. They can do anything and every thing in real sens for each other. πŸ‘ They put perfect example that those two are world for each other, NO ONE has entry yet in their world so far not even chaachu. So granny is out of question.

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok I'm gng to be optimistic again...

Well veer is gng to have to make peace in his house. Ok... So he will side with maa, but at the same time he Also know that at all cost he has to maintain relationship with Nisha. Nisha has no problem in knowing were there loyalty lies...But veer on the other hand is doubtful. He's sooo attached to nihal and knows he a well mannered Child, thus massi must also be well manner. Kids follow suit of their parents and family!!!!! therefore which side wud be more honest in telling the truth??? I hope Gnouhcu finds out soon
MELINDAM thumbnail
Yay Arpita.... Ur being optimistic too. Yay!!!!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Okkkie - I am thinking we should do a joint petition to Star One about this wretched Demented Daadi track and the way they r making Star One more "Gharelu" at the expense of its base - youth oriented love stories...

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Yay Arpita.... Ur being optimistic too. Yay!!!!

Hi Mel
me here.
well If they are not going to enter 3rd angle then, some one needs to be there, rite now I only see Veer as bridge. If you will look up today's epi from NiSha POV, then you get loads of optimisms. Granny, NiSha all behaving the way they should, now only variable factor will be Veer.
Let's see how he plays.
I know he hates Divya, so might not stand up for A over her sis's picture but for N's happiness he will go way too far. This way he can discover all over Ayesha again, loving maassi whose world is N, but determine sister too, who is fighting for her sis's respect.
He kinda intebted to A for helping to take care of N. He knows he was at fault when N ran away. Had it no been t A then they almost lost him
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Okkkie - I am thinking we should do a joint petition to Star One about this wretched Demented Daadi track and the way they r making Star One more "Gharelu" at the expense of its base - youth oriented love stories...

Please do. I was thinking how to nudge new head as PB is not help anymore.
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

Please do. I was thinking how to nudge new head as PB is not help anymore.

Exactly!

Anjan, this is a great idea! Widout the saas-bahu saga, JPSYA is doin pretty well, I mean MJHT started falling back due to its marriage track!

Why don't the creatives just concentrate on the youth-oriented love story, wid dadi n jeej, the gharelu flavor comes on its own, they needn't add overdoses of it!

md410 thumbnail
Hi Tiaaaaa
how come you were missing since yesterday??? and yeh Roshni which line is she standing??🀣
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Arpita!πŸ€—

Well, I'm pretty busy lately, do din se epis bhi nahi dekhe, updates tak padhne ka tym nahi hai!

Roshni, pata nahi BU gayi tab se zyaada dikhayi nahi de rahi hai, kahi kidnap to nahi ho gayi?😲🀣

MELINDAM thumbnail
Hi all-me here!! Just saw the show....stupid old women. This will wrkout for Ayesha...it's gng to take time.

I'm hoping veer will step up.... I mean how stupid are the vardhans???? Ugh!!