Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks for the update Arpita.........i was wondering who Teji was....then it struck me........🤣.......you really have a great presence of mind & sense of humour.....😃

the eppy was just about ok......Nihal was a star.....⭐️⭐️......the bond between maasi bhaanja is really cute.

i had to lower the volume when dadi started yelling in the end........😡😆....she is just too much. I just hope that after Ayesha's confrontation with Kameeni tomorrow VeeSha don't start fighting again...............i hope Veer understands Ayesha's point of view....
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Arpita - kya kare, I have very split loyalties😉😆 and my siggies and Avi reflect my inner conflict🤣🤣 I just need to chipko one of Mayank from MJHT and I will be all set☺️...and my parents wonder why i am still single🤣🤣🤣 am too buzy living a teenager's multiple men phase

join the d*** club. you telling me.😉 good. next time I tell my sis to talk to you why am I single.🤣🤣
Me torn btwn abeer and veer too. at least abeer stands up to rest, is not brainless like mom operated puppet 😡😡robot actually too advance for him😆.

wat is your guess??? for torture Cinderella story??
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: swan20

thanks for the update Arpita.........i was wondering who Teji was....then it struck me........🤣.......you really have a great presence of mind & sense of humour.....😃

the eppy was just about ok......Nihal was a star.....⭐️⭐️......the bond between maasi bhaanja is really cute.

i had to lower the volume when dadi started yelling in the end........😡😆....she is just too much. I just hope that after Ayesha's confrontation with Kameeni tomorrow VeeSha don't start fighting again...............i hope Veer understands Ayesha's point of view....Anjana: I doubt it - Veer also thinks Divya is a DEMON who consumed his abla brother and destroyed his family.

Word Count: 0

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Arpita - Abeer becomes "Veer"😉😆 infront of TN... so, I don't hold out much hope for him either🤔 The only insane maard ka baacha maybe crazy Krishan on Pratigya but, even he is under that other dudes "evil" influence 👎🏼 Seriously, why can't "reel" men think for themselves😕
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😡I am really really really irritated with Star One doing this utter crap Saas Bahu nautanki and I will bet u all a dolla that Veer is going to side with Mommy for the forseeable future just as he has done in the past... for god's sake, his mommy dictates his bedtime🤪🤪

I definitely agree with that... i was quite happy with most Star One shows because atleast they didnt have the Saas Bahu nonsense but after the news that they r looking to move to family drama i feel all serials r losing their originality...
I also dont like the fact that just coz the creative head got changed for Ajnabee they seem to have totally discarded the orginal storyline... like the hotel setting, the 3rd angle or even the positive granny.. i mean u can modify some things or have ur own ideas moving forward.. but whats already communicated to the views should also be kept in mind.. as thats what got us attracted to the show in the first place 😛
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Anj.... I am completely with you on this. Who wants to watch somethg that has already been done and almost every Indian show has this babu aur maa issue....yawn!!!! I liked Ayesha the best when she was putting ppl in their places..hate the the pity party Ayesha.

Mel

😡I am really really really irritated with Star One doing this utter crap Saas Bahu nautanki and I will bet u all a dolla that Veer is going to side with Mommy for the forseeable future just as he has done in the past... for god's sake, his mommy dictates his bedtime🤪🤪

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: swan20

Arpita; your welcome Anuja.( hope this time I got your name right)😛 You know what i was about to wirte amit's mom but then thought that would be silly as all know it.😆

i had to lower the volume when dadi started yelling in the end........😡😆
Arpita: i know she has totally lost it. way tooooo frustrated.

I just hope that after Ayesha's confrontation with Kameeni tomorrow VeeSha don't start fighting again...............i hope Veer understands Ayesha's point of view....

Arpita: even they fight, ayesh will not be at lost does not mean i want them to fight, but if fighting with Veer results in her way out of the house, good for A. N will make hell then to get maassi back. I'm sure if not for himself but for N, veer will stand up😃

MELINDAM thumbnail

@Arpita - Abeer becomes "Veer"😉😆infront of TN... so, I don't hold out much hope for him either🤔 The only insane maard ka baacha maybe crazy Krishan on Pratigya but, even he is under that other dudes "evil" influence 👎🏼 Seriously, why can't "reel" men think for themselves😕

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh and i forgot to add.. Greattttttttttt Update Arpita as always.... and i loved ur title... :):)
MELINDAM thumbnail
@ veer will protect nihal at all cost...i thk veer will side with mom against Ayesha....Heck I can't predict anymore what he's gng to do.