Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey.. Arpz.I njoyed ur update much more than the episode...though the Nihaal part was really touching. Loved that part. NiSha bond is just awesome.....hats off...lovely.

Veer had such a small span...fffff...am missing VeeSha...nahhh...want him asap...supporting Ayun crossing his crrazy Mum....Veeru cum back..mwuahhh.

Looks like tommrw Ayu will get to understand those tricks of Kmini....hopefully Veer understands that soon....if his brain cells doesn't stop wrking overni8

Arpz...nice update....just loved ur comments..hehhe .
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Btwn....I loved that ayu-pammi-mrs. dixit n sreedhar convo. I wud have luved if Mrs.Dixit wud have told Veeru that AYu said shez feeling lonely...awww...wud have loved to c his reaction.

Neway...this saas-bahu drama is relli irritating...I remember once Star One had said that they wud stop the youth based shows n try their hands at these typical saas-bahu sagas...but den why spoil the youth based shows with such crappy matter....neway..Hope that Veer unlike the typical BT heroes...get to understand Ayu...b4 things turn too sour!!
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

😡I am really really really irritated with Star One doing this utter crap Saas Bahu nautanki and I will bet u all a dolla that Veer is going to side with Mommy for the forseeable future just as he has done in the past... for god's sake, his mommy dictates his bedtime🤪🤪

Ya even I thnk so, but I think that N wll do some wonders in that case and pump some adrenaline into Veer's huge body...as usual he will thnk she is wrong, but later will repent and say sorry the way he does always....but now, I thnk the focus will be on D's pic and whole Diva-beingnot respected-at Vardhans house issue...and may be will see some revelations of D and J's relationship...please creatives dont give us any hackneyed plot of typical Saas Bahu drama here...we have Star Plus for that! 😆
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

😡I am really really really irritated with Star One doing this utter crap Saas Bahu nautanki and I will bet u all a dolla that Veer is going to side with Mommy for the forseeable future just as he has done in the past... for god's sake, his mommy dictates his bedtime🤪🤪

there should be a way out for maassi. if V decides to be pendulum singh and stays @ mom's court that I think he will, then we are in desperate need of love triangle.
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaal

Looks like tommrw Ayu will get to understand those tricks of Kmini....hopefully Veer understands that soon....if his brain cells doesn't stop wrking overni8

Arpz...nice update....just loved ur comments..hehhe .

Your welcome Payal🤗
Well A had hunch, tom it will be conformation of it. that is all.
The most important is Veer's reaction. I would love to see him changing like Mrs Phadke.Though I have doubt about him like pammi😆
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenAnnie18

i
And tomorrow, i am 90% sure, he will take his mommy's side 😔

I kinda agree with you, unless he decides to surprise us.
Well right now A has soften towards him, but Veer has kinda fallen for her, so hating A will hurt him more than A, as maassi still has trump card N.😃
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am suppa sick of these mama's boyz🤣🤣 it seriously lowers their sexy quotient when they run to fix mommy's pallu every other scene🤪🤪
md410 thumbnail
@ Anj
agree. with you let's see how long he does it.

He took one step asking A to stay there, k-meani did not give him chance to try to defends by letting A stay mental hosp. Let's see if he chicken out this time??

I know we do not want to see trashy crappy saas bahu sgaa.
The concept of story is A's stuggle and her bonding with N. one think for sure that they are pulling NiSha bonding perfectly, and I guess whole focus was today like that. We shud not surprise if N will show granny her limits and not Veer
md410 thumbnail
hmmmmmmmmmm Anj you switching btwn Prithvi and Veer your avi and siggi🤣
good going 🤣🤣🤣
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Arpita - kya kare, I have very split loyalties😉😆 and my siggies and Avi reflect my inner conflict🤣🤣 I just need to chipko one of Mayank from MJHT and I will be all set (Arjun, Mayu, Veer, n Prithvi - hmmmmmmmmmm☺️)...and my parents wonder why i am still single🤣🤣🤣 am too buzy living a teenager's multiple men phase Real men cannot live down to my expectations: they don't know they r supposed to hang on to pearls of wisdom from Dakku Daddy, Daddi, n Jackal Jeeju, Mouth-off chauvanist dialogues about wat women cannot do😆😆, cross-dress, and insult/hurt my parents🤣
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago