Jan 26 Write Up: Hanumaanji aka N burns Lanka

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Recap: Beginning of torture Cinderella Week ( we will see who's torture)😛
Meani kameeni let Ayesha stay in the mental hospital(vardhan's). VeNiSha happy. Raakshas Taadka tells cugalkhor she did this for her shikaar ( Nihaal). Mom's puppy back to robo mode. Witch planed to have torture Cinderella week ( creative head decides to have torture the viewers week), 😆by having party, gave servants off ( poor soul now they can breath) . Shashikala asks ayesha to help. ( Arpita waiting, when you will do dishes for maasi)😃

All forum buddies are invited to party. I know no one actually looking forward, does not want to go, but please do join just to be a moral supporter of maassi😛😃

Part: 1 Naukrani Cinderella:

Ayesha assures that no need to worry she will take care of ( anyways she is taking good care of all VeHal, nasty jeeju, dump nandini, and YOU too)😆 Maa- beti happy. Decked up distorted dolls ( guests) arrived calling Kameeni aka Kamini🤣 Shashikala(SK) aka granny asks bua to get her Shikaar ( Nihaal) down, tells ayesha serve properly ( Yeah she will do such a nice servicing of your mind). SK welcomes all guests ( why there is always Mrs Joshi in guest.😛)
bawla or bigda bunty ( BB, you decide) throwing notes to N ( oops he was like throwing some thing in trash LOL, No holiday for republic day??😆). N thanks him not for trash aka notes but for giving him runaway N, idea. Only coz of that he could get his maasi back and BB's mamma could get maami. For getting chaachi, N wants to shake hands of friendship. Reluctant BB does it ( jjeju ka beta hai) still goes in mind next time better luck of mine. ( well you baap beta has been lucky for VeNISha so far) Bua walks in telling come down there is party for you ( good BB is more insecure, totally like his maamaa jallofy kahi ka😆) Bua ki smile vanishes when jhaansi aka N asks okay but where is Lakshmi bai ( honey, granny promoted her to Naukrani from Rani🤣) bua tells she is helping us you come. BB finally excited wow so much food will be there ( oops I guess he was starving since N is in)😆What yaar why creative make kid starv??
N& BB goes down. In the hall, Granny insisting guest to have something. SK orders A to serve all quickly, maasi uneasy ( hmmm, batti jal rahi hai, well she is not Veer sir na). manner less friend ( I do not blame her, it was SK's tone)😡😡asks where does she get such a pretty naukrani?? (A in heart very soon it will be other way round SK)🤣oops I can not believe guest tells the same what I wrote in update. ( creative head if you taking lines from update then how about giving VeeSHa romance) be careful with her particularly when you have young handsome son ( really is he young or 5 yrs old kid??). Sorry jerk aunty too late damge done. Beta has already stolen)🤣 More instigation on way. friends put more dirt in SK's mind. A shell shocked. Good for us. Now A will reluctant, veer will be pinning for her. High time that Veer's Cousin or Granny's brother gets admit in mental hospital😃😊😉, as A's savior. veer to jal ke raakh.
SK tells her to get more drinks, ukskaaoo friend, demands their farmaish.😡. poor A still in shock, SK throwing killer look ( hahha beta toh gone, lokks won't do)😆 Maasi back to kitchen. Yipeeeeeeee Bhakta Prahlaad arrieved. 👏. Thinks to himself why A is working ( go hit SK) tells BB, maassi working, me going to help her ( granny fun starts now. ), runs to maassi.( SK, forget, you can not buy their love, you know na what happen to Holika???) heart broken 💔A pulls herself together, explaining herself,Can't she do this for N's happiness. teary A thinks SK did lot of favors to her ( favor??? haiiii, you sharma sis did favor to her sons. saved them from mom's torture, make them falling for you two,)🤣 N questions maasi why is she doing this??👏👏👏( Brilliant, what to do, granny has forgotten that A is her DIL's sis)N tells he does not like this. A explains, nothing rong in it, servants are off, so helping SK. Did not I teach to help people ( maasi how could human help a witch). N is not convince. She make him understands that the party is for you. So how can I not help. N says if that is the case then he will join her too.⭐️A denies, N wonder how could she do alone. ( go get granny)😡 😡😡 A tells him not to worry.🤗aww maasi🤗

Part: 2 Tit for tat

BB instigates bhakt Prahlaad sweetly to help A (Me not at all mind BB ka instigation). N says I want to but she asked not to. BB tells If I were you I would have helped her for sure may be indirectly(some time kids just amazed with their innocence) N agrees, thanks him, BB thinks good it will be fun to watch granny yelling at you ( noops, plan will backfire as usual, SK will yell at A) 😆
Back in the hall is contrast ( it's like we are living in two parallel universe🤣.) SK telling N is like prince ( yup he is), totally like jai ( yup, Brain DNA, sharma's ka, that's all matter, hunk toh Veer bhi hai), He is very mature, ( yup. see helping maassi, will get her respect back as Rani), me so lucky( yup, He, correcting your blunders, giving respect to his maasi in his home).N serving, guest tells you are kid, why you doing this ( thank god some one has humanity) N replies, helping maassi. Guests thinks he is naukrani's relative,( me back to equation, naukrani= relative N, Relative N = SK, so Sk = naukrani hahhahha)🤣 guests feel bad for N.( we do not, yahi to ek hanuman hai lanka ka) nautanki ki friend asks for N, while other one walks to ask Bua, do not they have more servants?? SK roars has she made mistake?? friend goes, we are feeling bad, SK says for naukarani, she goes no for her nephew yipeeeeeeeeeeeee one more slap Ayesha Maasi 9-0 Rajkumar N maaro entry as Naukar N ⭐️ I thought SK will have cardiac arrest. Just perfect invisible delicious slap. In frustration she yells Nihaaalllllll. WOW earth stops revolving. mean Massi shocked. friends ask so this is N why is he serving then???( SK go go tell na ki you are also Naukrani, I just explained equation to you naa)🤣SK tells him you can not do this naukro vaala kaam. he asks why she says coz you are Nihaal Vardhan Singh ( N is in heart I was helping chaachi Veer singh only)😆, You are our heir, I throw party for you. BB happy.All are hear to meet you ( n in heart and to maassi too). She ask him to come with her. NADAAA( NiSha is not gaddar like you. You let your son go, Jhaansi will not maasi go) He says if massi can do this why can't I bravooooooooo SK has no answer. Trapped in her own plan ( This is what happen if you are in Jeeju's team. ask Khattu) A asks N what are you doing. SK fuming. DId not I ask you not to work??( When NiSha bonds they forget whole world)👏 👏. N replies I know, I can not see you doing all alone. why can't I help you ( go N go, baja band SK ka) SK too shock to utter a word. Bua jumps in ( oye dalbadlu why you did not tell ki A is not naukrani??) ki it does not suit you< n says it does not suit either👏 ki me not helping maassi⭐️
Fuming Sk tells oki, you do not do this and tells A not to work ( great, Tit for tat worked.)

Part: 3 Session Praise Maassi

Finally embarrassed Sk tells the truth ki I let all servants go, made A naukrani. jks apart she tells A helped us coz servants took off.( liar, liar) Bua says thaks to A, requests her to enjoy the party.( oh. you do not but A has self respect, after such insult you are asking her to enjoy party??? you nuts??) A politely, denies offer, tells them to have fun, nodes to N and leaves.Friends start praising N and massi. N adds up my maassi taught me all, she tells koi kaam chota bada nahi, we should help all, I can do anything for maassi.I love most my maassi. Awesome Massi leads 10-0. SK ki party turns to praising party for maassi. OMG Sk still did not get heart attack such a tough beshram cookie😆😆. Friends says I am surprised to hear that A is N's maasi, she asks N's favorite dish, of course gajjar ka halva cake, pulav cooked by maassi, favorite story Maasi telling robin hood, OMG I thought now SK going to slap N for doing maassi jaap😆 😉 Arpita wondering what was those question about favorites??? IF ke questionnaire hai kya that N needs to fill in ( anj yours still pending)
SK makes an excuse to make a call ( sure now massi bashing session up stare)
Back to ramada, paagal premi aka Veer ( staring massi on his lappy desktop background) thinks to himself 6 pm, he did not get to time to ask how is N ( how is jaya too)❤️ here comes it is who knows how A is taking care of N ( last 7 yrs were you with her??? now she is your gal so thinking about her na) he tries to call A but line is busy (he thinks OMG is A talking to subhash, noooo I need to rush🤣)Other side Jaya telling Mrs Dixit, Amit ji ( veer) left file here, so I thought I would let him know ( Wow what a telepathy, you want him home early naa) She tells sometime I feel lonely, so I made excuse of file to talk to you ( I wanted to talk to Amit ji but what to do you picked up) Mrs Dixit tells her we all with you including Veer Sir kidding. paami Shridhar comes there too and talk to her ( do I see one more pair in hotel- Pammi-shridhar, we will know on 14 th feb) He tells A to visit ramada, A agrees ( haha will soon there as your boss) Finally robot has to compromise by calling mom, asks about N, she pours all her frustration sarcastically on Veer that N is praising our family like hell.He made his maassi Goddess ( bravo, anger ka catalytic effect, Veer will love A more) it seems No one can give him better upbringing then her( boy you still did not get this??? which planet are you from??) Veer is confused.She cuts the phone. Veer wonders what's rong with mom suddenly?? ( no veer you slowly about to know your true mom dear

Part: 4 Khisiyaani Billi

Mrs Dixit walks in Veer's office to tell his GF has called. (Wow veer just hearing of her name makes you blush)She tells him about file ( Veer is thoughtful, I guess thinking A did not tell the truth, something going on, we are about to find out) YUp he asks if she said something else??No sir ( yeaha yeah she was telling how much she misses you, you two one heck of shy lovers I tell you, do not ask other talk directly)Al rite brain cells still active. He to himself convo with mom tells some thing is not right, is there another conflict btwn Teji and Jaya??? Hope all is fine( yooooo you are this time on right track, just your cousin is missing now to make you jelous🤣) A comes to Sk's room to tell bua calling you downstairs, your friends leaving ( ?
OMG A what did you do?? you are about to walk on hot coal) Sk asks her to tell them I am not feeling well, so can not come ( who asks you to make rani a naukrani??) A asks what happen m'aam ( A you are about to burn your hands, just leave, she does not deserve your concern) Sk yells badly ( have ear muffs) stop all this drama( lo kal lo baat who is asking whom, your dramabaaz granny not her, she is pure, genuine) A shocked 😲( she should not be. That is why one should always go with first instinct. you made mistake by giving her benefit of doubt)😲 zing zang too loud back ground killing screen time( you can skip) Fuming SK screms bottom of her lungs, this is an excuse, how could I face them ( what is that saying goes around comes around or other way round???🤣) You left no stone unturned to having me insulted ( well SK you initiated super flop plan, why blame A?? ) A defends she did nothing. ( rite, SK go get crash course from N how to spoil plans?? your own blood ditching you) She goes yaa you are innocent, knows nothing, ( yes she is, you got that right)What was the need to make N work ( idiot?? did not N told you he was helping her his own) A defends tells she told him not to, but in vain. She tells her stop acting. ( hey you are acting not her) Why did you make N as excuse, you could have told me?what would have they thought about me that how careless, stonehearten am I ( nothing just ki wud be DIL and DIL ki sis ko Servant bolti hai, how witchy is this😡😡) You killed my image ( so next time think 10 times, before repeating this, at least for your image, nothing will happen to A, she has bhakt prahlaaad, holika will be in flames)) A tries to tell you are misunderstanding me, she blasts I understand you now. ( what is this SK???? to day is republic day yaar aaj toh jhaansi ki raani ko chod de?? our freedom is her contribution🤣)How cunning are you, innocent N does not know your intentions ( rong, he knows nothing about granny's intention)By making him scape goat you want to fulfill your wish ( what you doing?? oh I get it you are speaking about your self not A. and scape goat toh chaachu making to get A via N)) Probably you are forgetting N is not all alone ( she knows, his maasi was,is, will always be with him. You are about to be alone by losing your final son to Shimla ki sharma chick ) His granny is with him, I will not let you take advantage of his feelings. ( you kidding naa granny I know) A tries to defend, she asks her to get lost. ( hmmmmmm, now tom your son will ask you to get lost)🤣 Granny ka baj gaya dhol ho gaya uska dabba gol🤣

Tomorrow: Pardafash
A taking out trash finds Divya's picture in Trash can. ( OKi A now one request, Go back to Jhaansi ki rani mode from Crying baby form. Please honor Republic day. )

Tune in friends to find If we get lakshmi bai back, if Robot cross with his mom, goes to console A with hug and a good night kiss or not???( anyways now it's his turn)
Enjoy
Arpita😛

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanxxx for the update.today epi is just ok.i really love the hotel scene of veer thinking abt ayesha.I hope in tomorrow epi veer will come back to his home for the file and sees ayesha crying in nihal's room then he becomes prince charming and comfort his cinderalla(ayesha).
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
super cool and hilarious comments Arpita! Loved all of them...hmmm...now we can see A waking up from her dormant sleep and giving it back to the old hag..btw, the way Kamini was yelling at her, she was looking like a ramsay brothers film ki herione..thanks to her eyes too...she has perfect ones...😉
I want to see this confrontation betweeen A and K...A is staying for N agreed, but in a way she is only helping Vardhans...I really wish A should stand for herself now if there is no one to support her....thats the least she can do😡
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Arpita for updating. I just saw the episode...what a downer today....I feel so bad for Ayesha but at the same it's annoying cuz Ayesha has decided to put herself through this.
Girls....ok so I understand that she loves nihal, but at the same time it's too much for her.

Veer: I have a feeling he is gng to take her away from his home, at least during the day time and have her working in the hotel. Just to keep the peace in his home... Can you believe how rude this women is?? She's equally rude to her own kids...she is such a drama queen. This meanie queenie needs to chill out....arpita and himani...I say we give her a taste of her rudeness....push her into a freezer:)

Nihal: very good beta...waah!!! Beta please keep up the good work, by praising massi. Arpita what's the score now, 10(massi) -0(meanie queenie).

Veer, kuch toh karo jadli before u lose ayesha.

Mel
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
By the way... The aunty at the kitty party...who said dadi should be careful of Ayesha......hello he's fallen soooooooo hard her already....now take action tiger!!!
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Thanks Arpita for updating. I just saw the episode...what a downer today....I feel so bad for Ayesha but at the same it's annoying cuz Ayesha has decided to put herself through this.
Girls....ok so I understand that she loves nihal, but at the same time it's too much for her.

Veer: I have a feeling he is gng to take her away from his home, at least during the day time and have her working in the hotel. Just to keep the peace in his home... Can you believe how rude this women is?? She's equally rude to her own kids...she is such a drama queen. This meanie queenie needs to chill out....arpita and himani...I say we give her a taste of her rudeness....push her into a freezer:)

Nihal: very good beta...waah!!! Beta please keep up the good work, by praising massi. Arpita what's the score now, 10(massi) -0(meanie queenie).

Veer, kuch toh karo jadli before u lose ayesha.

Mel

And did you notice, some of the oldies in the party werent actually old? Well they could be Nandu's statue frnds...so I may be wrong....but all were as horrid and scary as K-mini....Well this old one does hang out with bunch of like people only...no one to give her some piece of mind and brain to understand people...
waise, both the old hag and her late husband have topped screaming and yelling match I guess, dad never understood Jai and this monster-in-law (of Ayesha and D) doesnt even attempt to understand them
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for zabardast update Arpita !!!😃
Guys, one thing that i liked the most in today's episode was the color of Veer's shirt😆. It is my fav. Color!!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update Arpita! I guess I will do with your and Anjana's updates this week. They are so entertaining.....I had rather not watch DD screaming at Ayesha.......

Hoping DD doesn't take N away from A. What if she succeeds in separating these 2????🤢
Look like Veer has guest appearance this week......brain cells kab activate hote hai uske????? On Thursday???
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

😡I am really really really irritated with Star One doing this utter crap Saas Bahu nautanki and I will bet u all a dolla that Veer is going to side with Mommy for the forseeable future just as he has done in the past... for god's sake, his mommy dictates his bedtime🤪🤪

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i have a feeling that Veer is going to believe whatever crap evil mommy is going to feed in his mind about Ayesha, to the point hat he starts to hate her, because he seems confused today after receiving mommy's call. The sad point is he didn't try to call Ayesha to get this confusion cleared.
And tomorrow, i am 90% sure, he will take his mommy's side 😔