Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Ok Episode.... K tells A to do the serving and all for the guest...The buddhon-ki-toli arrive...Bunty gives N some books...N forwards friendship hand towards B...B accepts it, but like father like son - thinks in mind that they can never be frnds (I wonder why is he not wearing glasses like his ass father so that he cld adjust them like he does 😉)...anyways....kids come to the get together scene and N on seeing his masi work wonders why is she doing that and enquires if she needs his help..She asks him not to and to enjoy with granny and guests...But small evil mind-Bunty instigates N to go and help masi...N does some serving and some of the idiotic aunties comment on child labor...this fumes K and she says that N is her grandson...N gives a nice lecture to all the oldies on how no work is small or big and that one should always help others...they appreciate on his upbringing and N goes ga ga over his masi....K is fuming all this while....
cut to Veer (in office) - he starts thinking abt what N must be doing and how A must be taking his care alone...he tries to call N on his room number (wow...now they have separate phones for each room in the house)...but couldnt get thru....A is in N's room and calls Mrs. Dixit and tells her that Veer has left some file in N's room...Mrs D says that she will convey this to Veer...so she does the same and Veer enquires if A was saying anything else on the phone....Mrs D leaves from Veer office after saying that A did not say anything special other than the file thing....
V and K have a conversation and K sarcastically says tat N enjoyed a lot in the get together as his masi was there and cuts the phone....V wonders what happened....
K scolds A for getting N do the serving and all...A tries to explain but she refuses to listen anything and asks A to get lost....
Precap - A sees D's pic in the dustbin and fumes in anger saying that she can tolerate any crap but not an insult to her sister.... (so finally the tigress is waking up)
BTW-Today is Tuesday and I do fast on tuesdays so I just fast forwarded some of the K's scenes..all this smell of good food is making me hungry and I had to leave my desk and go out 😆)
Edited by usa_virher_2464 - 14 years ago