Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
shurti dear this part is fablousssssss.I really love the jeolousy part.plzzzz update next part soon and thanxxx for th pm.Sorry for late comment.
fatima
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Shruti!πŸ€—

Finally, I read all your updates and now I'm craving for more!πŸ˜†

Fabulous, simply Fab! I loved every update and this jealousy factor is always an added benefit!πŸ˜›

The pond scene was sweet! No looking forward to some VeNiSha n VeeSha moments in isolation!πŸ˜‰

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shruti....Hey Girll u have done wonders...Loved ur updates....specially two consecutive episodes......Actually had been busy the entire day....so just came n checked...It was really fresh n entertaining....after a very heavy day....u just vanished away all my tiredness....Awesome πŸ‘ Loved the trio hugging scene....Aww.....I need some more......u kept ur promise of bumper episodes....n am veryyyy happy⭐️ U r a real shweetheart. vacations ending todays....college resumes from tomorrow....so a bit heavy at heart....But....forgot everything while going through the updates.....Lovely........
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Part 10

Veer, Ayesha and Nihal arrive home after Veer and Nihal's drenching in the pool, to find that the house is already in an uproar. Kameeni has been contacted by one of her trust fund guardians, who has noticed that she has not made any deposits in the fund for a while and in fact, from one of the fund's portfolio, a lot of withdrawals have been made. This has caused a huge uproar with Kameeni. She cannot understand what has happened and needs to see the receipts and records for the funds for the past year or so. She must travel to Delhi to meet with the fund trustees. However, she wants to make sure her evil Senapati (Jeeju) is briefed to make sure he keeps an eye on Ayesha and keeps Veer away from her, but the Jackal is out (plotting more money scamming tactics with Khatwani, no doubt). Kamini leaves a note with Nandani asking the Jackal to keep up with her mission and is preparing to leave. Our trio walk in just as she is trying to call Veer's mobile. She is shocked to see three of them so wet, especially Veer and Nihal. As soon as she is told that Nihal fell in the pool and that Veer saved him, she lets loose.

K

: Veer! Maine to socha tha ke tum koi meeting main haun. Yeh thi tumhare meeting? Aur Ayesha- tum itni laparva kaise ho sakti ho? Vaise abhi mere paas tum logo ko saath nipat ne ka vaqt nahin hain. Mein Delhi se lotkar is baare main tumse baat karoon gi.🀬🀬

V

: Delhi? Aap Delhi jarahi hain? 😊

Whilst DDD explains, Ayesha rushes off to change Nihal. Nihal has already started sneezing and his teeth are chattering. Ayesha quickly gives him a warm bath and changes him, putting him in bed as soon as she can to stay warm. She also gets changed herself. Soon, whilst she is sitting with Nihal, Nihal's Chachu (also changed but also sneezing!) walks in. I am sure readers will be pleased to know that the Demon Queen has left. πŸ˜ƒ

A

: Arey, aap dono ko zukham hoga aise lag raha hai. Main aap dono ke liye abhi garam kaada (traditional broth type mixture for ailments) bana kar aati hoon. She rushes out of the room.

N

: Oh no, Chachu, Maasi ka kaada bohot kadva hota hai aur woh pilake hi rahengi. Kya karsakte hain? Hmmm, idea- Maasi aaye uske pehle sone ki acting karenge.πŸ˜‰

Of-course, as Nihal's "partner in crime" Veer agrees and when poor Ayesha comes back, she finds both of them apparently asleep. Ayesha looks at them both very tenderly but is worrying, as she knows their cold will probably get worse unless they take some medicine. Whilst she is wondering what to do, she notices Nihal slightly fidgeting and his eyes slightly flickering as if to look at what she is doing! At the same time, she notices that Veer, too, seems not to be really asleep. πŸ€ͺ

A

: Hmmm, to yeh baat hai; dono Chachu- Bhatija apne aap ko bahut hoshiyar mante hain.

Ayesha starts to mumble audibly so they can hear her.

A

:Oh bhagwan, yeh to soh gaye hai. Jagati nahi hoon. Baad main avungi. πŸ˜‰

She leaves the two small cups of kaada on the side and walks out but waits just at the side of the door so they don't see her. As soon as she is out, both Veer and Nihal jump up.

V

(sneezing) : Acha Nihaal, bechari apki maasi to chali gayi. Lekin apko nahin lagta kai unone yeh dava banayi aur humne unke saath aisa natak kiya?

N

(slightly coughing) : Haan Chachu, lekin yeh kaada itna boora hain ke......

Suddenly, he sees his Maasi, who has a very stern look on her face, standing at the door. 😳 Seeing his shock, Veer turns and also sees Ayesha. They both look very sheepish and slightly scared! 😳

A

: Acha, to yeh baat hain. Mujhe bevakuf banaya ja raha tha. Aur aap dono ko dekho- abhi se zukham hai aur Nihal- khaasi bhi. Chalo dono, yeh pi lo aur phir baad mein me aap dono ki khabar loongi.

With many protests, Veer and Nihal are forced to down the medicine. Soon, the medicine has disappeared. Ayesha then gives Nihal a big hug and a kiss on his forehead. πŸ€—

N

: Maasi- dava to Chachu ne bhi pili, unko bhi "prize" milna chahiye na? πŸ‘πŸΌ

Both Veer and Ayesha are struck dumb at this suggestion. Ayesha goes bright red and is speechless and unable to look at Veer. Veer also blushes slightly at the innocent suggestion but seeing how embarrased Ayesha is, he starts to slowly smile. 😳😳

V

: Vaise Nihal ki baat to theek hain, usne itna kadva kaada piya to usko itna acha hug mila, aur mujhe kuch nahin. Chalo, Nihal, tum hi mujhe hug kar do, varna mujhe boora lage ga. πŸ˜†

Ayesha suddenly jumps up: Mujhe kitchen mein kaam hai, me abhi aati hoon. 😳

She rushes off and after giving his Robin Hood a hug, Nihal exchanges a mischevious high five with him.πŸ˜‰

Soon it is time for dinner and Ayesha has been busy making various dishes that she knows Nihal likes. She has also made an effort for Veer (although she does not want to admit this to herself). As Kameeni is not around, Ayesha can happily work in the kitchen and the cook is glad of a rest, whilst Nandini is happy to see her making an effort.

At the dinner table, Veer and Nihal and Bunty tuck into the food (Jackal is still not back). Veer and Nihal are still full of cold but the food is so tasty, their appetite is not affected. Veer has not realised that Ayesha has made the food although Nihal knows at once from the dishes and the taste that it is his Maasi's cooking.

V

: Arey, Di (to Nandini). Aaj to cook ne itna acha khana banaya hain?! Aisa acha to roz nahin banate. Woh ladki hote to me unse shaadi karleta (with his trademark naughty smile). πŸ˜‰

Just as Nandini is about to clarify, Nihal jumps in.

N

: Lekin Chachu, yeh khana to Maasi ne banaya hain, cook ne nahin, kyuin ke yeh taste to Maasi ke khane ka hain. To aap ko shaadi karni hain, to cook se nahin, Maasi se karlo. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ‘

Once again, Nihal has managed to render both Veer and Ayesha speechless. Nandini starts to laugh and it is difficult to see who is more embarrased, Ayesha or Veer. πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ€ͺ

End of Part 10

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Again Nice work😊 Loved the part where nihal asks Ayesha to give a hug & kiss to Veer😳

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wah wah.. wah wah.. pata hi nahi chal raha ki mein aap ki tareef kaisi karoon shruti ji.. aap ko toh creatives ke team mein hona chahiye tha...

seriously..

last scene toh simply jhakkas !!!

hehe.. chachu aur bhateeja... donon ki team toh mujhe bohot passand hai.. thank god D3 and jackal are out..
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Great job done shrutiπŸ‘.......... u are becoming more fabulous with each update.......i dont know how to appreciate ur work with mere words........πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›........ loved all your updates but this one is my favourite of all... i mean the situations which u have created seem so effortless & natural......... just PERFECTπŸ₯³β­οΈ ..
Especially the scene in which nihal says chachu ko bhi prize milna chahiye & then veer also says use bhi prize milna chahiye....... but he will manage with nihal πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ .......
HOW CUTE❀️.......... and the end where nihal says veer should marry his massiπŸ˜†........... wow loved & enjoyed..every moment of ur picturesque update......... i really wonder that u shul have been in creatives team......... looking forward to ur next part😳😳😳

Anshu

πŸ‘πŸ‘
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aaawww Guys- you are all too kind and sweet. Thanks for all the comments and also to those who pressed "liked" on the updates. Your support means a lot and your feedback and comments really help with new ideas so please keep suggesting and telling me what you like and what not. Love- S x
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
lovely part dear.thanxx for updating soon and waiting for your next part.Thanxx for the pm.
fatima
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant Part shruti ..as usual loved this masti part b/w veenisha .. in the medicine scene this line is perfect that Ayesha se Bechna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai lol ...baki about Nihal ..yaar why he is so innocent and adorable ...see always make veesha embrassed hhehe .lagay raho beta nihal ..u r the only intelligent soul and can bring veesha close thus ending them in getting married