Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Thanks Shruti for perfectly using my idea of this school function 🤗 ..if i gave the idea but it was u who used it properly and wrote both parts exceptionally good.I really want to see all this happening in the serial and Veer protecting his Ayesha like this play wala Robin hood....so dear Welldone ⭐️
Now as in the PM u asked more ideas from me so why not i give it here ..
Next situation is Veenisha going on Picnic with pammi and shurinder and they have gala time with each other company..if possible then u can add Mrs dixit and ther other old man with whom ayesha and nihal lived ..what say 😉

Cheers Kiran- your a sweetheart. Also thanks for the PM. I have to babysit a friends children so will update tonight and try and build in the new idea xxx

Originally posted by: foxs

heyyy gr88888888888 goingggggggggg mmmmmmm lovinggg it yaar👏.👏.👏👏.👏...plzzzz update fast i cant resist .......this is the best way 4 veer family disclosure😡
plz PM ME when u update!!!!!!!😊

Thanks hon- I'll certainly pm you when i update it- priobably later today xx

Originally posted by: ksaurav14

sorry....couldnt comment separately on last part.......i was a kind of busy 🤢....so i am giving combined feedback......
🤢No words dear.......... u are awesome in ur writing👍🏼👏....... especially the school function concept was great....... veer & aayesha enacting as nihals parents & nihals own innocent😛 way of bringing out the truth to notice of veer...how sweet🤗😍......... loved & enjoyed every bit of ur literary genius.... 👏😃😛.....seriously hope that cvs can take scenes from here....⭐️⭐️⭐️

Second half of part 7 was sooooooo full of emotions & unsaid love❤️🥳...... indeed very very touching😍... i just hoped a hug b/w them would have helped more😉.........
🤗
great going .....keep it up🤡.hey when r u updatig next??????? looking forward to it...😉

anshu

👏👏

Thank you Anshu- that is so nice. A hug, hmmm- I will see what I can do for the next instalment along with Kiran's new idea. I'll get thinking and try and update for tonight xx

Originally posted by: paaal

Hey Shruti....I am sorry...couldn't comment properly at ur last chapter😔 But just now I went through both the updates.....n believe me...its mindblowing 👏 Just tooo good...Loved the play idea...its soo innovative...n also Veer's ways of handling situation. I loved the VeeSha moment....aww..I wish I could see such moments on the show....but thanks to ur wonderful way of writing.. ⭐️ that I can actually imagine these scenes infront of my eyes.....U r just tooo Good. Loveee u ❤️ n ur episode❤️ Waiting for the bumper weekend episode as u promised!!! 😛 Kya karein...per yeh Dil maange More.. 😳

Thank you sweetie- really appreciate your comments. Am already thinking of next part and will do my best to do it tonight, speak soon xx

Originally posted by: kuttapu

wow! Shruti!! I wish CVs had this idea!! This is the perfect way for Veer to get to know the truth..Please keep on writing😊

Aahhh- thanks for that, I'll keep going 😃

Originally posted by: niksidfan

cv s should certainly have a look through ur ff

brilliant👏 👏 👏

Thanks Pink! Really appreciate it, will try to keep updating x

Originally posted by: pickachu

it is awesomeeeeeeee.Plzzzzzz try to update soon and thanxxx for the pm.

fatima

Thank you dear. I'll let you know about the next update and you do the same when you update yours too xxx

Originally posted by: ht312

Hey Shruti, sorry for the late comment...real cool chapters...loved the school event and play....how I wish CV's used their brains and came up with such cool ideas like yours....the play was a very nice way of letting veer know the truth about his mom.....

The next part was equally good...I liked the fact that veer dealt with the situation directly, asked nihal for the truth ...and apologised to ayesha...and his plan of action concerning his mom is good too...wow veer using so much of his brains is astonishing😆 😆 but good to see...I hope in the show also he starts using his brains soon😉

Thanks for the PM, Shruti...and i think we will get more chapters in the weekend😃

Hey Himani! Thanks for your lovely post. Yes- am trying to make Veer behave like how we all want him to and not how he has been on the show 😆. I'll try and update tonight if i can, love all your support! xx
Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for the Bumper chapter Shruti....
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I noe u r working so hard.....so just chill n take ur time.....

So..me nt pressurizing u.....just take ur time....n Good Luck