Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

wow! Shruti!! I wish CVs had this idea!! This is the perfect way for Veer to get to know the truth..Please keep on writing๐Ÿ˜Š
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
it is awesomeeeeeeee.Plzzzzzz try to update soon and thanxxx for the pm.
fatima
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb..excellent ..Mindblowing ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Superb..excellent ..Mindblowing ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks hon. This one is specially dedicated to you as you gave me the idea for the setting ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค—
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Part 7

In the car on the way back home, despite their enjoyable moments and Nihal's successes, there is silence. Nihal senses that the mood is tensed and is therefore subdued. ๐Ÿ˜” Both Ayesha and Veer are quiet; Ayesha, as she is still worried about what Veer will think of the play and Veer, as he is struggling to understand the implications of that role play.

As the car pulls up outside the house, Veer turns to Ayesha and says,

V: Ayesha, please tum ander jao, me Nihal ko drive par lehjana chahta hoon.

A: Lekin, woh...hmmm...

V: Ayesha, please, phikar karne ki koi baat nahi, mujhe sirf Nihal ke saath thoda time bitana hai.

Ayesha turns to give Nihal a slight nod and then reluctantly enters the Dragon's Den by herself. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Meanwhile, Veer takes Nihal for a drive and eventually parks the car at a park and has a long dicussion with him. Veer explains that he was worried by the play.

Nihal is worried that his Chachu is upset with him.

N: Chachu, aap mujshe goosa ho? Sorry chachu, main to sirf Maasi ko dikhana chahta tha ke aap Robin Hood ki tara unko bhi bachaye ge aur phir shayad maasi dukhi nahi hogi.

V: To kya tumhari maasi dukhi he Nihal? Dekho Nihal beta, daro mat, me tumse goosa nahin hoon. Woh kya hain, ke agar maasi aur tum khush nahi to mujhe pata to hona chahiye na? Aur woh log jo mask me maasi ko woh saari baate sunarahe the, kya woh...?

Nihal looks worried and confused and does not immediately reply but Veer gently continues to question him.

V: Dekho beta, agar tum mujhe batao ge nahin, to mein maasi ki madad kaise karoo ga?

The mention of helping his beloved maasi is all Nihal needs. The story comes out in a flood; about all the individual injustices done to his maasi and how when daadi doesn't think he is listening, she says things to his maasi which make her cry for hours afterwards. He tells Veer of the housework and the taunts. He explains that at first he did not know why his maasi was always upset because daadi never said anything when he was there, but he accidentally overheard things a few times and then started to tail his maasi when daadi was there. Nihal tells him that Nandini does not say anything nasty but she and Avi never defend Ayesha in front of daadi either.โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Veer is visibly upset at this picture of his mum but it is obvious that Nihal is telling the truth. Whilst Veer is wondering how the hell he even begins to address this, Nihal raises a new dilemma.

N: Chachu, please aap dadi ko kuch nahi kahenge na? Kyun ke voh bahut goosa karengi. Phir aap jabh office jayenge toh voh maasi par phir se goosa karengi. Aur phir chachu, maasi bhi mujse baat nahin karengi. Unone kaha hai ke daadi bahut achi hai aur mujse bahut pyaar karti hain, isiliye mujhe daadi ko acha na lage aisa koi kaam nahi karna chahiye.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Veer sees how genuinely terrified of his mum Nihal is and Nihal has managed to convey in his innocent way to Veer that Ayesha has, in fact, tried to keep the peace. He also knows his mum's nature and wonders again how he is going to manage this. It makes him angry and sad at the same time to think of what Ayesha has had to go through and he wants to immediately tell his mum, to make her understand, how wrong she is to treat Ayesha like this. ๐Ÿ˜ก At the same time, he knows that the backlash of this will only hurt Ayesha so he will need to be careful how he handles the situation. He reassures Nihal.

V: Nihal, aap abh koi chinta mat karo. Chachu hain na? Aur aap mujpar bharosa karte ho naa?

They both head back home where Ayesha is very anxiously waiting but is relieved to see that both Veer and Nihal seem fine and Veer seems surprisingly calm and not upset, although he does keep shooting her very meaningful looks. She doesn't understand any of it and Veer doesn't give her a chance to be alone with Nihal so she can ask him what happened during their drive. ๐Ÿ˜• They eventually put Nihal to bed. The witch is not back yet and the two chamchas are spending quality time with their spoilt brat, who has made such a fuss after his injury.

Ayesha then goes back to her room. Veer really wants to speak to her to address the issues he has become aware of but does not really know how to start. He thinks for a while more and decides that as far as his mum is concerned, he is going to have to firstly shield Ayesha much better from the taunts, and then secondly, he will need to engineer situations where he can intervene and get his mum to see sense. He instinctively realises that having an immediate confrontation will make her deny it all and make her treat Ayesha even worse.

Once he has resolved this, he knows he cannot sleep without getting something off his chest so he goes to Ayesha's room and after a moment's hesitation, knocks on the door. After a minute, a surprised looking Ayesha opens the door and is shocked to see Veer. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ She was just about to go to sleep although she too is restless. Whilst her nightgown is very modest and is far less revealing than a lot of girls' day time clothes, she is extremely self conscious. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Our newly crowned Robin Hood, however, is too agitated and asks to come in, and enters.

V: Ayesha, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi.

A: Sir, I mean Veer, me janti hoon ke aaj play mein jo bhi huwa woh tumhe boora laga. Lekin please mera yakeen karo ke maine Nihal ko kuch nahin kahan, aur main usko samjavu gi ke woh kameeni ji aur ghar main sabh logon ko galat samaj raha hain. Uski taraf se main maafi mangti hoon.

V: Bas Ayesha! (Ayesha looks at him in shock, preparing herself for his anger).

V: Maine Nihal ke saath baat karli hain. Tumhe bhi pata nahin lekin Nihal ne aksar sabhki baatein sunli hain aur me bahut sharminda hoon ke is ghar me tumhare saath aisa salook huwa hain.

Ayesha cannot believe her ears! Veer is not shouting at or angry at her! He seems to be apologising! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ต

V: Mafi to mujhe mangni chahiye. Mum tumko aisa sabh kehti hain, maine kabhi socha bhi nahi tha. Me samaj nahi paraha ke unko kya ho gaya hain aur woh aisa kyun kar rahi hain. Lekin Ayesha, me mum se kya kahun, kaise kahun?! Agar me jaghda karoon ga, to uska natija yehi hoga ke woh tumpar naraz hongi aur Nihal ko bhi uska dar hai. Mujhe kuch samaj me nahi aata.

Veer is so agitated, he is pacing around and now looking very stressed and upset.

Ayesha cannot bear to see him so conflicted and automatically reaches out her hand and clutches his arm to stop him, before letting it go.

A: Veer! Please! Aap yeh sab baton se pareshan mat hoyiye. Aur please aap Kamini ji ko kuch mat kehna. Unko bura lagega aur aapke aur unke rishte me daraar ajayegi. Vaise bhi, woh Didi ke bare mein kitna boora sochti hain, agar aap kuch kahenge to woh mere baare me najane aur kya soche gi. Vaise bhi, abh me kaam par hoon to, yahan saara din nahin hoti. Kuch mahino main, me kaam par set hojavungi aur phir doosre ghar me shift ho javungi, kyunke tabh tak to Nihal ko bhi meri itne zaroorat nahin hongi naa?

At this point, Ayesha's eyes well up and her voice breaks. Veer too is disturbed by the thought of Ayesha moving out and cannot bear her pain at the groundless thought of Nihal not needing her. He clutches her hand and grips it tightly. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

V: Ayesha! Please... aisa kabhi nahi hoga ke hame tumhare zaroorat na ho... Nihal tumhare beena nahi rehsakta.

He gently wipes the tears from her face, sub-consciously realising that Nihal is not the only one who might not be able to bear Ayesha leaving. ๐Ÿ‘

V: Please mujpar bharosa rakho, main sabh kuch theek kardoonga. Tum rauti ho tu mujhe bilkul acha nahi lagta. Please rona bandh karo.

They both look at each other for a long moment and then Ayesha realises that he is still clutching her hand really tightly and they are very close, and she feels very flustered and suddenly shy. โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Veer also becomes conscious of their closeness and the intimacy of the situation. They abruptly break apart and don't really know what to say. Veer realises that he must leave now as all sorts of emotions are running riot through him. They awkwardly say goodnight to each other and he leaves. ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ

End of Part 7

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Shruti, sorry for the late comment...real cool chapters...loved the school event and play....how I wish CV's used their brains and came up with such cool ideas like yours....the play was a very nice way of letting veer know the truth about his mom.....

The next part was equally good...I liked the fact that veer dealt with the situation directly, asked nihal for the truth ...and apologised to ayesha...and his plan of action concerning his mom is good too...wow veer using so much of his brains is astonishing๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† but good to see...I hope in the show also he starts using his brains soon๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for the PM, Shruti...and i think we will get more chapters in the weekend๐Ÿ˜ƒ
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shruti....I am sorry...couldn't comment properly at ur last chapter๐Ÿ˜” But just now I went through both the updates.....n believe me...its mindblowing ๐Ÿ‘ Just tooo good...Loved the play idea...its soo innovative...n also Veer's ways of handling situation. I loved the VeeSha moment....aww..I wish I could see such moments on the show....but thanks to ur wonderful way of writing.. โญ๏ธ that I can actually imagine these scenes infront of my eyes.....U r just tooo Good. Loveee u โค๏ธ n ur episodeโค๏ธ Waiting for the bumper weekend episode as u promised!!! ๐Ÿ˜› Kya karein...per yeh Dil maange More.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sorry....couldnt comment separately on last part.......i was a kind of busy ๐Ÿคข....so i am giving combined feedback......
๐ŸคขNo words dear.......... u are awesome in ur writing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘....... especially the school function concept was great....... veer & aayesha enacting as nihals parents & nihals own innocent๐Ÿ˜› way of bringing out the truth to notice of veer...how sweet๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜......... loved & enjoyed every bit of ur literary genius.... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›.....seriously hope that cvs can take scenes from here....โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Second half of part 7 was sooooooo full of emotions & unsaid loveโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅณ...... indeed very very touching๐Ÿ˜... i just hoped a hug b/w them would have helped more๐Ÿ˜‰.........
๐Ÿค—
great going .....keep it up๐Ÿคก.hey when r u updatig next??????? looking forward to it...๐Ÿ˜‰

anshu

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by ksaurav14 - 14 years ago
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
heyyy gr88888888888 goingggggggggg mmmmmmm lovinggg it yaar๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ‘...plzzzz update fast i cant resist .......this is the best way 4 veer family disclosure๐Ÿ˜ก
plz PM ME when u update!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Thanks hon. This one is specially dedicated to you as you gave me the idea for the setting ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค—

Thanks Shruti for perfectly using my idea of this school function ๐Ÿค— ..if i gave the idea but it was u who used it properly and wrote both parts exceptionally good.I really want to see all this happening in the serial and Veer protecting his Ayesha like this play wala Robin hood....so dear Welldone โญ๏ธ
Now as in the PM u asked more ideas from me so why not i give it here ..
Next situation is Veenisha going on Picnic with pammi and shurinder and they have gala time with each other company..if possible then u can add Mrs dixit and ther other old man with whom ayesha and nihal lived ..what say ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago