Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Shruti...my darling.. 😊 U definitely made my day......wowow.....what an update.....loved it..... πŸ‘ So....Mr Chocolate has a naughty smile on his face... πŸ˜‰ Shooo shweet yaar...Loved the update...those jealousy parts...n dose emotions were sooo well portrayrd. Getting inspiration from ur ff...to improve my writing πŸ˜› Loved u dear.......Mwuahhhhhhhhh ⭐️ .Letz c how Sir noe converts himself to Veer. 😳

⭐️
Payal
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Great work ShrutiπŸ‘ Loved everything abt it..Veer's jealousy was

awesome. If only our CVs were showing us such scenes😍..

Waiting for the next part😊
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Shruti,

Hv been busy for a while, will read the updates and leave my comments soon!

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great work shruti .. i have just finished read all the parts ..yaar i have not much words to praise but all i can say is ur FF is very simple just like the orginal characters of JPSYA and while reading i actually feel or u can say imagining them doing or having such talks ..Keep it up ..yeh dil mangay more.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you- ALL of you lovelies!πŸ˜ƒ You're all so good and if you didn't comment, I don't think I'd continue. I've got my thinking cap on and Kiran has given me a great idea for a new post πŸ‘ until my Valentines party scene. Hopefully I'll get some time again from my personal Vardhan house (aka my workplace) tomorrow to do some enjoyable work, i.e write! 😊
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Part 6:

There is going to be a Student/ Parent day at Nihal's and Bunty's school and this is going to be big event, with all the kids and their parents invited to the school playing grounds. There, events are going to be organised, with prizes given for various sports and activity events including an open air acting session for children in a "picnic" setting.

Nihal has been involved in preparing a play but he has not told anyone what he is going to portray as he says he wants it to be a surprise for his maasi in particular. He says his teacher has been directing the play and out of all the ideas, his was chosen for the main play. Even Bunty does not know what Nihal's play is as different groups of children are in different events so Nihal and Bunty are not in the same group.

Of-course, as usual, the DDD, i.e. D3(Damaging Director Dadi) has been anxious to take over 😑😑😑 and play the Queen Bee at the function but sabhka bhagwaan hai, and Lallu Nandu reminds her that the function is on the same day that she has to go to chair an event and give a speech at a high profile charitable organisation 🀣. Now D3's real concern is that Ayesha should not get to attend in Veer's company but her Rakshash Senapati (aka Avi) suggests to her that he could always schedule Veer into a really complex meeting on the same day and then he and Nandini could go to keep Ayesha "in control" and Veer will be nowhere in the picture 🀬🀬.

Nihal is very upset that his chachu will not be there, particularly as he has been working so hard on his play 😭. His maasi is also upset but unable to accept that and she calms him down with a heavy heart. Veer is clearly unhappy about the missing such an important day but knows that arguing with his mum will be pointless😭😭😭.

On the day of the function, Ayesha, Nihal and the Dadi ke chamche arrive at the grounds. It soon becomes clear that things are to Nihal's detriment as the school have organised various family sports events, with mums and dads allowed to take part in team sports with kids. Of course, as Ayesha is the only person in Nihal's "team", they end up effectively excluded. Both are really sad and feel very downcast 😭. Rakshash pretends to be sorry but hurries off to a sports event with Bunty and Nandini. Suddenly, Bunty takes a tumble and hurts his arm rather badly. They have to rush him off the field and Nandini insists on taking him to a doctor. Ayesha immediately offers to come too but Nihal still has to perform his play and therefore, it is decided that she will stay. Rakshash is of-course fine with her staying by herself 😑.

Once they head off, Ayesha and Nihal are still forlornly looking on at the others playing various games, when suddenly, Nihal is grabbed from behind and swung in the air! Ayesha turns around in shock and Nihal screams.

N: AAAhhh- CHACHUUUU!!!!

Yes, indeed, it is our handsome hunk in person.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ayesha feels a huge smile break out and asks:

A: Aap???!!!

V: Haan, main! Main Nihal ka play aur itne saare games kaise miss karsak ta tha? Maine apni meeting jaldi khatam kar di aur agaya. Sorry thodi der ho gayi.

Ayesha explains about Bunty but when Veer tries to call Avi, he cannot get through. He decides that there is little they can do and is sure that they must be at the doctors. He knows that Avi can call him if he needs so he decides to carry on enjoying the time with Nihal and Nihal's maasi.

Nihal is super excited and tries to ask one of his teachers whether he can participate in a race with his Chachu and Maasi. The teacher is very busy and trying to do a million things at once. She walks over to Veer and Ayesha.

Teacher 1: Hello, kaise hain? Nihal ne bataya aur agar uske parents nahi to chacha aur chachi bhi part le sak te hain. Please aap jaldi se mere saath ayiye kyun ke relay race shooro hone hi wala hain.

Ayesha and Veer are stunned at the reference to chacha and chachi but before they can clarify, the teacher is already walking off and Nihal is pulling them both along.

Ayesha is still trying to protest but Veer decides to go with the flow and simply winks at her! After all, he has practice of pretending that she is his wife from their Shimla trip. Ayesha blushes but is then too busy trying to get involved in the race.😳

All three of them have a lovely afternoon with games and a lovely picnic lunch. Ayesha leaves Veer and Nihal sitting on the grass and brings through a huge plate piled with food for them. πŸ₯³

V: Arey Ayesha, itna hi khaana laayi- mere liye to kuch nahi bachega!

Nihal supports his Chachu in the teasing for it is clear that Ayesha has brought over a huge amount of food. πŸ˜‰ Veer and Nihal start tucking in and Ayesha is feeling a bit conscious but the two boys insist that she share too. Suddenly, Veer notices a small crumb on Ayesha's mouth. Without any conscious thought, he leans over and brushes it off.

Ayesha is absolutely stunned and at the same time Veer realises what he has done. They busy themselves looking everywhere but at each other.😳☺️

At one point, one of Nihal's new teachers, who is young and fairly attractive, makes a beeline for them.

Teacher 2: Hello! Nihal - kaise ho? Kya yeh tumhare Daddy hain? (She totally ignores Ayesha). 😑

N: Hello teacher. Nahi- yeh to mere chachu hain aur yeh meri maasi hain.

Teacher (still ignoring Ayesha and with a flirtatious laugh): Aha. Mene socha ke itne young aur dashing tumhare Dad hain, leke chacha hain, I see.

Ayesha feels a wave of anger and wants to slap the rude woman. 😑😑

A (to herself): Yeh kaise teacher hain?! Kis tara se ghur rahiye Veer ko.

Without any further delay, Ayesha taps Veer on the shoulder (also ignoring the teacher):

A: Veer- kitne baje hain? Nihal ka play abhi shooro hoga na? Usko tayyar hona hoga aur mujhe to uske costume ke bare main kuch bhi pata nahi hai.πŸ‘

V has noticed that Ayesha has called him Veer voluntarily for the first time and this pleases him greatly. He has also totally missed the teacher's blatant flirting as he has his thoughts full of another lady in any case.πŸ˜ƒ

V: Haan Ayesha. You are right. Then, turning to the teacher,

V: Kya aap Nihal ko laine aayi hain, play ke liye? Hum usko tayyar kar sakte hain lekin play surprise hain isiliye shayad aap uske tayyar hone lejayiye aur hum stage ke nazdik hamare seats lete hain.

Nihal goes off to get ready with the reluctant teacher who has no choice, leaving Ayesha and Veer alone to talk. They are fairly comfortable by now but there is always that slight undercurrent of excitement that they each feel in each other's company but neither ever acknowledges. They find their seats and settle down. There are a few acts before Nihal's but soon it is time for Nihal's play.

Nihal, the little angel, has scripted a whole play around his two favourite people- Maasi and Chachu, with Maasi of course in a starring role. Maasi is played by Nihal's sweet little girl friend and Nihal of course plays his Chachu. Another boy plays Nihal in the role acting. In the sweet and innocent way of kids, the play portrays their life's real events from "Maasi" being responsible for Nihal and sacrificing her own happiness at every step. Instead of directly showing Daadi, the play shows a group of people (3 other kids in black face masks) as having kidnapped little "Nihal" away and time and again "Chachu" comes to the rescue. However, it also shows times when "Chachu" is not on the stage and "Maasi" is made to work like a slave for the "gang", who also constantly torment her and say nasty things. Here, Nihal has used actual quotes he has overhead D3 using. The final scene is "Chachu" (dressed as Robin Hood of course") comes charging in when the "gang" are about to throw "Maasi" out of the house and saves "Maasi" and takes "Maasi" and "Nihal" away.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

All throughout, Veer is in stunned disbelief as he immediately grasps that the reference to the "gang" has to be his family. His head is spinning, he cannot believe some of the things the "gang" say but a lot of the scenes are what he knows has happened so what on earth is Nihal trying to say?!!! Ayesha is also stunned and is getting visibly upset at this portrayal, which she knows to be true but is terrified will anger Veer and she fears his reaction. She also does not want Veer to blame her for Nihal putting on this play.

Veer is thinking a thousand thoughts and whilst the truth is unbearable to him, he realises that what Nihal is portraying must have happened. He suddenly understands the occasions where Ayesha and Nihal have been in tears and his mum has made remarks that seemed odd even at the time. He is mortified that Nihal and Ayesha have been made to feel like that in his house but he does not have time to properly digest his thoughts there and then. He tries to catch Ayesha's eye but she is upset and tearful and clearly not wanting to look at him.

At the end of the play, the children get roaring applause and it is soon time for the prize giving ceremony. Nihal wins a number of prizes for studies, at which point, despite their individual torment, Veer and Ayesha look at each other and exchange a proud but nervous smile.😊

The head teacher finally announces that, this year, in addition to rewarding the children, they have decided to have a prize for the "Parents of the Year". In a lovely speech, the head teacher says that it has been brought to their attention that there are 2 individuals who are not parents by having given birth to a child but are clearly parents in the love and affection they shower over their child and each child nominated their parents and a board of teachers has judged that the award goes to'''..

Of course, it is our lovely jodi- VEER AND AYESHA!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

They are both called on stage to get their prize and with many blushes, both step up. Their hands brush when handed the small trophy and they both exchange a long glance.😳

It is a perfect end in a way, except for Veer, who is now forced to think through the things he has seen in Nihal's innocently portrayed but truthful play.

End of Part 6

Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i really loved the idea of play.. waiting to see veer's reaction over D3
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gr888888888888 update n the cvs should take this story if they cant make of their ownπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cv s should certainly have a look through ur ff
brilliantπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shrutz.....am in a hurry now....so reserving my comments....btwn as I was replying....I gt to c the other replies....so ammmm sooooooooooooooooooooo xcited!!!!!!!!!!!!!