Frequent Posters

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
great ff plzzzz continue👍🏼
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shruti, you are definitely on a roll today😃Thanks for the PM....Aww this was sooooooooo cute, loved the veenisha scene and veer-nihal ganging up on ayesha...hmm so veer is getting jealous now..cool, looking forward to the next part😃
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 update ............so quick
i ve replied you before but due to some problem it was not posted
i really enjoyed the niveesha moment,so sweetly u have scripted it.............
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks shruti........ ur update is as usual greaaaat👏........hurrey⭐️⭐️ Veer is getting jealous.... sorry for late comment dear...... its really cute to see nihal & veer combinely teasing aayesha....😉😉😉....& u write so well that everything seems so live.....🥳..... reallly CUTE part..... i am sure next part would be more intense❤️....... traces of veer feelings getting converted into true romance through gateway of jealousy.....

U know best part about u is ur quick updates........🤗👍🏼......... by the time i try to anticipate........ ur next part is already there....... thanku sooo much ........ plz maintain ur pace ......... looking forwrd to next part

anshu
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
awesomeeeeee update.yesterday epi just made me angry but your update bring smile on my face.plzz update next part soon.waiting for your update and thanxxx for the pm.Its very nice of u.
fatima
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Part 5

Ayesha continues to do well in her new role and is given more and more responsibilities by Rahul. Veer is also very busy but finds himself frequently thinking about being home with Ayesha and Nihal, although he doesn't acknowledge the wish to spend time with Ayesha.

One evening, he makes a point of finishing work on time and rushing home, all the way anticipating that he will get to spend some quality time with Nihal and Nihal's maasi. He gets home to find Nihal very pleased to see him but no maasi, as she is still stuck at work. Nihal tells him that Ayesha called that she has a lot of work and will be home late although she will try to be back as soon as possible. This immediately annoys him but he tries to ignore this. 😡

He plays with Nihal and Bunty and even has the joys of some time with his Mom (aka Raani Psycho). His mum does not feel too well so soon goes to bed and eventually even Nihal and Bunty go to sleep (Gormless Nandni and Shakuni Avi are out for a change). Ayesha is still not home and soon it grows fairly late. Veer's agitation grows and he tries to phone Rahul on his mobile, which goes unanswered. When he calls Rahul's office, he is told that Rahul is in a meeting and when he casually tries to enquire after Ayesha, the receptionist says that she is in the same meeting. This annoys Veer even more. 😡😡

It is a long evening and Veer soon takes himself downstairs so as to make sure he knows when Ayesha is back. Eventually, Ayesha arrives, very tired and clearly having had a long day. When she spots Veer as she enters, she jumps a bit:

A: Veer Sir? Aap kaam se agaye?

V: Ayesha, main to kabh ka agaya hoon. Tum kahan thi? Tumhe pata hai, hamne tumhara kitna intezar kiya aur phir thak kar Nihal so gaya!

A is in shock at this unexpected attack and tries to explain that she had called to tell Nihal she might be very late (obviously not realising Veer has been told this but is just lashing out) but Veer gives her no chance to get a word in.😲

V: Aur maine Rahul ko kitni baar phone kiya, phone nahi uthaya aur office mein phone kiya to tum dono meeting me the!

A: Lekin Sir hum meeting me the, aur…..

V: Haan, lekin itne baje tak meeting? Raat ke gyaara baj gaye hain….

Then suddenly realising that he is giving away too much of his feelings, he adds:

V: Nihal ko bura laga, tumhe uska khyal to karna tha. Aur aise time par auto ya taxi mein aana bhi safe nahi hain….

By now, Ayesha, who has had a very long and tiring day, is thoroughly fed up and angry that Veer dares make her feel guilty about Nihal. She glares at him and raises her voice in response.😡😡

A: SIR! Mujhe koi shokh nahi hain, gyaara baje tak kaam karne ka lekin clients meeting mein haun aur mujhe notes banani ho, aur mere boss ka order ho, to me kya karsakti hoon?! Jabh mein apki hotel mein kaam karti thi aur double shifts karti thi, tabh bhi to bahut late ho jata tha aur kabhi to raat bhar kaam karna parta tha. Tabh bhi mein auto se hi ghar vapas aati thi. 😡

This takes Veer aback and he suddenly realises what she is saying is the truth and also makes him feel guilty about her time at Ramada but before he can say anything else, Ayesha continues:

A: Aur main aapko yeh bhi bata doon ke me auto se nahi aayi. Der ho gayi isiliye Raahul Sir mujhe drop karne aaye the!

This causes an immediate reaction with Veer and he is stung with the thought that Rahul and Ayesha have spent the entire day together and on top of that Rahul has also given her a lift home at this time of the night.😒😡

V: Ayesha chillane ki koi zarrorat nahi hain.

They are both glaring at each other but suddenly, exhaustion takes over Ayesha and her eyes start to well up. She is so tired and hungry and has been on the go all day. The last thing she needed was this confrontation with Veer, especially as she is clueless that Veer's reaction stems from jealousy; not that he realises it himself.

Veer immediately notices Ayesha's shoulders droop and the tears beginning to gather. His anger melts and he feels terrible, also realising at the same time that she looks shattered.

V: Ayesha…… please, woh….

Not giving him a chance to continue, Ayesha rushes off and heads up to her room at great speed. She shuts the door of her room, tears now streaming down her face.

Almost within minutes, there is a knock and the door opens. Veer is standing there, looking very contrite and worried.😔

V: Ayesha, please meri baat soono. Mujhe aise baat nahi karni chahiye thi, actually me, mera matlab hai Nihal, kitni der se tumhara intezar kar raha tha aur maine socha tha ke aaj hum usko story sunaye ge aur khana saath me khilaye ge. Upar se, mujhe chinta ho rahi thi kyun ke itni der ho gayi aur tumhare paas to mobile bhi nahi he……Please Ayesha, rona bandh karo…….

A is too tired to continue to argue so starts to wipe her eyes.

Veer is in full flow now and has belatedly also realised that she will probably not have eaten.

V: Ayesha, tumne khana khaya? Please kuch kha lo.

Ayesha is totally confused by these sudden mood changes. 😕

A: Nahi Sir maine kha liya hai.

V: Promise?

A: Haan, promise.

Veer is reluctant to go now and wants to prolong the moment now that neither of them are shouting and Ayesha seems to have stopped crying.

V: Hmm, Ayesha tum Nihal per check karna chahti ho? Woh so gaya hai lekin agar tum ek baar dekh leti to…..

Ayesha immediately jumps at this idea.

A: Haan, mein abhi dekhti hoon.

Veer of course follows her and they stand by Nihal's door and he looks adorable, sleeping very peacefully with a slight smile on his face.

Veer and Ayesha look at him with love and then can't help exchanging a long look. Eventually Ayesha looks away. 😳 ☺️ She starts to walk towards her room and Veer again follows her.

At her door, Ayesha is feeling very awkward and doesn't really know what to say or do. Veer too begins to feel uncomfortable and they both slightly stammer and stand there awkwardly.☺️😳

A: Hmmm, acha to Sir, good night.

V (still extremely reluctant to let her go): Oh, haan…. (suddenly inspiration strikes).

V: Ayesha lekin tumne Nihal se kiya promise toda hai.

A is again in shock and wonderring what new attack is coming her way.

A: Kya!! Sir……

V: Exactly- abhi humne kuch dino pehle hi to decide kiya tha ke abh tum mujhe Sir nahi, Veer kaho gi.

Ayesha feels like she is on a roller coaster with Veer at the moment. 😕 However, she has recovered enough of her spirit to respond to this particular accusation.

A: Hmm, yeh to sahi yeh lekin jabh aap mujshe hotel me karte the aise mere boss ki tara baat kare ge aur mujpar pehle jaise chilayenge to mujhe Sir hi yaad ayega naa?! Aap jabh Sir mein se Veer ban jayenge tab mein aapko Sir nahi kahungi.

Leaving Veer stunned, she then turns around and goes into her room, gently shutting the door. Mr Chocolate has a comically confused look on his face before he heads back to his own room, still lost in thought……..

End of Part 5
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wah wah.. yeh toh kamaal ki part hai.. wow.. hehe.. comical look on naughty chocolate's face.. wah wah.. loved the part. do continue asap. will be waiting for the next part.. loved the jealousy.. LOL..
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u r on a oll shruti,how much u will work on a single day😃 😃
its pleasure 4 us
fabulous update again and i m feeling ur updating the show😊
i will soon get confused over the show and ur ff😕😕
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow, Shruti you sure are on a roller coaster ride today....not that we mind it😉 hehe this part was awesome...so the green eyed monster of jealousy is rearing its head fully now...and rahul sir dropping ayesha...i wonder how long will it take veer to realize why he's getting so jealous😉😃
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi shruti😛,
Bas mazzaaa. aagaya , update read kar ke........👏👏👏.............. kya likha hai tumne........bas dil khush kar diya.....👍🏼..........veer with a jealous heart❤️................. now he will realize, importance of aayesha in his life & will hopefully do the needful😉........ ur update is miindblowing as usual🤪🥳👍🏼........loved it....... regarding valentines day...... right now i cant think of a plot........but i will definetely try to help u out.........

⭐️
anshu

⭐️