Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi shruti....
Bas mazza aa gaya yeh part read karke............ what a wonderful mix of jealousy & romanceπŸ‘πŸ₯³.....
Kash apne show mein bhi aisa dikhate......... keep up the great job.......πŸ‘
lokking forward to next part.plzzzz update ASAP.

love
anshu⭐️

πŸ‘
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yayaya....entry of the long awaited third angle in the story...Loved it Shruti.....ur update isjust lovely..I mean dese days getting soo many updates....in the forum...just keep u struck in the forum....Lovely....soooo shweeet....mwuahhh..

⭐️
Payal
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Tia, Himani, Anshu,Fatima and Paayal- thanks to you all for your lovely comments.
Glad you like the updates- have been doing them at work in lunch hour πŸ˜‰ Will definately try to do some more with some Veesha moments.
I don't believe how lame the episodes and torture track is at the moment!😑
Thank God for the brill updates from Himani and Arpita or I'd really want to cry.
Speak to you all soon, will add to my buddy list xxx

Part 4

Ayesha follows Veer to the car and once in the car, there is an awkward silence between them. Veer is still annoyed and still unable to figure out exactly why.πŸ˜• Ayesha is slightly nervous as Veer seems to be in an odd mood.πŸ˜•

A

: Sir, main nahi janti thi ke aap Rahul Sir ko jaante hain.

V

: Haan, hum dono purane dost bhi hain aur abh business ki vajase thodi bohot competition bhi hain. Anyway, tum apni nayi post se khush ho na?

A

: Haan Sir! Me kabhi soch bhi nahi sakti thi ke mujhe itne jaldi itni achi position mil jayengi. Aur apko pata hain Sir, Rahul Sir bohot ache hain. Mujpar aise bharosa kar ke unhone muj par bohot ehsan kiya hain. Abh me bhi Nihal ke liye thoda bahut kar sakti hoon.

V

: Ayesha, tum jo kar sakti ho, Nihal ke liye woh koi aur nahi karsakta.
As he says this, Veer is feeling annoyed at her praise of Rahul but decides to ignore these emotions.

Veer and Ayesha keep glancing at each other. 😳 Soon they are home and Nihal is really pleased to hear Ayesha's news. Whilst both Ayesha and Veer are talking to him (yes, it is a rare occassion when the manhoos todi are not around), Ayesha calls Veer Sir and Nihal, being the clever little person he is suddenly says:

N

: Maasi- aap Chachu ko abhi bhi sir kyun kaiti ho? Aapke boss to woh, Rahul Sir hain na? Chachu to aapke boss nahi abh. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Ayesha is taken aback and Veer's immediate thought is:

"Oh ho- abh to Nihal bhi Rahul sir ki baate karne na lage to acha hoga."😑

However, he dismisses that thought and says:

V

: Hmmm, baat to ekdam correct hain. Abh se masi ko mujhe Veer hi bulana chahiye. πŸ˜‰

A

: Sir!! Main aise kaise.....😳

V and N

together: Oh ho, maasiiiii/ Ayeshaa!!!

A

: Ok ok baba. Theek hain.

V

: To chalo, practice karo- mujhe nam se pukar kar kuch kaho. He starts smiling cheekily at this and Nihal starts to giggle.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

A looks at both of them first in shock, then with a stern expression.

A

: Ok abh bohot ho chuka, aap dono phir se mil gaye aur mera mazak uda rahe hain?!

N

: Nahi maasi, lekin apne abhi Chachu ka naam nahi liya. Veer is just staring at Ayesha smiling away.

A is blushing now and getting more and more embarrased. ☺️However, both N and V have ganged up properly and won't give up.

V

: Nihal, pata hain, mujhe lagta hain ke maasi darti hain mujse aur isi liye naam nahi lengi.

A

: Sir! Main kisi se darti nahi! Main aapka naam le sakti hoon.πŸ˜›

V

: Acha Ayesha, to chalo- hum wait kar rahe hain......

A

: Woh, woh, hmmm- Sir, mera matlab hai... Veer...... (she almost whispers the last bit).

Nihal starts clapping but V continues to tease:

V

: What? Sunai nahi diya Ayesha, zara theek se, zor se bolo to.....πŸ€ͺ

At this point, A, still blushing, gives him a cross look and says:

A

: Mujhe kuch kaam hain, me abhi aayi.😳

Nihal and Veer have big smiles and give each other a high five as soon as she leaves.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ

Veer suddenly realises that all his earlier annoyances and even tension from his day at work have disappeared and he is in a remarkably good mood............

End of Part 4

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oho shruti...u updated pretty soon...thanx n a lovely update....I mean she calls him Veer now...Good....really entertaining n shweet indeed

Tee hee Payal- yes, I'm having a "writing lots" day. Let's see how long it lasts. I totally agree with your idea in your other post about a handsome and rich rival for Veer- that way the mentalists will take A seriously and budhi will get a zabardast CHAATA!

I wish the creatives would liven it up- its too blah at the moment although some moments (i.e Veenisha) are good.
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

As part 1,2 and 3, Part 4 is also awesome. πŸ‘ I hope you r still in a mood to write as I am willing( eager ) to read more😊
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey,

i am your new reader. well, that is a great plot. loved it.

Originally posted by: loyal-kashian

hey,

i am your new reader. well, that is a great plot. loved it.

Hi! Thanks for your message. You are Deepu, right?

Originally posted by: kuttapu

As part 1,2 and 3, Part 4 is also awesome. πŸ‘ I hope you r still in a mood to write as I am willing( eager ) to read more😊

Great! I'll try and get some more in soon.Thanx!