Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Part 21

As the car speeds towards Shimla, Ayesha initially stares out of the window and tries to maintain a stony silence. She is annoyed at how Veer has managed to manipulate the situation to make them accompany him but is even more angry that despite herself, she feels the familiar excitement and involuntary joy of being in his company. Veer shoots her a few glances, trying to gauge her mood but is reluctant to risk making her even more angry by attempting conversation. However, Nihal comes to his rescue again by chattering on and involving both of them in his conversation. Ayesha cannot upset Nihal so has to respond to Nihal, and Veer uses the opportunity once again to ensure he talks to both her and Nihal, thus forcing her to talk to him as well. He ignores the fact that her tone with him is decidedly frosty and she keeps her responses short.

Veer also manage to raise the topic of their previous Shimla trip.

V: "Nihal- tumhe pata hain, me aur apki maasi isi raastei se Shimla gaye the lekin tabh tum hamare saath nahin the to itna maza nahin tha."

At this, Ayesha gives him a sharp glance and various memories assail her from their previous trip, which she tries to suppress.

N: "Haan Chachu- tabh me nahin aya tha. Lekin es baar hum bahut masti karenge, acha?"

V: " Haan, haan, bilkul Nihal."

N: "To phir Chachu- raste me lunch aur icecream stop bhi karenge?"

A: "Nihal, bahut stop nahin karsakte, der ho jayegi Shimla pohachne mein."

V: "Arrey Ayesha, aisi bhi kya jaldi hain? Hum zaroor stop karsakte hain. Nihal ko kitna acha lage ga, nahin Nihal?"

N: "Haan Maasi, please!"

With a sigh, Ayesha gives up and tries unsuccessfully to ignore Veer and look out of the window again. After a distance, Veer suddenly smiles and starts to slow the car. Ayesha, who was slightly lost in thought, notices, as does Nihal.

N: "Chachu- hum slow kyun jarahe?

V: "Kyun ke hum yahan stop karne wale hain."

Suddenly, a small shack like stall can now be seen and Ayesha, recognising it, looks at Veer in surprise.

N: "Yahan to koi hotel nahin."

V: "Yahan hotel se kuch acha hai Nihal. Yeh jo stand dikh raha hai na, wahan chai kamal ki milti hai aur who kya- bhujiye jaisa kuch. Nahin Ayesha- yaad hai, humne yahan hi stop kiya tha?"

A: "Haan Sir, yaad hain, lekin aapko chai nahin achi lage gi, oos bar bhi apko kahan maza aya tha?"

V: "Ayesha, tumhe shayad pata nahin hoga, lekin tumhara anand dekh kar oos bar bhi mujhe bahut maza aya tha."

Ayesha is shocked into silence at this. Veer stops the car and makes them all come out and orders tea for both him and Ayesha and a cold drink for Nihal. We see a sort of role reversal from the previous trip, with Veer forcing Ayesha to drink and eat and a reluctant Ayesha giving in. However, in a similar fashion to last time, one cannot remain indifferent to the others pleasure. Soon, even Ayesha gives a small tentative smile at the taste of the tea. Veer thinks to himself:

V: "Bas abh ek baarish ki kami hain. Par, chalo itna mera luck acha nahin ho sakta." He is smiling widely at this thought and Ayesha looks at him, wondering what brings such a smile to his face.

Once they finish there, the mood is slightly less frosty in the car, although every now and then Ayesha seems to pull herself back mentally and tries to keep Veer at a distance. Once they have gone a bit further, Veer pulls up outside a fairly smart hotel, advertising a restaurant and announces lunch break. Nihal is very happy and seeing his excitement, even Ayesha smiles.

They enter the restaurant and the manager comes smilingly to greet them,

"Welcome Sir. Aayiye, aur Madam aap bhi. Hello beta- aap bolo kahan betho ge mummy/ daddy ke saath?"

Ayesha and Veer blush at this, whilst Nihal starts to smile cheekily. Ayesha stutters slightly, as if she is about to explain but Veer, recovers his composure and does not give her a chance, simply greeting the man and ushering Ayesha and Nihal to their seats. Ayesha looks everywhere but at Veer. They share an enjoyable lunch, with both trying to feed Nihal. Nihal, as ever attuned to trying to bring his Maasi and Chachu together, at one point turn around to Ayesha, whilst she is trying to feed him,

N: " Maasi! Yeh dish to Chachu ko bhi bahut pasand hai- unko bhi khilavo na!"

Ayesha goes bright red and starts to protest. Veer, initially taken aback, quickly realizes that this is not an opportunity to be missed.

V: "Haan, actually mujhe bhi bahut bhook lagi hai. Nihal tumhare chakkar mein tumhare Maasi mujpar to bilkul bhi dhyan nahin derahi hai."

Ayesha, again blushing, looks everywhere but at Veer. However, Veer and Nihal are not about to let her away that easily and Veer expectantly waits for Ayesha to feed him, and Nihal too hasles her until she gets fed up, and starts to put the morsel of food in Veer's mouth. Just as the food is in his mouth, Veer nonchalantly grasps Ayesha's wrist and pretends as if he is just making conversation and has caught her hand without conscious thought. He starts to exclaim over the food and praise it, all the while holding Ayesha's wrist, even when she tries to snatch her hand away. Finally, with a wide innocent smile at Ayesha, he lets her hand go. Ayesha looks at him furiously but as he only keeps smiling at her, she is the first to look away, blushing. At least two of them enjoy a very enjoyable break in this way!

End of Part 21

Hello my dear girls. I've posted the next part for you all. Dedicated to Kiran and Suman especially who really wanted a new part. Guys- sorry this is a bit rushed and there are no emoticoms but I'll work harder on the next bit. Hope your all ok. Miss you loads. Mel is now the poor person who has to give me FB updates when I miss the epi and of course I'll try to log in to read the usual jhakaas updates. Himu, Pink, Payal, Arps, Rosh, Anu, Kuttu, Mallu, Mel, Pratiksha, Hena, Fatima- πŸ€—; hope I haven't missed anyone xxx
Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Gr88888888 and amazing update.Looking forward to next part.
fatima
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Shruti.......πŸ€—......long time....how are you??

a very sweet & romantic part......re-living all the Shimla memories....😍. I like this Veer....never misses an opportunity to romance Ayesha....πŸ˜†
waiting for the next one.
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Di...I don't noe...may b somehow I just missed this update...n am realy srry for replying this late. Well the part is wonderful...n I loved it. Looking at the way the CVs are dealing with the show...ur ff is the only source of happiness for us. Keep Rocking Waiting for the new part!!
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry di πŸ€—for commenting late actually i m sooooo depressed and doing everything to retain our sweet ayesha,πŸ˜”
and reading ur update i first tried not to read it since it will make me more sad since the maasi we always have in our heart is set to go ............😭😭
but cant control and now if aditi goes i will leave the show and only read the ff's because that can only bring me happiness and aditi will always be ayesha 4 me
ur write up is soo much piercing 4 me at this moment even i had little tears reading thier romantic couterparts becoz i know she is going to die soon.....it was at the back of my mind😭
abhi jaldi se update karna as this is all i will enjoy solely 4rm now onπŸ˜ƒ
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb.. love it a lot.. please do continue soon... sorry for such a short comment.. agle baar, ek lamba sa comment le ke aaongi..
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Please continue di !! Missing your updates

Originally posted by: shonaveer

Please continue di !! Missing your updates

Hey Deeps- I know dear, others have also so kindly PM'd to ask me to update lekin to be honest, since the Aditi decision my heart was not in it. See- to me the FF tracked the show and I was always writing updates on the "publuic" demand, i.e. if someone wanted more venisha scenes I tried to give them here if the show did not so as soon as the Aditi fiasco happened it hurt too much. But I will think on it and see if I can bring myself to write some more to remember Aditi.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
pl.continue. we missing all that.