Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Not having any ideas right now and i don't think so u need my ideas b/c ur ideas r too gudddd.Just want to read veesha moments and veenisha moments.
fatima
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Part 20

Veer is very frustrated and feels like he has hit a brick wall. After playing Holi, he thought that Ayesha would certainly talk to him to at least enable him to explain his side but he had not really reckoned on the depth of Ayesha's anger and stubbornness. He thought he detected a slight softening of her attitude when he had noticed her looking at him and Nihal playing but just when he was about to make the most of this and try to speak to her, Sanjana had arrived. This has caused Ayesha to stiffen, especially when at the same time, Sanjana has spotted her and shot a furious look at her and Rahul 😑. She had then tried to leave, causing Rahul to rush to her and take her arm to try and explain. This had caused Sanjana to almost slap him, and Veer had to rush over to prevent an ugly scene. He had to yank Sanjana away to a corner, calm her down and make her understand what he had recently found out, i.e. that Rahul and Ayesha were not engaged and Rahul had only said that to make Sanjana angry. He thought that this would have settled matters between Sanju and Rahul, but on hearing this Sanjana took offense that Rahul would lie to her in this way and then burst into a tirade, the gist of which was that what did Rahul think of himself and why would she, Sanju, care anyway even if he was engaged 😑😑!

She then promptly stomped off and by then Veer noticed that Ayesha had gone too! Before going however, Ayesha had apparently given Rahul a piece of her mind in letting Veer come to the function when he knew she was there and did not want to speak to him 😑. Rahul had had to do some very quick thinking and had convinced Ayesha that the only reason Veer was there was to mediate between him and Sanjana πŸ€”. Ayesha, in her agitation, had swallowed this explanation but had refused to hang around to face an encounter with Veer. Therefore, bidding Nihal a tearful farewell πŸ˜”, she too had rushed off. In the end, after taking Nihal home, he spent an evening in the company of an equally dejected Rahul, both bemoaning women and their contrary natures, but both refusing to acknowledge that they were ultimately responsible for their predicaments πŸ’”.

However, the evening proved somewhat productive as Rahul revealed that Ayesha had told him that she meant to go to Shimla as she was conscious that she had still not dealt with the house in Shimla. She had said she would travel there and also discuss her options with Subhash's brother. One worrying thing (for Veer) was that she had mentioned she might even think about going back to Shimla due to the recent problems she had had with Veer and his family 😲. Rahul had thankfully convinced her not to fix upon this idea by reminding her that she would then be really far from Nihal but he confided in Veer that he thought Ayesha might be thinking of distancing herself, even from Nihal. Hearing this, made Veer break out in a cold sweat and he told Rahul that he was going to force Ayesha to speak to him, no matter what πŸ’”.

Eventually, reason took over and Rahul also managed to calm him down by pointing out that Ayesha was in no mood to listen and by pushing the issue; Veer risked her fleeing before he could actually get through to her. Both friends then puzzled over how to deal with the dilemma and after a lot of brain storming, came up with a plan that they thought might just work .

Rahul then phoned Ayesha.

R: Ayesha, woh tumhari Shimla waali baat par maine socha aur phir khayal aaya ke haan, tumhe ja kar tumhare dost se baat to karni chahiye aur tumhe ghar ke bare me kuch faisla to karna hi hoga. Haan, yeh baat me abhi bhi kehta hoon ke wahan rehne se tum Nihal se juda ho jaogi aur woh kisike liye acha nahin hoga. Lekin tum Nihal ko kun nahin lejati?

A: Nihal ko?!😲

R: Haan Ayesha, kyun nahin? Tumhe kuch hi dino ka kaam he, aur Nihal ke liye bhi phir se Shimla jana shayad zarorri he kyun ke woh to tumhare Didi aur Jeeju se bechadne ke baad gaya hi nahin?

A: Lekin Rahul Sir, usse Nihal dukhi hoga aur usko Didi aur Jeeju ki kitni yaad ayegi....

R: Haan, shayad dukhi ho, lekin agar tum uske saath ho to usko sambhal sakti ho. Agar ghar bechna hain to shayad Nihal ka theek se us ghjar ko aur ghar se joodi hui yaadon ko vida karna bhi zaroori hain?

Ayesha thinks about this but what Rahul says makes sense to her and in fact, she has herself been thinking for some time that Nihal and even her, never really said goodbye to her Didi and Jeeju. The last time Ayesha was there, she was preoccupied with firstly, the trip there with Veer and on getting there, the events that culminated with the showdown with Veer 😍. She forcibly dragged her thoughts away from Veer and tried to re-focus on what Rahul was saying.

A: Aap ki baat to theek hai Rahul Sir lekin mein Nihal ko kaise...., mera matlab hain ke un logon ko yeh manzor nahin hoga.

Rahul wisely refrained from asking whom she meant as it was fairly obvious. All this time, Veer was standing near him with an anxious expression, very unlike the Veer Rahul was used to seeing, clearly intent on knowing whether Ayesha would be convinced or not.

R: Ayesha, dekho tumhari Veer ke saath jo bhi problem hain, woh Nihal ka dil nahin dukhayega aur aisa hai to me usse baat karta hoon? Waise me tumhe aur Nihal ko lejavunga kyun ke mujhe bhi yahan se kuch deeno ke liya bahar nikalna hain. Main Sanju ko lekar bahut upset hoon aur agar tum mujhe aane dongi to mujhe acha lage ga. Main tumhe aur Nihal ko chod doonga aur phir apna wahin paas me kaam he woh khatam kar loonga.

Ayesha was finally convinced and Rahul kept up the pretence of setting it all up, and rang her back within a short while telling her Veer was happy for Ayesha to take Nihal. Again, Ayesha found herself softening slightly towards Veer but forcibly made herself remember how he had hurt her . All she knew was, that she had to keep a wall of anger between them or her feelings for him threatened to overwhelm her and she could not forget the differences that separated them πŸ˜”.

On the day of the trip, Ayesha was ready and waiting outside Pammi's house. On seeing a car pull up, she eagerly rushed out and seeing Nihal's excited face peering through the back window, broke into a big smile πŸ˜ƒ. However, as the car stopped, she registered that it was Veer's car and the smile froze on her face 😲. She turned pale when Veer himself stepped out from the driver's side 😲. Despite herself, her heart lurched at seeing him, standing there so tall and handsome; with that same intent expression she was so used to seeing him with 😍. She thought that he looked tired and there seemed to be a slightly haggard look about his eyes to her. Little did she know that Veer was thinking the same about her. Their glances caught and held for a long moment 😍. Her mind raced and she tried to tell herself that Veer had only come to drop Nihal off, although Rahul had told her he was bringing Nihal.

V: Kaisi ho Ayesha?

Whilst Ayesha still stared him, lost for words, Nihal opened the car door and hugged his Maasi with great exuberance πŸ€—. He was chattering excitedly about going to Shimla. Ayesha forced herself to steel herself and address Veer civilly.

A: Nihal ko leyane ke liye thanks Sir. Rahul Sir aate hi honge?

V: Ayesha, woh Rahul ko hotel mein kuch emergency agayi hai. To usne mujhe phone kar ke bataya. Vaise mujhe Shimla ke paas ke area me nayi hotel ki site dekhni hai to maine kaha ke me tumhe aur Nihal ko chod doonga πŸ‘πŸΌ.

A: Jee!?! Nahin Sir, mein aap ke saath nahin jaa sakti. Me koi aur bandobast karti hoon πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.

At this, she could see Nihal's face crumple πŸ˜” and Ayesha was immediately full of concern.

N: Maasi! Please aisa mat kaho. Chachu ko bhi hamare saath chalne do na please! Ham raaste mein kitni masti karenge. Chachu ne mujhe promise kiya hai ke woh hame raste me ice cream ke liye stop karne denge. Please maasi.⭐️

V: Ayesha, mera nahin to Nihal ka man rakhne ke liye maan jav. Aur tum itne jaldi kya intezam karogi. Mere raaste mein hi hai. Aur us bahane mujhe Nihal ke saath thoda waqt milega. Please.πŸ‘

Ayesha tried to protest but Nihal's mouth began to droop and a small tear formed in his eye and finally, with a chagrined look at Veer, Ayesha gave in πŸ˜•. Veer tried to control his expression but could not stop a small smile lurking at the corner of his mouth 😊. He seemed oblivious to the obviously annoyed glances Ayesha was giving him 😑 and rushed to take her bag, his fingers brushing hers 😍. She snatched her hand back as if burned but Veer just gave her a wide smile πŸ˜ƒ.

Thus, the three of them set off on their way to Shimla πŸ‘πŸΌ.

End of Part 20

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Shruti........πŸ€—.....How are you?

tumhare FF ka Veer is very crafty.....he knows how to get his way....πŸ˜‰
oooohhh Shimla trip......😍.......such delightful memories.....expecting something equally yummy this time around. Shruti i hope PB steals this idea of yours too......πŸ˜†

waiting for next part.....thanks for the PM.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ShrutiπŸ€— lovely part dear...the whole rahul-veer scheming and planning was hilariousπŸ˜† πŸ˜† they are so clueless, but finally they sorted out this mess....shimla trip , its gonna rock..πŸ‘πŸΌand I like how veer is being naughty and teasing...can't wait for the next partπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the PMπŸ˜ƒ
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice one ShrutiπŸ‘ waiting for the shimla trip😳
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowwwwwwww shruti diπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
yayyyyyy.....next part we will enjoy veesha scenes in shimla i hope😍
great part di.πŸ‘πŸΌ.....loved its every moments specially veer trying to reduce ayesha anger towards him😑
update soon............plzzzzz😳.
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Di...waiting for the VeeNiSha shimla trip...wowow...plzz continue soon na...

Well..dis part was great...loved those two men struggling with their lady lovess...
N sanjana....great...Veer tried to calm her...n she gt it in the other way..Poor RahulπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Continue soon
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
gr88888888 and very lovely part.Looking forward to see shimla trip and hope to see veesha scenes there.Thanxx for the pm.Please continue soonnnn.
fatima
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi my lovelies- Anu, Suman, Himu, Kuttu, Payal, Pink, Fatima and Purva. Thanks for commenting and pressing I Like. I'll do my best to update and also deliver some Venisha scenes in Shimla. Love you all xx

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Hi my lovelies- Anu, Suman, Himu, Kuttu, Payal, Pink, Fatima and Purva. Thanks for commenting and pressing I Like. I'll do my best to update and also deliver some Venisha scenes in Shimla. Love you all xx

Shruti ...Love you tooo Dear πŸ€— Hum saab log ab Shimla trip walay part ka wait kar rahay hai .. Jaldi likh 😳 . This part was very good, loved every bit of it ... Thank you ...