Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Hello all- here you go, updates for today. These new parts are dedicated to all my friends but especially to our lovely Kiran. Kiran- sweetie, hope you like the Holi part and the Venisha scenes xxx

Thanks alot Shruti for this wonderful parts of ur FF ...u really wrote every well ..Veer koi mauka janey nahi deta ayesha ki attention paney keh liye ๐Ÿ˜†..now waiting for the next parts ..please update soon ..also Happy Holi to u and ur family ..hope u have great time ..have fun ๐Ÿค—
Also thanks for the dedication ..my injuries are healing but just becoz of cold weather it is taking time to heal but i m better now ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Heyyy Di..lovely update....Loved it. The Holi part is soo good.Wanna c a similar Holi party in the show too....Actually I want some great VeeSha scenes in the show...n I doubt if v will get to c some any time soonerOhkay....back tp ur update...it was sooo shweet n cute. The misunderstanding is yet to b cleared...so waiting for some such passionate n intent scenesThe song is relly a good one...one of my favorite Holi songs.

After such a colorful reply...WISHING U ALL A VERY

HAPPY HOLI

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Thanks alot Shruti for this wonderful parts of ur FF ...u really wrote every well ..Veer koi mauka janey nahi deta ayesha ki attention paney keh liye ๐Ÿ˜†..now waiting for the next parts ..please update soon ..also Happy Holi to u and ur family ..hope u have great time ..have fun ๐Ÿค—

Also thanks for the dedication ..my injuries are healing but just becoz of cold weather it is taking time to heal but i m better now๐Ÿ˜Š

What happened di....u okhay...?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Also thanks for the dedication ..my injuries are healing but just becoz of cold weather it is taking time to heal but i m better now๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanx so much Kiran and for encouraging me when I had writers block! A very happy Holi to you and your family too hon. Glad your recovering but pls take care xx
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Shruti i don't know what to say except that is FABULOUSSSS.Really loveeeeee the part.Especially veenisha scene.Plzzz update next part soon.
fatima

Originally posted by: paaal

Heyyy Di..lovely update....Loved it. The Holi part is soo good.Wanna c a similar Holi party in the show too....Actually I want some great VeeSha scenes in the show...n I doubt if v will get to c some any time soonerOhkay....back tp ur update...it was sooo shweet n cute. The misunderstanding is yet to b cleared...so waiting for some such passionate n intent scenesThe song is relly a good one...one of my favorite Holi songs.

After such a colorful reply...WISHING U ALL A VERY

HAPPY HOLI

Thank you so much Payal meri sweet choti behna. Really appreciate all the lovely comments and the beautiful Holi wishes. Same to you and all at home too xxxx
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shruti..loved ur holi update..Ur Veer is cute as he tries to manao Ayesha๐Ÿ˜ณ..am eagerly waiting for the next part๐Ÿ˜ƒ
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved ur holy special part sis๐Ÿค—
i think we wont be able to get it on the show and ur ff had filled this void with full justice
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ur creativity is worth mentioning๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks yaar................
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Shruti๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— lovely update dear...I couldn't help laughing at the last paragraph of chapter 18...where both veer and rahul's love lives are a mess because of their stupidity...Boys๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† and when you mentioned their "combined brain power" i was๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ too good, loved the chapter

And the next holi chapter...aww its so sweet of you Shruti...to give us all the much needed holi cheer๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ very nicely written, and loved veenisha moments...especially playful veer......

Wish you a very happy holi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—
Thanks so much Fatima, Kuttu, Pink and Himu- you guys are so lovely. Love ya all and any ideas then just let me know xx