Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
HI Shruti......i just finished reading all the parts of ur ff. Its a very interesting & engrossing read. I love ur style of storytelling.......very simple & the story flows smoothly from one part to the other......its very believable unlike what they are showing in the serial. I also liked that you have kept the basic essence of the characters intact......and focused on Veer, Ayesha & Nihal the most......πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved the story so far.......really looking forward to whats next.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Boshaa, Deepu, Fatima, little sis Payal, Kiran, Anjali, little sis Ayesha and Anuja(is that correct?:)) for "I likes" and the lovely comments (sorry if I've forgotten anyone, brain half dead today!)- your all so nice. I'm really grateful. I came back after 2 days of a horrible work trip so it cheered me up to read these comments. I'll update at the wknd and try and build in what you all want to see happen xx
Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When will you cont?????
Cant wait DI...... 😳
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shruti dear am so sorry for replying so late😳 😳 didn't get the time to read the ff....just read it now...loved the chapter....wow its so refreshing to see a brainy veer, more than brainy, him being in command....and clearing things up...really well doneπŸ‘ πŸ‘ I love the way you have portrayed the character of veer in this ff, he does his share of foolishness but is sensible too...realistic, well written ShrutiπŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

I wonder when he will become like this in the show...waiting to read how the misunderstanding clears up....Thanks for the PM ShrutiπŸ˜ƒ
Part 18

Veer spends days trying to speak to Ayesha but it is no use. She has been so hurt by the Vardhans' behavior; she totally refuses to take any of his calls. In fact, even when Kamini called her, she told Pammi to say she was not at home. Veer even tried to turn up at Pammi's doorstep, but at that time, Ayesha had gone to see Rahul to check if the misunderstanding with Sanjana had been cleared up. When Pammi tells him that Ayesha has left to see Rahul, Veer is immediately panicked, fearing he has really lost Ayesha to Rahul before he has a chance to put things right . Of course, Veer is still under the impression that Ayesha and Rahul are engaged and feels very helpless and frustrated πŸ’”. Poor Pammi feels like she was Ayesha's broken down answering machine! πŸ˜”

Meanwhile, Veer also has the additional mess created by his Jeeju to clear up. Once he starts to delve deeper, he realises just how deep the treachery ran. Veer spends days trying to unravel the complicated web of fake accounts and the paper trail set up by Jeeju and Khatwani 😑😑. He also has to console his mum, who is now ironically almost a shadow of her former self overnight 😳. She is reeling from the fact that Avinash, whom she had so much trust in, has done this to them. More so than that, she is upset at the rift between her and her daughter, as Nandini is totally torn and does not know what to do or how to react at her husband's actions 😭😭. The only comfort Veer gets is from Nihal, who always tries to cheer him up, despite being miserable himself that his Maasi is not with them ⭐️. Veer thinks to himself that at least Ayesha spoke to Nihal every day, he was not even able to get through to her to make her speak to him. He also realises how much he misses Ayesha and her ability to make him laugh and forget his troubles whilst he is with her, especially in the moments spent with her and Nihal together 😭. He is even more determined that he has to speak to her. Ayesha as yet does not know the truth about Avinash as Veer and Kamini had not told Nihal the details, only that Avinash, Nandini and Arnav had to go on a trip for a while.

Finally, in desperation, Veer decides that he has to speak to Rahul. He has not spoken to Rahul as yet because he has mixed feelings about Rahul. He loves Rahul as a friend, but has been beset by insane jealousy every time he thinks about Rahul's relationship with Ayesha. If Rahul and Ayesha love each other and she was going to be with him, Veer cannot bring himself to get in the way of their happiness, but he cannot also bear the thought of being without Ayesha πŸ’”. He had wanted to speak to Ayesha first to understand what she really felt for Rahul. As for Rahul, he could not imagine how anyone could not love Ayesha and is therefore convinced that Rahul's feelings were clear enough for him to read πŸ˜•. However, as Ayesha was refusing to speak to him, he decides he would explain to Rahul that he just wanted to make Ayesha understand that a huge mistake had been made about her, and to clear the misunderstanding. He was resigned to the fact that he had probably lost Ayesha, but he could not bear for her to think he had turned away from her and had not taken her call when she was being unjustly accused. He also knew that Ayesha was currently not at the hotel as he had already tried to call her there but had been told she was on leave for a few days.

He goes to see Rahul at the hotel and stalking past Ayesha's desk, at present occupied by someone else, barges straight into Rahul's office. Rahul looks up, speaking to someone on the telephone and raises his eyebrows at Veer's aggressive entry. He finishes his call, deliberately making Veer wait for a minute and hanging up, says,

R: Welcome Veer- apna hi office samjo! Waise- tumhe fursat mili mujse baat karne aane ki?

V: Bakwas bandh karo Rahul! Me itne dino se Ayesha se baat karne ki koshish kar raha hoon.

R: Veer- tum Ayesha se baat karne ki koshish kar rahe ho, lekin mujse baat karne ki tumne koshish kabhi ki? Me tumse baat kar sakta tha lekin me jaanta hoon ke tum kitne ziddi ho, isiliye me janta tha ke agar tum khud baat karna chaho ge to hi baat hogi.

V: Rahul, yeh sabh chodo. Mera Ayesha se baat karna bahut zarrori he. Me use samjana chahta hoon ke mene kabhi yeh nahin mana tha ke usne chori ki hai. Me jaanta hoon ke tum aur Ayesha....

At this, Veer cannot even finish his sentance as the thought of Ayesha being with Rahul is unbearable πŸ₯Ί. Rahul looks at his obvious agitation for a moment.

R: Me aur Ayesha kya Veer?! Tum abhi bhi Sanju ki tara galatfaimi me ho? Haan, bhool gaya- tumhara aur Sanju dono ka dimag jo kharab hai !! Kisiki sunte kahan ho tum....

V: What?! Galatfaimi? Kaise galatfaimi? Dekho Rahul- mujhe parva nahin hai, mana ke Ayesha tumse shaadi karne ke liye tayar hai , lekin iska matlab yeh nahin ke me usko apni baat na batav....

R: God! VEER! Yahi to- Nahi Ayesha ne mujse shadi karne ko tayar hai, aur nahin maine Ayesha se shadi karni chahi hai!

It takes Veer a second to digest this and he is stunned 😲. He is almost afraid to trust what he is hearing but hope flares in his heart. Rahul then explains the recent events leading to his and Sanjana's misunderstanding over Ayesha and his foolish attempt to make Sanjana jealous, which had backfired so disastrously. Now he was in a similar position to Veer, as Sanjana was refusing to talk to him ! Veer cannot believe how happy it makes him to hear that there is nothing between Rahul and Ayesha. Both friends decide that they must now do something so that they can clear the respective misunderstandings with the ladies in question. After using their combined brain power, they embark upon an idea ⭐️. A very different Veer to the one that entered Rahul's office can be seen walking out after a long while.

End of Part 18

Part 19

Pammi is talking to Ayesha and arguing with her about attending a holi function. Ayesha is refusing to go and says that she will not celebrate holi this year as without Nihal, there is no point in celebrating the function. Pammi is arguing with her and saying that they need not stay long and offers to bring Nihal. Ayesha's face lights up for a second at this but she then reverts back to her recent downcast expression πŸ˜”.

A: Nahi Pammi, hum aisa nahin karsakte kyun ke esa karne se hame ghar ke baki logo se shayad baat karni pade aur me unme se kisise baat nahin karna chahti 😑.

Pammi senses that she should not push this point. Her heart breaks to see Ayesha like this. Ayesha is always sad nowadays and whilst Pammi realises that some of this can be attributed to missing Nihal, she also knows that the wound goes deeper and that Ayesha is torn because of her estrangement from Veer πŸ˜”. She hears from Raj that Veer is in the same position and is absolutely miserable too πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Eventually, Raj calls Ayesha and says that she needs to bring Pammi for the holi function as otherwise Pammi will not come, and Raj hints that he would really like Pammi to be there πŸ‘πŸΌ. He knows that by appealing for Ayesha's help, she will not be able to refuse ⭐️. However, Ayesha confirms that none of the Vardhans are going to be there.

Raj: Ayesha, woh waha kyu honge? Yeh function to Rahul ne organise kiya hai. Aur tum janti ho ke Rahul aaj kal kitna upset rehta hai, Sanjana ki vajay se. Tum avogi to meri help hogi aur Rahul ko bhi acha lagega.πŸ‘

Reluctantly, Ayesha agrees to go. She arrives at the function, where a large marquee has been set up and people are milling about, in a corner, colours are already flying. It all looks dull to Ayesha, who feels like the colour has been sucked out of her life with the loss of Veer's friendship and Nihal's constant company 😭. She forces herself to try and speak to her friends, as Mrs Dixit, Chowksi ji and his wife, Raj and Pammi are all there of course, in addition to Rahul, who seems to be in unusually high spirits. Whilst they are all engaged in speaking to each other and some of them wander around, playing with colour and greeting each other, Rahul approaches Ayesha, clutching a handful of colour.

R: Chalo Ayesha, holi khelni to pade gi.

A: Nahin Rahul Sir! Please- me holi nahin khelna chahti, me sirf aap sabh ke liye aayi hoon lekin Nihal ke bina mera holi khelne ka mood nahin he πŸ˜”. Me sabh ke liye udher kuch sherbert ya bhaang le kar aati hoon.

Her eyes involuntarily fill with tears 😭 and she turns around abruptly to distance herself from the happy crowds all playing with colour, and finds that she collides into a tall figure. She reels from the impact but the automatic sorry on her lips dies, as the person she has canoed into is none other than the person who has haunted all her thoughts over the past weeks! Yes, it is Veer and Ayesha stares at him in horrified disbelief 😲, even though her heart leaps despite herself, seeing him standing there straight and tall and staring at her with his habitual intent expression 😳. She is frozen, just looking and him and slowly, as if in a dream it seems, he lifts his hand, in which he is holding a fistful of colour, and gently applies it on each of her cheeks ☺️.

V: Holi mubarak ho Ayesha 😍.

At this, Ayesha is startled into action and trying to clear the fog from her brain, tries to force herself to get away from Veer. However, before she can say anything, a little voice calls her name and Nihal hurls himself at her πŸ‘. Again, Ayesha is shocked but ecstatic to find herself holding her beloved Nihal 😊.

N: MAASI!! Maasi! Me aagaya. Maasi- mene aapko bahut miss kiya. Aap mujhe chod kar kyu chali gayi ho?⭐️

Again, Ayesha's eyes well with tears and she clutches Nihal tight to her, brokenly explaining that she has not left him 😭. Over his head, she looks at Veer, who is standing watching them both with an incredibly tender expression 😍. Ayesha is in a tumult; her heart is singing to see both Veer and Nihal and she is finding it difficult to remember her anger at Veer 😍. Nihal meanwhile is pulling her to play holi with her. Ayesha forces herself to harden her heart and tries to avoid Veer.

N: Maasi- aap chalo- mujhe apke saath holi khelni hai. Aur Maasi- me apse ek aur baat karna chahta hoon.

Nihal then signals Ayesha he wants to whisper something to her. When Ayesha bends towards him, ready to do anything for her Nihal if it makes him happy, Nihal says,

N: Maasi muje promise karo ke aaj aap mere saath bahut holi khelo gi aur Chachu ke saath bhi. Maine apko kitna miss kiya aur me aaj aap dono ke saath rang se khelna chahta hoion. Yaad he- hum pehle kaise hoi khelte the Shimla me? Chachu ne to promise kiya hain, aap bhi karengi naa? β­οΈπŸ‘

Ayesha shoots a sharp look at Veer, who has a slight smile hovering on his lips as he has guessed what Nihal is telling his Maasi. He knows that now Ayesha will be forced to spend some time in their company πŸ‘πŸΌ. Ayesha hesitates but has little choice as Nihal cannot be disapointed. However, she determines that she will keep Veer at a distance.

Music is now blaring from the various speakers set about the grounds. She can see that the rest of her friends are already covered in colour πŸ₯³, including Raj, who keeps looking around. He is searching for Sanjana, whom Veer had tried to convince to attend, but does not seem to have arrived yet. Saila, Nihal's little friend, is however, very much there, looking adorable as always and already wearing a colourful range of paint on her πŸ˜ƒ! The song, "Holi khele Raghuveera" breaks out, and Nihal pulls her forward towards the group. Ayesha tries to stand aloof; Veer moves in to stand close to her and Nihal.

Rahul, Raj and Pammi are already dancing.

"Taal se taal mile more babua, baaje dhol mridang Mann se mann ka mel jo ho to rang se mil jaaye rang O, holi khele raghuveera; Holi khele raghuveera avadh mein, hori khele raghuveera; Hori khele raghuveera avadh mein, hori khele raghuveera.

Nihal and Saila start to do a cute little step, trying to keep up with the other three.

Haan, hilmil aave log lugaai; Hilmil aave log lugaai; Hilmil aave log lugaai;

Bhai maharan mein bheera avadh mein Holi khele raghuveera, Arre holi khele raghuveera avadh mein Holi khele raghuveera; Ya holi khele raghuveera avadh mein Holi khele raghuveera Arre holi khele raghuveera, avadh mein Holi khele raghuveera.

Even Mr Chowksi cannot help be moved by the beat and is doing a little step, throwing colour on his wife at this point. Seeing this Mrs Dixit cannot resist. She points to him with a step, miming the words, πŸ˜ƒ

"Tanik sharam nahin aaye, dekhe na hi apni umariya; Tanik sharam nahin aaye, dekhe na hi apni umariya.

Ho, saath baras mein ishq ladaaye, Saath baras mein ishq ladaaye, Mukhde pe rang lagaaye; bada rangeela saavariya.Mukhde pe rang lagaaye, bada rangeela saavariya."

They are all laughing now, even Ayesha. Seeing her smile, Veer cannot resist and sneaks in closer.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chunari pe daare abhira, avadh mein Holi khele raghuveera; Arre chunari pe daare abhira avadh mein, Holi khele raghuveera.

Arre holi khele raghuveera, avadh mein Holi khele raghuveera; Haan, hilmil aave log lugaai; Bhai mahalan mein bheera; avadh mein Holi khele raghuveera, Arre holi khele raghuveera, avadh mein Holi khele raghuveera.

By now, Nihal and Saila have also come over to Ayesha. Suddenly, Veer grabs her hand and, to her shock, pulls Ayesha forward. πŸ˜²πŸ‘

"Hey, ab ke phaag mohse khelo naa holi; Thori shapath main umariya ki thori;

Dekhe hai upar se jhaanke nahin andar sajaniya; Dekhe hai upar se jhaanke nahin andar sajaniya."

Veer flings more colour on her. She tries to glare at him in anger but Nihal looks at her pleadingly and holds out a plate of colour to her, signalling that she should throw some on his Chachu. She reluctantly takes some and half heartedly throws a small amount on Veer, who is now smiling widely πŸ˜ƒ. She then tries to ignore him by turning her back on him and throwing colour on Nihal and the others.

"Umr chadhi hai dil to jawaan hai, Umr chadhi hai bhaiya dil to jawaan hai.

However, Veer is now unstoppable and tapping her on her shoulder, turns her around and forces her into a dance step with him πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

"Baahon mein bharke mujhe zara jhanka de painjaniya; Baahon mein bharke mujhe zara jhanka de painjaniya.

Saanchi kahe haaye kabeera, avadh mein Holi khele raghuveera; Arre saanchi kahe hai kabeera, avadh mein Holi khele raghuveera. Arre, holi khele raghuveera, Ho, holi khele raghuveera, avadh mein Holi khele raghuveera. Holi khele raghuveera, avadh mein holi khele raghuveera."

Ayesha is furious 😑 and tries to stay aloof but the combined efforts of Nihal, Saila, Veer and even the others are too much and even though reluctantly, she has to join in and dance . Veer continues to thwart her attempts to avoid dancing with him and ensures that she cannot go far without having him near her, mining the words and dancing to the song, regularly flinging colour on her πŸ‘πŸ˜Š.

"Hilmil aave log lugaai; Aa, hilmil aave log lugaai; Bhai maharan mein bheera, avadh mein Holi khele raghuveera.

Holi khele raghuveera avadh mein holi khele raghuveera; Arre bhaiya Holi khele raghuveera, avadh mein holi khele raghuveera. Holi khele raghuveera avadh mein hori khele raghuveera."

The song ends to find all of them healthily covered in colour. Despite herself, Ayesha cannot deny that the world does suddenly seem brighter to her and Nihal's obvious joy is infectious. Whilst she is still angry with Veer, her heart cannot help but melt at seeing him so relaxed and happy, and being so playful.πŸ‘πŸΌ

End of Part 19

Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago
Hello all- here you go, updates for today. These new parts are dedicated to all my friends but especially to our lovely Kiran. Kiran- sweetie, hope you like the Holi part and the Venisha scenes xxx
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thank a ton Shruti πŸ€— Aaj kaal depression kay mausam mei it was like a breath of fresh air ... So refreshing and cool ... Both the parts were so good. Hoil part was fantastic ... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Will look forward to your next parts ..... Hugs ....
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey Shruti........great parts.I'm sure all the readers are going to be excited to read a holi scene......the chances of that happening in the show are dim anyways..

such a sweet VeeNiSha scene........its a delight to watch it on screen too...

heheee Veer is not letting any opportunity go by......πŸ˜‰.....its fun to see this naughty side of Veer. I guess we'll get to see some yummy VeeSha romance in the coming parts.......😍
Thanks Suman and Anuja- bless you both for the lovely comments. Am so happy you liked it, now I can sleep easy as was worried how this part would turn out:). Speak to you guys soon and thanx again xxxx
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shrutiiiii...

that was a wonderful update.... continue soon...

P.S. will write the comment soon..
Edited by loyal-kashian - 14 years ago