Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Awesome Shruti👍🏼👏.. I loved reading all the parts
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Shruti..isse kehte hain Valentine's dhamaaka...simply amazing👏 what a roller-coaster ride of emotions, funny and cute moments and romance...truly well-written👍🏼 👍🏼

The first chapter with veenisha was so sweet...loved the pledges by nihal and ayesha....especially with jai-divya's presence included..it made their bonding more special...picture perfect sweet family..

Valentine's ball chapter😍 😍 I love khuda jaane...and it suits veesha so well...hope someone makes a VM on it now.......Oho so we have sanjana now😉 I think she and Rahul like each other right?and I loved ayesha's jealousy part too...hmm she's also realizing her feelings for veer now...interesting....

And the last chapter was superb...oh thier confession got interrupted but it means we get an exclusive chapter on confession😉 😉
What twist have you planned Shruti? Is DD returning and fixing veer and sanjana's engagement or something😔

Superb work, keep it up👍🏼 Thanks for the PM😃 And wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day🤗
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Di...what a lovely episode. Just while reading...I was holding back my breath in excitement. The emotions which u have picturized are just way beyond awesome. The last chapter was marvelous. 👏

Toooo good. Waiting for the next twist. Hope DD doesn't pop up 🤢 🤢
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
reserved for writing ek badaaaa sa comment ;)
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Mindblowing job Shruti ... 👏 All the 3 parts were wonderful.. Ab yeh tale mei naya twist kya hai ??? I hope it is a pleasant twist 😃 I enjoyed reading all the parts .. Thanks ...
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you all for commenting and I Like dears- really appreciate your comments.
Himu/ Suman- twist was to do with Veer wanting to declare his feelings but he is prevented by something that happens which he does not expect.
Payal/ all: re, DD:- don't want her back but will have to bring her back soon unfortunately and somehow deal with her. But don't worry- I shall not be dragging a long-winded torture track.
So glad you all seem to like it- I found it quite difficult by the time I got to the last part, as the thoughts were coming through but I felt I was struggling to convey it all on paper (or screen really:)). Thanks again and Happy Valentine's to all you lovely friends.
S xxx
Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sorry for late comment dear.I was studying so sorry for reading late.Anyways loveeee your parts as usual and looking forward for the twist u have put in the story.superb and mindblowing parts.Lovee the song selection.waiting for your next part.thanxx for the pm.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fatima
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was a perfect part!!!!!!
I loved IT....
Please cont soon and PM me.....
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very well written, shruti , this is so sweet.
the creatives should really read this & pick some points
from here.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely parts ..loved reading all of them.