Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
wooowww shruti πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘,
nihal is soooooooooo sweet πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
actually veesha are parents to nihaal more than anything else so unwillingly also thay are compelled to such things which only couple does since that pleases nihaal as he sees his parents in them,this things always binds them together .....................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
your ff is as always awesome and really waiting 4 the valentine bomb to blast here❀️❀️
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi shruti........ it was very very sweetπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ & adorableπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....... just found it a bit short..... or may be its ur literary genius....... that i always crave for moreπŸ₯³... nihal is indeed a darling......plz update soon......

anshu

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Heelo SHruti Di....I am soooo happy....U r such a sweetheartπŸ€— U dedicated this to me....and I will share this gift of urs with all of my best frds on IF...

Ahhhh.....the best thing that can ever happen b4 watching the VeeSha Mon episode was ur VeeSha dosage. Di loved it to the core...Nihaal is such a sweetie(just like uπŸ˜›) It was a very cute n warm episode......VeeNiSha rockss..... Iloved the last group hug....awwwwwwwwwwwwww... 😍
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey!!!that is awesomeeeeeee loveeeee veenisha scene.Loveeee veenisha hugging.Thanxxx for dedicating to me too.That's very sweet of u.
fatima
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the PM, shruti! This one is sooo cuuuute😊 ..Loved the way Nihaal made A & Veer his mom & Dad😳
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shruti thanks alot for this veenisha scenes πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— .. i was badly missing them in the serial and now u have given me tyhe perfect dose and i m so happy ...Bless u my sweet heart for writing such adorable scene .. i wish kash vo serial main bhee aesa dekhain but i doubt But u r our superb writer ...keep on writing like this ..desperately looking forward for the next parts 😊
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Part 14(b)

The next morning Veer was anxious to go to Rahul's office. He explained this to himself as wanting to sort some arrangements for the conference out but deep down, he knew that was not the real reason. He had earlier taken a call from his mum, who was very frustrated as the main trustee she had come to meet in Delhi is suddenly not available. However, she has taken comfort from Avinash having also arriving there. She explains that Avi tried to convince her to go back to Mumbai (I wonder why that would be?! ) but D3 is no less stubborn and has insisted on staying on until the trustee can meet her so Avinash has also stayed on. Veer is also concerned about the issues surrounding the missing funds and therefore decides to appoint one of his accountants to also start looking through the records.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Once all this has been put in motion, Veer heads over to see Rahul. He walks in, feeling eager to see Ayesha, but is surprised to see that someone else is manning Ayesha's desk. He asks to see Rahul and as soon as he enters Rahul's office:

V: Hi Rahul. Kaise ho? Err- vaise, Ayesha uske seat per nahin thi? Sabh theek to hain na?

R(with a slight smile): Haan,sab theek hain Veer.πŸ˜›

V(now beginning to feel irritated): Ok, good. To phir Ayesha kahan hai?

Rahul realises that as much as he enjoys winding Veer up, he had better control himself.

R: Ayesha function room mein tayariyan kar rahin he, Valentine's Ball ke liye. Usne saari arrangements khud hi ki hai. Maine isiliye usko decorations karne ke liye kaha aur uske calls koi aur handle karraha he.

Veer tries to finish off his meeting with Rahul in express speed. He is about to leave when Rahul says,

R: Ok Veer, baad mein milte hain. Vaise- tum Valentine's Ball par arreho na? Ayesha ne jis tara se arrangements ki hain, function to bahut acha rehna chahiye. You know Veer, mujhe nahin pata ke me Ayesha ke bina kaise manage karleta tha. Woh sabh kuch itna acha sambhal leti hain. Aur yahan kam karne ke baad bhi woh meri manpasand item bananeka bhi time nikaal leti hain, Nihal ki itne dekhbhaal karti hain- sach, jiski life mein Ayesha ayegi, woh bahut lucky hoga!πŸ‘β­οΈ

Veer's face is like thunder by the end of this speech. Whilst he totally agrees with all the god points of Ayesha that Rahul mentions, the thought that Rahul is so openly admiring of Ayesha is unbearable. 😑😑😑What particularly stings is the comment about the person who will be lucky enough to end up with Ayesha. This is a thought that Veer himself has been having subconsciously for a while but hearing Rahul voice it is a wake up call! He leaves Rahul rather abruptly and is determined to leave without seeing Ayesha as his emotions are now all over the place. However, he cannot bring himself to leave without seeing her so despite himself, he heads off to the function room to look for Ayesha.

On entering the room, he sees that a lot of arrangements are on-going. A group of staff are leaving just as he enters the huge room, which is party draped and decorated. Ayesha, however, is at the far corner, perched on top of a step ladder pinning something up with a look of total concentration. His previous annoyance seems to magically disappear as he sees Ayesha 😊. He quietly walks in to the room so as not to alarm her and heads in her direction.

Just as he almost reaches her, Ayesha is calling to someone on the opposite side of the room (with her back still towards Veer).

A: Anna! Please mujhe yahan pada doosra material pass kardo jaldi.

Just as Anna shouts that she is coming, Veer reaches her and says,

V: Mein kuch help kardoo?

Ayesha starts and turns abruptly to see Veer standing at the foot of her step ladder 😲. She moves so rapidly, she loses her balance and falls, almost straight on top of Veer. Veer manages to clutch her and just about steady them both by tighly holding onto her, but in the process knocks over the step ladder, grazing the side of his arm against its edge. Ayesha and Veer clutch each other for a moment 😍 but then they both notice that the ladder has scratched Veer's arm, making a tear in his shirt sleeve. It is also clear that in addition to the fairly deep scratch, Veer will have a massive bruise from the step ladder hitting him.

A: Veer! Tumhe lag gaya- oh, oh, kharoch aayi hain aur aapki shirt bhi....

V (looking at the scratch and feeling it sting already): Its okay Ayesha, kohi baat nahin.

A: Baat kaise nahin. Isko to dava lagani hogi.

By now, a confused Anna has rushed over. She offers to get a first aid box immediately and rushes off at full speed.

Ayesha is now fussing over Veer, with deep concern.

A: Veer, khoon nikal raha hain, aur dard bhi ho raha hoga kyun ke itne zor se ladder takraya. Sorry Veer, meri galti hain.

Veer is about to dismiss the injury but finds himself very taken with Ayesha's obvious concern and the way she is clutching his arm.πŸ˜›

V: Ayesha, relax. Aur tumhari galti nahin hain. Maine achakank se tumhe bulaya tha.

Ayesha is still beside herself with concern.

A:Oh ho, yeh Anna kahan hai? Veer, yeh shirt utardo, jaise hi Anna ayegi, mein dressing laga doongi.

She and Veer simultaneously realise what Ayesha has just said and freeze 😲. Ayesha goes bright red and starts to stammer.😳😳

A: Umm, ermm, mera matlab hain ke dressing ke liye.... yeh shirt... woh.....Shayad hame doctor ke pas jaane chahiye.😳☺️

Veer is now beginning to enjoy himself and has no intention of going to the doctors.

V: Arey Ayesha, iski kya zaroorat hain? Itni gehri chot nahin he. Tum dressing kardo ki to theek ho jayega. πŸ˜‰

Saying this, he begins to unbotton his shirt, ignoring Ayesha's blushes and stuttering protests.

By then, Anna comes rushing back in carrying a first aid box. She notices that Ayesha is looking anywhere but at Veer and Veer has a slight smile on his face, in addition to his unbuttoned shirt. She hands Ayesha the box and says,

Anna: Arey, Sir apko to abhi bhi khoon behra hain. Ayesha Maam- isko dressing karna hoga. Mein chalti hoon kyun ke mujhe doosri shift per lagna hain. Saying this and ignoring Ayesha's panciked look, she leaves.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ayesha hesitates and Veer stares at her for a moment, still enjoying himself.

V: Ayesha! Dressing please. Yah phir mujhe yahan hi is chot ke saath khada hona hoga. πŸ˜‰

At this, Ayesha springs into action and tries to put her embarrasment aside. Veer takes of his shirt (Payal, Arpita,Rosh, and the others- please calm down girls, he is wearing a vest! Don't get too carried away! 🀣) and Ayesha begins to clean the scratch and bandage his arm. Veer cheekily keeps his arm close to himself rather than holding it out, forcing Ayesha to come up fairly close against him. Ayesha finishes her nurse duties, still blushing wildly ☺️. All the while Veer stares at her with an intent expression 😍. As she is bandaging, Ayesha looks up at him with a concerned expression and asks.

A: Bahut dard ho raha hai?

V: Dard ho raha tha, lekin abhi koi bhi dard ka ehsaas nahin hain. Tumhare marham lagane se dard jaise gayab ho gaya.πŸ˜ƒ

This renders Ayesha speechless with embarrasment and she does not know what to do with herself. 😳☺️Finally, Veer slowly puts the tattered shirt back on.

V: Ayesha......

Ayesha forces herself to look at him, still blushing ☺️.

V: Thanks, mera itna khayal rakhne ke liye πŸ˜ƒ.

Saying this and with a final long glance at her, Veer leaves the function room. Ayesha stands rooted there for a long while. 😍

End of Part 14(b)

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Shruti ,
I just finished reading the whole FF and it is amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. You write so well.. They way you capture all the emotions ,it feels like everything in happening in front .of us ... I am getting addicted to your writing ..please update the next part soon ... Thank you much πŸ˜ƒ
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice one Shruti😊 i wish we get a bandage scene like this😳
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shruti yaar...please you become the creative for JPSYAπŸ˜ƒ itna accha likha hai...mazaa aa gaya...bandage scene was so cute...kuch toh dikhaye aisa show pe....

great chapter...enjoyed it a lot...preview to valentine's chapter aisa hai...toh asli picture kitna mast hoga😍 😍

Thanks for the PMπŸ˜ƒ