FF:Veesha aur Teesra Kaun?Part 21(pg26)updated

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Guys

I'm feeling brave and have decided to try my hand at creating a new FF, based on an idea I posted yesterday. Some members were really kind and said they liked the post so I thought I would see if I can translate it into a new FF. In any case, it seems everyone is depressed that we have a rubbish track at the moment with more "dukhi" scenes for our damsel Ayesha.

The idea is that because Cruella (aka Dadi) constantly keeps humiliating A and comparing her to a "naukrani", Pammi has motivated A to try and find another job so that she can begin to save up and improve things for her and Nihal in the long run. It will also get A out of the house in the day and prove that she too is independant and can support herself.

More background: A has raised the issue when the pathetic losers and our hot but slightly thick hero are at dinner that she wants to look for a job so she is not a burden on them. V doesn't like the term burden and offers her a job back at the hotel. At this point, Dadi's eyes pop out like they did in the photo someone sent yesterday and she shuts V up as usual. 😑She then backtracks and says that it is not appropriate as:

"Log kya soche ge Veer, ke hamne Nihal ki mausi ko kaam per rakha he?"😑😑😑

V of course shuts up and A jumps in saying,

"Nahi Veer sir, Kamini ji theek keh rahi he. Ye theek nahi hoga. Aur vaise bhi Raj sir ne mere liye Mr Gujral se baat ki hai aur unki hotel me mere liye job hai."

At this they are all stunned as the Gujrals are not only their biggest competitors but their son, Rahul, went to school with Veer and is a good friend of the family.

More to come when I get a chance but if it is sounding rubbish pls tell me now! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜•
Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey dear!

The idea is fabulous! Wud luv to read further!

Do continue soon!

Tia

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar i liked ur idea please if possible then give today's dose as well ..so waiting for the first part..also we just need goody goody stuff not the crying cat ayesha ..let CVs save her tears for the serial ..
By the way i posted that pic of horrible eyes wali kameeni in my caption topic lol
after today's episode i need update now 😳
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey ccolkat..what's your name?

Liked the concept very much..please continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

it's a nice story lineπŸ‘..Would love to read your fan f😊.

With the current evil daadi making A cry, going on..it would be nice to read something like thia
Hello you lovely people.
ht312- my name is Shruti, what's yours?
Kiran-rd: cool pictures, they made me laugh! x
Oh no- does the screen save a post if something happened when you were typing? I just finished typing a whole part and my screen crashed towards the end. It seems to have just posted my reply above but the post with the ff has disappeared!!! 😭😭
Part 1:
Day 1 of A's new job. V wakes up a bit later than usual and rushes downstairs to find Nihal already ready and playing away.
V: Arey Nihal, aap ready ho? Nasta kiya? Aur aapki maasi kahan hai?
N: Chachu- me to kabh ka ready hoon, aur nasta bhi kiya. Aaj maasi ka first day hai na job par to woh mujhe nasta karane ke baad abhi thodi der pehle chali gayi. Aap bhul gaye na ke maasi aaj se naye job par jaye gi?
V annoyed thinking that he has missed Ayesha as he was thinking he would offer to drop her off even if that meant to go out of his usual way.
V thinking to himself : Kuch bhoola nahi- yaad hai masi ka pehla din.
He is still annoyed although he cannot explain why he doesn't like the thought that A will be working somewhere else.πŸ˜’πŸ˜•
Veer leaves for work and meanwhile A has reached her new job, where she is made to feel quite welcome by her manager and everyone is quite nice to her. It makes such a pleasant change from nasty Minnie at the other hotel and the constant pressure of the kameenas (Avi and Dadi) at home.
At the end of the day, A heads home really eager to see N and even V although she explains that to herself as only being curious as to whether Veer is home to play with Nihal.πŸ˜•
Near the house, A gets off the auto to go to the shop at the corner to buy a chocolate for Nihal and just as she has got some chocolates, V sees her as he is driving back with the driver from work. He asks the driver to take the car up to A and stop and gets out.
V: Ayesha, tum pedal ayi kaam se?
A: Sir, aap? Nahi Sir, me abhi aayi aur socha ke Nihal aur Bunty ke liye chocolate le jav to unko acha lage ga.
V is touched that A thought of Bunty as well and thinks how thoughtful she is not to forget that there is another child in the house. 😍
V: Ok Ayesha, chalo gaadi me, ghar chalte he.
A already thinking that Kameeni will not be too happy to know she came in the car even if it is only a short distance.😑
A: Sir- ghar yahi to hain aur itne me kya gaadi me chalna. Aap jayiye, me chalke aati hoon.
V is about to argue but instead starts smiling and turns around to the driver to tell him to take the car home and he will be back soon.
V, turning back to A, with a cheeky smile:
Acha Ayesha ji, chaliye, chal ke jaate hain varna aap Nihal to kahe gi ke uska Chachu lazy hain aur excercise nahi karna chahta! πŸ˜‰
A is protesting a bit but V starts walking with her and doesn't give her a chance so they both start heading back. They both suddenly fall silent and are feeling rather embarrased as they can't hink of anything to say. A keeps walking and V feels like he must say something to break the silence.😳
V: Ah, Ayesha- tumhara pehla din kaisa tha job par?
A starts smiling and excitedly starts chattering about her new job, saying that everyone so far has been really nice to her and the hotel is very nice.
V starts staring at her (as he does so often!) as she looks so pretty when she is so involved in what she is saying and smiling so sweetly. 😍He also starts to remember how many humiliations she suffered in his hotel and feels his conscience pricking him.πŸ˜”
A notices he is totally silent and just staring at her so she suddenly stops.
A: Sir, kya hua? Me bohot bore kar rahi hoon na?
V: What?! Nahi Ayesha, tum mujhe kabhi bore nahi kar sakti."
He suddenly realises what he has said and A is staring at him in shock. He quickly adds:
"Mera matlab hai ke, main kaam ki bato se kabh bore nahi hota aur me to bas sun raha hoon ke hamare competitors ka hotel kaise chal raha hai." ☺️
At this point, Ayesha trips a little and Veer automatically grabs her arm to stop her falling. They both stare at each other and Veer is reluctant to break the contact. Ayesha gets very embarrased and starts to look down. 😳😳 Veer abruptly lets her arm go but they are now at their gates and have to go in to the Dragons Den.😭
End of Part 1.

Veesha aur Teesra Kaun- Part 2

It's been about 1 week for Ayesha in her new job. Veer keeps trying to give her a lift in the morning but Kameeni has made sure this doesn't happen by creating some excuse or other for A or V so they are never able to leave together. Veer has a big project on at work so with Ayesha's shifts and his schedule, the only time he sees her is when he plays with Nihal and if she is back from work too.

V has to work late one evening and Chudel Dadi has been invited to a high profile party. She wants to go and take her manhoos assistant Jeeju and her lallu daughter Nandini but doesn't want A to go, and Nihal and Bunty cannot go either as it is a late night do. She does her usual trick of "requesting" A to help as A is back from work. She feels pleased that A can babysit and they will all be out.

A has a really nice evening with the 2 boys and makes sure she makes Bunty feel included as she is the only one not thick enough to realise that Bunty must feel left out as all the attention is on Nihal. The boys eventually go to sleep but A is still restless and at around 10pm, she goes back into the kitchen to get a drink. Suddenly, she hears someone enter the kitchen, making her jump.

A: Oh Sir- aap? Aap agaye? Wo- maam ne kaha tha ke aapko bahut kaam he or shaayad aap aaj hotel me hi rukenge?

V: Haa Ayesha, lekin wo kaam aaj nahi hoga aur me bahut thak gaya tha isiliye....

A: Sorry Sir, I am sure aap bahut thakgaye hein. Lekin aapne kuch khana khaya?

Veer is so pleased she has asked about food as generally he comes home late and everyone is either asleep or out and no one bothers asking him if he needs to eat.

V: Woh maine dinner to miss kardiya.

A: Sir, mein apko khana laga doon? Sabzi, roti sabh hein fridge mein; main garam kardo?

V:Hmm, actually Ayesha mera yeh sab khane ka man nahin ye. Pata hai, aaj mujhe mera aur Jay bhayiya ka favourite midnight snack yaad aagaya. But never mind, abhi is time par wo sabh kahan. Mein yahi sabh khalunga.

Ayesha was feeling puzzled when Veer mentioned a special snack but suddenly she started smiling.

A: Ok Sir, aap fresh ho jayiye mein garam kardeti hoon.

V: Ok, main abhi aaya. Nihal so gaya?

A nods yes and Veer leaves to freshen up.

A quickly gets busy and when V comes back in about 10 minutes, she is standing over the stove, and a pan is sizzling. V walks over and is stunned to see what A has done.

V: Ayesha! Tumne omelette banadi! Tumhe kaise pata chala ke me isi snack ki baat kar raha tha?!!

A: Sir- aap bhi. Jeeju ka favourite snack to mujhe pata hona hi tha aur apne jabh aapka aur unka dish yaad kiya to me samajgayi. Jeeju bhi aksar Spanish omelette Didi se banvate the.

Veer is speechlessly pleased and is thinking that at this moment, A is his favourite person in the world.

He sits down and starts eating very quickly as he is starving. Suddenly, after a few mouthfuls he realises A is looking at him with a slight smile. When he catches her looking at her, she gets embarrassed and starts blushing.

V: Ayesha this is amazing! Thank you so much. Me itna thak gaya tha lekin mera favourite snack bana kar tumne saari thakan door kardi! He also thinks to himself that having A sitting there smiling is also good as a cure for tiredness!

V: Ayesha tum nahi khavogi?

A: Yeh? Nahi Sir, maine Nihal aur Bunty ke saath khaliya he.

Veer finishes eating whilst A talks to him about Nihal and Bunty and the evening they spent together. V is a bit upset he missed that and also that he has not been there a lot recently.

V: Ayesha, mujhe aisa lagta he ke pechle week se mene tum dono ke sath, mera matlab he, Nihal ke sath koi bhi waqt nahi bitaya.

A: Sir isme aapka kya dosh hai. Apko kam ka bahut pressure hain na?

V: Phir bhi Ayesha. Me aisa karta hoon ke weekend ko picnic organise karta hoon aur hum sab jayenge.

A loves this idea but suddenly remembers Hitler and this makes her immediately cautious.

A: Sir, Nihal ko aap sabh ke saath bahut maza ayega. Me use tayar rakhungi.

V looks very surprised: Ayesha, ye kya? Tum to aise baat kar rahi ho ke tum nahi hogi picnic par?

A: Woh Sir, maine socha.......

V: Ayesha tumhare bina hum kaise ja sakte hain, tumhare bina picnic per kaise maza aayega? Hmm- woh, Nihal ko acha nahi lage ga (quickly backtracking as A started to look at him at his earlier sentence).

Ayesha is thoughtful and starts to clear Veer's dish. At the same time, Veer tries to get the dish and their hands collide. The dish almost drops back on the table and Veer gets it just in time. They then start clearing the table and again V keeps getting in Ayesha's way.

The dish and table are all cleared and there is then nothing left to do. Veer and Ayesha are both reluctant to go back to their rooms. Suddenly Veer remembers that he should insist that he will drop Ayesha in the morning. However, suddenly, they hear a car draw up and it is obviously Cruella and company coming back- bad timing as usual. A really doesn't want to see the manhoos chudel's face before going to bed so quickly excuses herself, leaving Veer staring after her, thinking about the moments they have just spent together.

End of Part 2.

I've taken some excellent ideas that others posted re midnight meal etc and tried to work that in. I'll next try and work on an entry for a rival for Mr Tubelight to encourage his feelings to come out in the open a bit more! Hope this is ok.

Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

wow!! Loved part 1!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ waiting for the next one!😊
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

oh cool..that was really fresh approach to the ongoing track.....loved itπŸ‘......... plz update the next part soon

anshu