Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
yaar public mere U tube video main granny ko jam ke gaali maar rahi hai. not bad
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chal Arpita, agar ghonchu ne console kiya toh main khud hi virtual DBC doongi😆 😆

Mel, you are right, A is too sweet with him, she should play hard to get....remember how frustrated he would get when A would think him wrong and blame him and fight with him...A needs to get her attitude back especially the attitude she used to show veer
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Mel
I do not know but third angle, A needs to out of the house
Himani
agree with you. jallaye bina kaam nahi banega
oki gals I can not type any more my eyes are closing toooooo sleepy. I hold it till now.
see you tomorrow. good night🤗

reepicheep thumbnail
Goodnight Arpita🤗 see you in the precap thread😃
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nite ladies...catch you tomorrow ,,,me sleepy too
reepicheep thumbnail
Mel, am going too now...meet you in the prercap thread tonight...goodnight to you😃
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

hi guys...im being optimistic about this whole stituaition...of course we dont want Ayesha to stay in Cruel-lia-devil's house and i know we are arent too pleases with Veer not standing up for Ayesha. But given his mother's attitude at the moment...this is the best....because if demented granny finds out that someone is in favor or Ayesha...that's it for the poor girl.

Now with all the hatred that is filled in demented dadi heart..someone is going to have console Ayesha😉...it maybe our boy Nihal..and soon it will be boy Veer. This is going to be a slow progression, but Veer is pretty attentive when it comes to Nihal and Ayesha..So who knows.....just imagne the playtime that Veer, Ayesha, and Nihal will have and more VerSha moments😉👏.
Creatives can only drag this mean thing for a week or maybe two weeks until we all start yelling on the forum...right???
From the precap...its seems that we may not see Veer in Tuesday episode😕, I hope that's not the case.
Mel

hey mel...
U r the true OPTIMIST...👏.........even in such a a lacklusture episode u can see good things coming up......i am really inspired by ur predictions...& am keeping my fingers crossed for all the good things that we may hope to see in this show....😉😉...ur POV really helped me to let go some of my negativity wrt the show...thankyou dear

anshu😊
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@anshu....it's got to get better one day hai naan???? Hopefully someone will make a move!!!