Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Oye!!!! someone the forum posted the pictures...i know gnochu tohda slow hai...but he nice eye candy. Hopefully this will bring you out of depression Himani and Arpita....well sorry dear....i dont think would would be able to concentrate either after seeing the pic

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, main aur Mel bhi jame hue hai abhi tak😆 Rosh bhag gayi, tia hai gayab, aur purva aur pink ka pata nahi...I think sabhi abhi shock mein hai🤣 🤣
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
mel, himani
me not depressed. just want to go and hit grany, and her robot too if he does nothing.
maa ka beta. kammeeni says go to sleep yes mom, but mom rest room aana hai jaao, no, not now go in the morning, oki mom and then Arpita remember yellow dirty fellow poem🤣
on the serious note:
tell what will happen after kitty party, dhoban ki ayesha ki dhulai, wat nxt??
no new promo yet na??
reepicheep thumbnail
Mel, agree ghonchu slow hai par bahut hot hai😳 in fact he reminds me of juhi chawla's kurkure ad, where they show a gujrati family doing their accounts on the table and one of the guys is very slow in counting and everyone is staring at him...his wife says" thoda slow che, par mharo woh che"🤣 🤣 wahi haal hai hum sabka yahan par🤣 🤣
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, main aur Mel bhi jame hue hai abhi tak😆 Rosh bhag gayi, tia hai gayab, aur purva aur pink ka pata nahi...I think sabhi abhi shock mein hai🤣 🤣

yeh Tia
jan gan man gaane gayi hai kya?? univ 26th jan na??
MELINDAM thumbnail
arpita, maybe gnouchu will find her crying...maybe she will be on the balcony or somewhere alone talking to Divya...goes over to her and asks what happened and why she is crying???
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, me depressed that I have to watch whole episode with granny screaming and then write precap I think I will wear earmuffs today when DD starts yelling...

Kya yaar phir uss poem ki yaad dila di🤣
No new promo shown...dunno maybe A will find the photo today and probably go in jhansi ki rani mode or maybe they will show more scheming....

yeh jiju toh ekdum faltu villain hai....kuch karta hi nahi hai....villain ke naam pe kalank hai....kuch alag scheme karo na, sasuma ke pallu mein yeh bhi bandha hai, pagal kahin ka
reepicheep thumbnail
Tia, university mein padhti hai kya? mujhe nahi pata tha...waise its not compulsary to go to college and univ for jan gan man...woh tanashaahi to sirf kendriya vidyalaya mein karte hain😆 😆
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

arpita, maybe gnouchu will find her crying...maybe she will be on the balcony or somewhere alone talking to Divya...goes over to her and asks what happened and why she is crying???

I was thinking on same line, then one more hug and a good night kiss @ the end on forehead.😍 I know too much for veer in one step.😉 but does not hurt being optimistic😛
MELINDAM thumbnail

or maybe veer will support mother dearest and ayesha and him get into it again....and we are back to square one...but this time...veer is going to have to give in...cuz he's likes her...

I dnt know yaar, im running out of ideas now....cant wait to see