Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yaar
A has not found picture yet in trash can naa?? that still need to come??
Mel: That's probably gng to be wensday epiode...

what do you guys think who will come to rescue A?? tom??
Mel: Hard to say...maybe gnochu(that's a big it yaar...maybe the house keeper will console her and let her know about DD)

Will N spot her crying, she tells him nothing or someone else?? aka nandini or Veer( I doubt abt him though) may be BBC nihaal or nandini will fill him in then darpok vardhan goes to console A, defending his MOM
Mel: I dont she will say anythg...she's gng to keep it in for a bit. Or maybe gnochu will overhear one of the servents chatting with each as to what happened...what you think
MELINDAM thumbnail
I was thinking same...what next??? See the only way Veer will support Ayesha is if he overhears info from a third party that is unbaised sources. I have no idea that would be??? UGH!!! Ayesha just move back to Simla....Veer and Nihal will follow in suite...

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, even i was thinking that today they'll show first 10-15 mins, that dumb kitty party and then DD's screamfest...uske baad kya hoga? my mind also not functioning...

dunno what other scheming they will do, they can't repeat chorni track its been done in the hotel already...guess more of this type of idiotic torture....but till when and what is veer's role in all this...he either has to support his mom or A...uske baad hi story can move forward

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ghonchu kuch karo jaldi se...don't know when he will find the truth of his mom....but at least they can show some veesha scenes....ghonchu ke bina mazaa bhi toh nahi aata, bhale hi woh aur ghonchugiri kyun na kare🤣 🤣
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Arpita, tum kya bandini forum mein bhi like button press kar rahi ho😆 😆 khemi ban gayi ben ba matlab message to santu ki ben bhaag ab yahan se🤣

haa yaar if I browse, which I do, I hit like coz to respect forum members those go through ekta maata torture watch the show, promo, spend time to update rite. If we won't encourage them then who would. It is just to maintain the spirit.😃
So you went and did spygiri on me naaa?? 😆
vaise I am just reading forum bandini to 2009 ke Xmas se pehle hi chod diya dekhna🥱
md410 thumbnail

Ghonchu kuch karo jaldi se...don't know when he will find the truth of his mom....but at least they can show some veesha scenes....ghonchu ke bina mazaa bhi toh nahi aata, bhale hi woh aur ghonchugiri kyun na kare🤣 🤣

yaarro meri sochoooo . I did not see him on the screen and exp did not work?? in feact I spoied by myself🤣
bhala hai bura hai, ghonchu hai jaisa bhi hai mera sparky hai🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail

Himani, Arpita...YAAR NOW I KNOW WHY AYESHA IS PUTTING UP WITH ALL THE NON-SENSE AT THE MENTAL HOUSE.....SEE BELOW👏.....SO WHY ARE WE FEELING BAD FOR HER??? LOOK AT THE RETURN ON AYESHA'S INVESTMENTS FOR STAYING IN THE MENTAL HOUSE!!!

Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Mel
how cud servant hear?? they all are on vacation naa.
either nandini or Nihaal will fill him in or may be accidental angel aka jeeju so that he thinks he will get rift btwn maa beta
MELINDAM thumbnail
See...you know tht's how much i was paying attention to the show today...normally im glued....jiju or nihal...as far as nanidi...she has her own son to worry about

Originally posted by: md410

Mel
how cud servant hear?? they all are on vacation naa.
either nandini or Nihaal will fill him in or may be accidental angel aka jeeju so that he thinks he will get rift btwn maa beta

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, dekhna to maine bhi chod diya bandini ko, par forum jaake update padh leti hoon,ki aur kya madness dikha rahe hain😆 😆

Sacchi mein yaar meri toh aaj chutthi hain, republic day so I won't spoil my work...my sympathies with you arpita for your experiment...ghonchu dekho tumhare naa hone ka kya kya effect pad raha hai logon par...Arpita can't do her experiments right, himani in depression and MEl hunting and drooling over hot pics🤣
md410 thumbnail

Arpita, dekhna to maine bhi chod diya bandini ko, par forum jaake update padh leti hoon,ki aur kya madness dikha rahe hain😆 😆

Sacchi mein yaar meri toh aaj chutthi hain, republic day so I won't spoil my work...my sympathies with you arpita for your experiment...ghonchu dekho tumhare naa hone ka kya kya effect pad raha hai logon par...Arpita can't do her experiments right, himani in depression and MEl hunting and drooling over hot pics🤣

Haa, I am still holding morcha, only spoiling exp, but roshni toh ran away🤣