Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, tera bahut one track mind hai re, caption mein bhi veer ko nahi choda🤣 🤣
Arpita: Oye this is called commitment. Tum likhi kya caption?? one track mind kaha jitani bashing main karti hu uski koi nahi karta. ab pyaar jaha hoga vahi to gussa bhi hoga na🤣
Haan yaar thursday se Rosh bhi haq jamaane aa jayegi😆
Arpita: Roshni gayi tel lene😆

ab kya ayesha propose kare kya usko, imagine how funny it would look if A went down on her knee
Arpita: she does not need to went down varna Veer ko sunai nahi dega what is she proposing. bolega okay I will tellmom to let us go to pick nihaal from school🤣 A to bina benting ke hi uske knee tak hai🤣

Word Count: 0

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Mel ,agree A should not be so weak in front of DD....hate to see her cry like that....it would be nice if they start showing that mystery track of who killed jai-divya or maybe that track has also gone down the drain with PB

Till now A has been shown as a smart and spunky girl, I don't want her to be a weakling now....

yaar no offence but looks like new head is just churooing ideas from other show.
now a days new trend daadi villain in all the shows. when I read granny will be positive to I thought oki feels like fresh air noop all in vain, it became stinky water
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Accha Ms. committed😆 😆 maine bhi caption likha hai...
yeh maha sada torture track dekh kar toh mera bhi brain band ho chuka hai...koi theories strike nahi kar rahi abhi

but A is not such a fool, yesterday only she was doubting DD and when she sees divya's photo in the dustbin she will realize something's up...the question is what will she do after that? stay back and fight or leave?
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so tuesday is all about the kitty pity party...and yelling at ayesha.
this is so funny....i reading earlier that one of IF groupies questioned the Vardhans ability to have a hospitailty....waah yaaris...they only have manners towards paying guest. haha..remember the episodes when Rajdeep had to explain the 101 behind hospitality to Veer....🤣🤣
reepicheep thumbnail
Ya Mel, all hit shows have budhiyas as aafat ki pudiyas😆 😆
these people needn't copy, they have enough evil in the form of jiju anyways....
MELINDAM thumbnail
Arpita....I think granny had to be negative in this show. im really not supporting her, but she too lost jai and her hubby...and she needs closure for her owe sole until then she is gng to toture ayesha.

yaar no offence but looks like new head is just churooing ideas from other show.
now a days new trend daadi villain in all the shows. when I read granny will be positive to I thought oki feels like fresh air noop all in vain, it became stinky water
md410 thumbnail
yaar
A has not found picture yet in trash can naa?? that still need to come??

what do you guys think who will come to rescue A?? tom??
Will N spot her crying, she tells him nothing or someone else?? aka nandini or Veer( I doubt abt him though) may be BBC nihaal or nandini will fill him in then darpok vardhan goes to console A, defending his MOM
pata nahi my mind is on vacation for ajnabi
anyways lab main bhi exp not working
MELINDAM thumbnail
🤣well jiju is a piece of work..honestly...lets just say he a one hit wonder kinda guy....he gets one thing right and the rest is a complete ruins when it comes to his evil...did you see the friday show again...were jiju was laughing like at cartoon evil... 🤣.
DD.....is more of a follwers when it comes to evilness
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, even i was thinking that today they'll show first 10-15 mins, that dumb kitty party and then DD's screamfest...uske baad kya hoga? my mind also not functioning...

dunno what other scheming they will do, they can't repeat chorni track its been done in the hotel already...guess more of this type of idiotic torture....but till when and what is veer's role in all this...he either has to support his mom or A...uske baad hi story can move forward
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, tum kya bandini forum mein bhi like button press kar rahi ho😆 😆 khemi ban gayi ben ba matlab message to santu ki ben bhaag ab yahan se🤣