Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey girls hey!!!
Just saw the show and Hamani..yaar you are right...Veer hasnt done anythg soild yet. We need some fire by the time makes a move....we all would be five years older😕.
gzeee guys im fend of demented dadi and her looney crew...its so annoying now. what you think is gng to happen now.....yes they need to introduce subash into the story line.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
If I am Ayesha and not arpita
then first thing I will do LEAVE THAT MENTAL hospital.
I agree N ke pyaar ne bandha but now it is high time for A to let vardhan handle the kid.they got custody na then why they need A.
she needs to be strong, she was only telling pammi na ki for N she needs to move on. I would say yeah move on and get a life.
Granny just can not use her like toilet tissue or dooe met. use and throw.
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, mujhe waise bhi veer wednesday se pasand aata hai...tabhi uska brain activate hota hai na, jao aaj ke liye use rakh lo..kal baat karenge🤣 🤣

accha bachhu cake tum khaao, egg ka khol main. noops I will keep him whole week.🤣
BTW, I guess we will get jhatka may be when rosh back on Thursday.🤣
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

..we all would be five years older😕.

I do not even know if he is smarter than 5 th grade🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail
Arpita...i completely agree...its like she lost herselt completely and hate seeing her second guessing herself. As much as it may seem bad to see the N suffer, but equally fustrating to this happening to ayesha. after N is well, I hope she contest for joint custody or some form of understanding were she doesnt have to live the mental house again.

Originally posted by: md410

If I am Ayesha and not arpita
then first thing I will do LEAVE THAT MENTAL hospital.
I agree N ke pyaar ne bandha but now it is high time for A to let vardhan handle the kid.they got custody na then why they need A.
she needs to be strong, she was only telling pammi na ki for N she needs to move on. I would say yeah move on and get a life.
Granny just can not use her like toilet tissue or dooe met. use and throw.

MELINDAM thumbnail
you know what is disappointing with Ayesha...is that she blindly agreed to stay in the mental house. I wish she would have said when DD said she could stay in the house..that would have given a jolt to Veer and DD. I would like for her to find a job in N's school teaching or something.....really its all about the game...they should come to her so the ball is in her court. This Ayesha seems give herself tons of pitty parties..I really dont like it.
and in the precaps...she's crying(meaning she is showing her weak sides to DD...not good)
Now i think Ayesha's needs to read the book 'how to be a B🤬 in a day'...
MELINDAM thumbnail
you know what is disappointing with Ayesha...is that she blindly agreed to stay in the mental house. I wish she would have said when DD said she could stay in the house..that would have given a jolt to Veer and DD. I would like for her to find a job in N's school teaching or something.....really its all about the game...they should come to her so the ball is in her court. This Ayesha seems give herself tons of pitty parties..I really dont like it.
and in the precaps...she's crying(meaning she is showing her weak sides to DD...not good)
Now i think Ayesha's needs to read the book 'how to be a B🤬 in a day'
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, tera bahut one track mind hai re, caption mein bhi veer ko nahi choda🤣 🤣
Haan yaar thursday se Rosh bhi haq jamaane aa jayegi😆

Hi Mel😃 veer needs to do something solid...ladki toh jaya-amitabh ki tarah best jodi bhi bata chuki hain, aur kya kare bechari....iss ghonchuraam ke sar ke andar kuch ghusta hi nahi hai😆 ab kya ayesha propose kare kya usko, imagine how funny it would look if A went down on her knee and proposed to veer, she would reach his knees only🤣 🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail
🤣🤣...what be funny if this ghochuraam wondes if when two ppl kiss..their nose touches..just think about the visual on this one🤣🤣
Rosh is on leave till thurday...were's Tia

Hi Mel😃 veer needs to do something solid...ladki toh jaya-amitabh ki tarah best jodi bhi bata chuki hain, aur kya kare bechari....iss ghonchuraam ke sar ke andar kuch ghusta hi nahi hai😆 ab kya ayesha propose kare kya usko, imagine how funny it would look if A went down on her knee and proposed to veer, she would reach his knees only🤣 🤣
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mel ,agree A should not be so weak in front of DD....hate to see her cry like that....it would be nice if they start showing that mystery track of who killed jai-divya or maybe that track has also gone down the drain with PB

Till now A has been shown as a smart and spunky girl, I don't want her to be a weakling now....