Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Someone is really needed to be there for Ayesha's support. I do wish that veer comes into his senses and starts supporting poor Ayesha but as i can see this is not going to happen. But someone must come to Ayesha's help.... maybe Subhash or Rajdeep..... someone who will make veer jealous.

As per todays's episode, i am not hopeful for some Veesha moments around valentine's day, i do hope this daadi leaves on some business trip or hopefully veer realizes his love for Ayesha and decides to propose to her on 14th feb. I think he should take her to the terrace at midnight, just like maine pyar kiya scene!!!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi guys...im being optimistic about this whole stituaition...of course we dont want Ayesha to stay in Cruel-lia-devil's house and i know we are arent too pleases with Veer not standing up for Ayesha. But given his mother's attitude at the moment...this is the best....because if demented granny finds out that someone is in favor or Ayesha...that's it for the poor girl.

Now with all the hatred that is filled in demented dadi heart..someone is going to have console Ayesha😉...it maybe our boy Nihal..and soon it will be boy Veer. This is going to be a slow progression, but Veer is pretty attentive when it comes to Nihal and Ayesha..So who knows.....just imagne the playtime that Veer, Ayesha, and Nihal will have and more VerSha moments😉👏.
Creatives can only drag this mean thing for a week or maybe two weeks until we all start yelling on the forum...right???
From the precap...its seems that we may not see Veer in Tuesday episode😕, I hope that's not the case.
Mel
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haha...that's one of my favorative movies!!!!! Lets see what happens on Feb 14th. oooo Maybe we all will get a present to from creative.....Dadi is dangerously ill..and has only two day to live...too flimly hai naa? lol
Mel

Originally posted by: QueenAnnie18

Someone is really needed to be there for Ayesha's support. I do wish that veer comes into his senses and starts supporting poor Ayesha but as i can see this is not going to happen. But someone must come to Ayesha's help.... maybe Subhash or Rajdeep..... someone who will make veer jealous.

As per todays's episode, i am not hopeful for some Veesha moments around valentine's day, i do hope this daadi leaves on some business trip or hopefully veer realizes his love for Ayesha and decides to propose to her on 14th feb. I think he should take her to the terrace at midnight, just like maine pyar kiya scene!!!

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
haha...that's one of my favorative movies!!!!! Lets see what happens on Feb 14th. oooo Maybe we all will get a present to from creative.....Dadi is dangerously ill..and has only two day to live...too flimly hai naa? lol
Mel
---
Ya I guess they can show that...in some other show on starone, -lnmdj- ila gujral died suddenly....so may be can...waise abhi tak why was she in US or London (dont remember)..may be CVs can grab this opportunity and show that she was there for some treatment...may be some mental illness...by the way she acts its apt...😆
but before that I want her to soften towards A and have positive feelings for D as well....some revelations should be done....we have seen poor A being stranded all the time....
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wish creatives do give us a valentine present and show some really cute veesha moments, I just hope we get one full episode of veesha only not that stupid jeeju or evil daadi..... agar aisa hojai ... i guess i am being wwaaaayyy too optimistic!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Himani
Hiiiiiiiiiii. I see you online
where are you chating, and why you clicking just like button, like ghost🤣 granny ne bolti band kar di kya🤣
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Anj😃 Too much has been said and written about the story's lac k of pace and the monotonous track that they are showing...I already got a headache after watching yesterday's episode and writing the precap

The show seriously needs a breath of fresh air in terms of introduction of a new character, it can be veer's GF or A's subhash or rajdeep or whatever..... How much can they show one person bearinfg all the torture...right from the time that dadi came into the scene and nihal's custody battle..it has been a downhill journey for ayesha, which looks like its gonna disappear underground now......

agree that veer indirectly helped her by allowing her to meet nihal and all that , but its' more of a token gesture...he's done nothing concrete as of yet to show his support....pammi was right his opinion doesn't count at all.......so if they are going to show A in the madhouse, I sincerely hope that someone is there to support her and most importantly let her only be strong and give it back to kameeni like she used to do earlier....nihal will be there for her, but how much can one expect a child to do...let him be a kid yaar...its the grown ups especially the vardhan grown ups who need to grow some brains.....

reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita😃 tum bhi na, mujh par nazar rakh rahi ho kya😆 😆

Hehe, online aati hoon toh pehle update padhti hoon, phir sabke posts padhti hoon aur like button dabati hoon, phir apna post likhti hoon😆 😆
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita😃 tum bhi na, mujh par nazar rakh rahi ho kya😆 😆😆

YUp
Bilkul us khunii dracula granny ki tarah nazar rakh rahi hu tum pe.😛
kuch bhi ho jaaye Veer ko nahi jaane doongi😆
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, mujhe waise bhi veer wednesday se pasand aata hai...tabhi uska brain activate hota hai na, jao aaj ke liye use rakh lo..kal baat karenge🤣 🤣