Jan 25 WriteUp: Kamini becomes Kakeyi:P

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Part 1 ? Kyunki Saas Serials Mein Hamesha Demented Hai

Kamini allows Ayeesha to remain until Nihaal adjusts to the house. Veer is super duper excited and races upstairs to tell Nihaal. Ayeesha n Nadini follow while Jackal Jeeju wonders why Kamini changed her mind. He approaches Kamini to find out about her suprising turnabout.

Kamini says that though she does not like Ayeesha, she will pretend to "tolerate" Ayeesha for Nihaal's sake ? as only Ayeesha knows about Nihaal and can control him. Jackal Jeeju advices Demented Daadi that while she can't kick Ayeesha out, we can make her life so difficult that she herself leaves the Vardhaan house.

In his room, Nihaal is excited that his Angels will stay with him and thanks Daadi who comes to see him. He even says she is the best daadi. Ayeesha thanks her. Kamini thinks to herself she will fill Ayeesha's life with thorns.

Part 2 ? Kamini Bangiya Kakeyi

Departing daadi orders Veer to sleep to and tells Ayeesha to bother her if she needs anything.

Daadi at the breakfast table tells Arnab to share his notes, so Nihaal does not fall behind in school. Bigda Bunty is of course thrilled to do so (not!). She says she will go up and see Nihaal? Jackal Jeeju phonily tries to discourage her from going, but refuses to tell her why. (Uff ? don't get excited it's not like she will catch Veer and Ayesha honeymooning). What does she see? Ayeesha and Nihaal putting up a picture of Divya (U know the DIL bhoot haunting daadi) . Jackal Jeeju of course throws gasoline in the fire. Demented Daadi pretends to agree then drops Divya's picture breaking the frame. She even blames Ayeesha for the mishap and makes her clean it. Ayeesha wonders if Kaminiji did this deliberately but, gives her benefit of doubt.

Part 3 ? Cinderalla and the Wicked Step Daadi:P

Kamini tells Jackal Jeeju to throw the picture in the trashbin. At Avinash's urging, Kamini plans a party wit the objective of showing Ayeesha, the housekeeper, her aukad. She tells all the naukars toh leave, so Ayeesha gets stuck playing maid. Nandini tries to intervene as she Ayeesha wonders if this is some chaal of Kamini's

PreCap

Demented Daadi screams at Ayeesha for making Nihaal work and tells her to get lost.

Don't be a Stalker, Join IF, click "like", and partake in de Discussion

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
gr8 update.i just wish that the prince charming or nihal's angel (veer) comes to the rescue of poor cinderalla (ayesha) from her cruel saasu maa opps i mean to say cruel daadi and evil jeeju but my expectations r not high as the PRINCE CHARMING becomes behgi billi or billa infront of his mom.i just hope he uses his brain but jado ki jabi (magical hug) is needed for the activation of brain.Right? in other words more veesha scenes r required.
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I just hope the tortures doesnt continue for long as we have seen the vices and plans a lot in other saas bahu serials...Also, I know N will understand and will always side A, but I want V to side with A....poor A is left in doldrums...We need some school picnic or camp asap, so that VeNisha are alone

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, just saw the episode. Ummmm can we give demented dadi a valem or somthing? The way she is staring...with her big old bug eyes is really irritating. This lady is full of hate and that's not good for the soul

I see creatives playing this for a bit. Poor Ayesha n Nihal... They sud just leave n go back to Simla. How rude can someone be naa?

This was a passive episode, we need someone to be on ayesha's side. I wud say veer, but he doesn't stand up for Ayesha when lunatic mommy is around!!! And nihal can only do but so much....mr clogate. R u there? We need ur help.

Mel
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Anjana thank you🤗
How you been?? MIA over the weekend???

Well I hope it does not turn one more trashy, crappy drama of typical saas-bahu.

Ayesha needs to run away with subhash to shimla, running champion will get back his maassi.
or another dashing Veer's business competitor.😆 then only sexy robot Veer will malfunction🤣
enf of ayesha crying . is male manthara ki to main***************😡
how can we nudge new creative head
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update Anjana...

i'm really disappointed with how Veer's character is shaping up......😔.......his mother tells him to go to sleep & dutifully he does so.....what is he FIVE....😳........both Veer & Nandini are still tied to their mother's pallu........no wonder Jai decided to run away from that place......😆

i just hope this doesn't turn into another saas bahu saga......Ekta gives us a high dose of that.....not here too......😆
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks a tonne for the update anju, very well written, but that was an episode that must be watched again and again in order to bash kakeyi as much as we can😡naaaaa yaar miss it.kakeyi ke attitude ne pagal kardiya hai😡

mallu
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the awesome update anjana!!
I hated DD in he epi! And,to top it all, absence of Veesha moments was so not a thing to be happy at!!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update Anjana. I won't bother watching.....new script head seem to be taking the show on another planet......Daadi was supposed to be postive....she is turning out to be a sadist...using A to gain N but will she do it......I doubt. This will continue for a while...the A torture mission.....the Yes was also for the benfit of her son Veer, since she knows Veer wants Ayesha to stay.

But Veer is useless for now........
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

@ Anjana thank you🤗
How you been?? MIA over the weekend???

Well I hope it does not turn one more trashy, crappy drama of typical saas-bahu.

Ayesha needs to run away with subhash to shimla, running champion will get back his maassi.
or another dashing Veer's business competitor.😆 then only sexy robot Veer will malfunction🤣
enf of ayesha crying . is male manthara ki to main***************😡
how can we nudge new creative head

Ya exactly...so change should be shown...either the old hag should transform atleast an inch...or show some progress towards the change...also Veesha should move beyond, staring and glaring....3rd angle is needed asap...Subhash, are you listening? also i wouldnt mind Natasha Sareen as K's choice for V....We dont want to see the wouldbe saas and bahu drama here....
For a change show some new revelation of Divya and Jai to either Veer or K...i mean of their relationship or their so called accident, or something....Please we need less of K'a vices.