01/25 Today's episode- Give it a miss

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Today's episode was full of Jack Ass Jeeju and K-mini...Episode starts where it ended last week- Ayesha wants to thank K-mini to let her stay..but budhi-ghodi-lal-lagam cuts her saying that she is tired and needs to rest...Jack ass follows her and she tells that she let A stay becoz they dont know about N at all and gives an example of Nandu feeding mushrrom soup to N..so until N gets used to this house and people we should let A stay as N always does what A ask him to do. Jack Ass suggests that after the work is done, we can let A leave the house by torturing her mentally so that she breaks down and leaves the house...Old hag is very delighted at this idea. N is very happy that both his angels are with him. ..Shashikala (granny) comes to meet N and asks about his health and all...A thanks K-mini for letting her stay...then the same prom0 thing...A is trying to put Divya's pic frame on the wall of N's room...and the old hag with Jack ass arrive there and fume in anger seeing that....K does some nip tip sweet talk to N and deliberately drops D's pic frame- it breaks...A and N get upset, K does a fake apology and leaves...Then she gets super idea of calling all her buddhon ki toli and sets of all servants for the day- asks A to do the serving as she is used to hotel work...A begins to think that may be K is doing all this on purpose.
precap - K shouts on A for being overspoken in front of her friends...
(My take- This may turn out as old movie Khoobsurat- where Rekha was disliked becoz of her friendly and extrovert attitude towards life and others and then ultimately when she takes care of her would be mom in law when all others have gone for a holiday- her true worth comes into pic....well if K has atleast an inch of goodness in her, may be we can see some transformation..I really dont want K to be involved in Jai's death)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yea i so agree with you today the epi was full waste of time thats all no veesha scenes @ all n they showed all the tortures scenes to us..:(
Prateeksh thumbnail
Ya, you can catch up on some other work today and may be see some old stills of Friends or something and then follow the episode update from Anjana or Arpita...that would be better I guess than watching it...😆
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
prateeksha
I do not think we will see khubsurat glimps in it.
deena pathak was strict but not mean or hitlar
Prateeksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

prateeksha
I do not think we will see khubsurat glimps in it.
deena pathak was strict but not mean or hitlar

Ya, but we did see some kind cells of K earlier when she was thinking that the separation will be difficult for A too as she has taken motherly care of N.....
I really wish no hardcore criminal minds coming out of K here...just the saas bahu banter would be fine...