Piasengupta21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys i am new to this show and this forum...I usually watch Jyoti at 8:30pm on Imagine.but some of my friend reffered me this show ...When i watched all the episodes from internet ..I found the the interesting as the concept is fresh so the execution.i loved the little kid and Ayesha..Ayesha and her chemistry is a thing to watchout for....The title track is great..very touching So do VEER..what is his real name anyways...But hope it didnot turn out to be another SAAS BAHU after VEER Ayesha marriage......
please What is the real name of VEER..he is a real good looking charmar..i have seen him some other show but can't recollect that..please hepl me out

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
real name of Veer
Sidhhart Shukla
Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yup, this show is quiet gud
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Pushpak....welcum to the forum....Hey Jyoti ryt....I used to watch that show.....but could not continue....coz of xams...n den so many things changed that I now I can't follow....Neway....now that the timings for Jyoti have changed ....ryt?? So u can watch both the shows...

Yep JPSYA is indeed a good show....n the lead pair is so sweet. Veer's real name is SIDDHART SHUKLA n the girl playing Ayesha is ADITI TAILANG

This is sid's second show as a lead hero as his last show was BABUL KA AANGAN CHOTEY NA. Apart from that ...he has appeared in many tv commercials....

Hope dat helps....n saty tuned to JPSYA...as the romantic tract is cuming 4ward...
Bye
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
welcome dear...........ur right the concept of this show is very different and dont worry this will not turn into saas bahu coz the cvs belives on youth show rather then saas bahu.
Piasengupta21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaal

Hey Pushpak....welcum to the forum....Hey Jyoti ryt....I used to watch that show.....but could not continue....coz of xams...n den so many things changed that I now I can't follow....Neway....now that the timings for Jyoti have changed ....ryt?? So u can watch both the shows...

Yep JPSYA is indeed a good show....n the lead pair is so sweet. Veer's real name is SIDDHART SHUKLA n the girl playing Ayesha is ADITI TAILANG

This is sid's second show as a lead hero as his last show was BABUL KA AANGAN CHOTEY NA. Apart from that ...he has appeared in many tv commercials....

Hope dat helps....n saty tuned to JPSYA...as the romantic tract is cuming 4ward...
Bye

Thank you so much