mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ok now we have seen the latest promo its cleraly shown that Veer will not b there leaving his damsel n Nihaal alone n in the precap as well n so is it bad time is lurking arnd nisha or smthg like that ?????
its very annoying to see that Veer is not present there........Waqt aaya kuch karne ka toh bhaag gaya (dont mind frnds bt cant help it my gutsy attitude is saying this n waise bhi Veer doesnt have much boldness in front of his mother n perhaps what he knows is to just stare @ her(ayesha) n that doent call being a hero .........
What u say guyzzzzzz??????
Now its time show his manhood n his basic responsibility is to protect her from this ordeal.........n fight against odd (here is his evilmother n that crab his jeeju😡)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Lol...this is a miracle that we all are waiting to happen.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
wait yaar........how can he go aginst his mom when he dose not know abt his mom's plan..............
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ romalia what is u r name
agree with you, as granny being nice in front of Veer.
secondly he is thankful to mom for letting A stay in his house
he is not going to think that his mom-jeeju playing double game
good that pammi maasi told A to be care ful
Meera01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree as much as I want Veer there, don't think he will do much, I don't think he has his brother's willpower (no offence..I love him too). I just hope that when he finds out, his mom doesn't twist the story!
mayur-tasha thumbnail
@ romaila n @MD 410
ur point is to b noted bt just as kamini entered home n saw ayesha consoling veer .........veer can also sneak in that way n see ayesha plight n all b/c of his mother n jeeju......😡
anythg can happen bt i think chances r less this time.........😊

@ meera01
agreed......😊
lets see what happens now bt i dont want nethg bad which i fear will happen😕......finger crossed😆
LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
LoL...don't allow a 16 second promo and a 30 second precap anger you dear!

Wait for at least one full episode, then jee bhar ke gussa karo ;)
mayur-tasha thumbnail
@ lovestruck
this 16 scond promo n 30 second precap is not angering me dear bt with the fact that Veer is nowhere to b seen n this is the clear sign that nisha is in trouble😊
Edited by foxs - 14 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
not to worry guys our hero VEER VARDHAN SINGH will come to help nisha after all he is an angel.Even though he will come late.i m sure abt this.i just hope he doesn't go out of town for meeting sort of thing.