Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
byeeee arpita😃 sweet veesha valentine dreams😍
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

<br>ann if this happen then you get virtual chocolate by me<br>

thank you 😛 .....Veer will HAVE to come to the rescue...... i need that chocolate very much!!! Go Veer go!!! 😉 😆
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

@ tia: oh,

actually ab veer ko tubelight rehna nahi chahiye,ayesha jo saath hain----she is like a magic wand to him,when he is touched all his brain cells gets generated with full energy

@ Arpita:🤗hii sweetie..........

this scene would be great that when veer returns 4rm his office ,really late and all went asleep but ayesha still doing something in kitchen,veer goes to fetch something,finds ayesha,dono ke dil mein laddoo footing as no is there to disturb them ,ayesha then blushing and stammer asking him 4 food,as she is also hungry,veer mesmerized to hear that ,caught ayesha by her arms and ask why she is hungry,she replies"main aapke bina kaise kaa sakti hoon,i mean one member is hungry so i thought i should wait and so on,many thing s to add

@nikisidfan

i agree, there must be a midnight dinner scene b/w veesha to give them some cut bonding moments away from the eyes of that daadi!! if creatives are listening to us, then i request them to add the scene described by niks, but don't spoil it with jeeju's presence.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, Tia...kuch guest aa gaye the isiliye transitory log in and gayab😆 😆

Pink, kya scene likha hai..Oh i hope they show that midnight dinner scene...

I thought of another scene, how about veenisha playing blind man's buff and veer or ayesha accidentally catch hold of each other😳
😍
amalaragam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I do not want Ayesha to stay in Verr's house... So far thye have showed her as independetn girl, I do not want her to depend on Veer's family..
Creatives please take her out of the Veer's house, as soon as possible....
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenAnnie18

@nikisidfan

i agree, there must be a midnight dinner scene b/w veesha to give them some cut bonding moments away from the eyes of that daadi!! if creatives are listening to us, then i request them to add the scene described by niks, but don't spoil it with jeeju's presence.

thanks annie,so sweeeet of u to make that request,luv u 4 that🤗
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, Tia...kuch guest aa gaye the isiliye transitory log in and gayab😆 😆

Pink, kya scene likha hai..Oh i hope they show that midnight dinner scene...

I thought of another scene, how about veenisha playing blind man's buff and veer or ayesha accidentally catch hold of each other😳
😍

too good yaar,veer will catch hold of ayesha😍