paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys,...just now gotto c the new promo of JPSYA

In the promo they show that Ayesha is putting a pic of Divya in the wall of her room.....n Ghamandi Daadi is lyk.... Divya ki photo...mere ghar pe.. Sugarcoated she asks Ayu to show her the pic....n intentionally she drops it....the pic gets broken into thousnad pieces.....Nihaal looks with teary eyes...n Ayesha looks realli upset. Daadi n Jeju exchange glances ....Ayesha is near the dustbin to throw off the pic...she holds it hear herself n says.. Yeh sab kya ho raha hain...Mujhe iska jawab chahiye..

In the entire promo Veeru was nt seen....I am afraid hard days r waiting for poor Nihaal and Ayesha. I hope Veer cums up early to save them....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks so much dear..
This kamnni Aunty Is getting on my nerves now:(
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

omg vampy momy and jeeju exchange glances omg this is sooo pethetic,why the hell granny is doing all this,omg i hope our veeru makes everything allright.

mallu
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey thank you so much for the promo! (Payal right?)
I interrupted it the other way though!
I thought after the photo broke they put in the dustbin and Ayeesha saw that got upset because only the glasses broke right? That can be fixed!
Anyway I'll post the link of the promo ASAP!πŸ˜ƒ
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo payalπŸ˜ƒ so now kameeni and jackal are on one team,matlab double kameenapan next week😑 😑 Oh i hope ayesha fights back and does not take it lying down, and dadi aur jiju ka plan backfire ho jaaye
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey paal ,
Thanks for the post .
Here is the youtube link for the promo .Credit goes to Roshni as she has uploaded it .Thanks Rosh.😳
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

So DD n JJ in one team....well i hope not for long. I hope this show doesn't go the same predictable way like those saas-bahu tyoes..........lead girl being tortured n she facing eveything without complaint.........the usual self-sacrificial things....so far Star one shows are different n i hope this show remains different oo

Thanks Payal, Rosh and Faiza,
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

i think ayesha is in great trouble because evil jiju and vampy dadi knows very well that nihaal is ayesha's weakness and they will take the wrong benefits of it.

mallu

315925 thumbnail
That's sooooooo sad!!!
But I hope Veer lets her keep the photo!!!
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Hey thank you so much for the promo! (Payal right?)

I interrupted it the other way though!

I thought after the photo broke they put in the dustbin and Ayeesha saw that got upset because only the glasses broke right? That can be fixed!

Anyway I'll post the link of the promo ASAP!πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Rosh.....may b its the other way round.....actually me too thought that its unusual for Ayu to throw the pic...but the other angle didn't strike me at all 😳 ...Actually I was just surfing through the channels...n saw it by chance....never mind....dats nt an xcuse...I noe 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›

Neway...thanks dat u uploaded the link.....was nt at home...came back just now.....so sorrie for replying late πŸ˜› πŸ˜›