Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I would like to see more teasing kind of scenes😉 how about if A cooks a meal and veer goes lattoo, woh toh already uske khane pe lattooo hain, but if he says itna accha khana maine apne life mein nahi khaya in front of kameeni...toh uski shakal dekhne layak hogi....

I have a feeling ye kameeni ka ghatiya plan na backfire karega, she will start feeling insecure about A's presence in the house...and then bring in some chamakchallo types best friend of veer's to patofy him
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, main tv ke saamne 2 hours aankhen phad phad ke dekh rahi thi...but no new promo
jaldi se promo air kare tab toh next week ka agenda pata chale....

yaar tune likh to diya next week ka agenda.
you know what as long as things were hot, romance has not started daadi being mean, humiliating fine.
but sher ke muh main khon laga ke shikaar kheech lena not good.
I mean we are probbly not liking it kyoki we saw VeSha love buding.
nahi to A nanny bhi ban jaati to we would have happy ki chalo at least NiSha saath to hai, but now it is totally all together different.
I guess, bhale hi A nanny ban jaayebut some how she still will have upper hand.
abhi tak to aisa hi hua hai
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

hi...im finally got to log on...who are you guys...

Hi mel
lol no sleet, snow, nothing in down town
any promo after show??
reepicheep thumbnail
Hi Mel😃 whats up?

Arpita, haan agenda toh likh diya maine...par more of veenisha moments and less of kameeni next week...aur jiju naa hi dikhe to sab ka bhala hoga...usko kisi conference ke liye timbuktu kyun nahi bhejte? ek baar baalu aankhon mein jayega toh chashma adjust karna bhool jayega🤣
md410 thumbnail
@ Himani
yaa she most likely bring the gal in house. jeeju hai na aag lagaane ko.
now what worries me is A is soften towards V. so me wondering ki whether or not A will let veer know about kameeni ka kameenapan r?? like earlier she did.
kya hai na A thinks alot by her heart.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey arpita...i didnt to watch it on TV yet..just walked into the house. I liked the episode overall...but what's up with Ayesha. She is so forgiving to let things go. @himani..they are soo gng to drag this servent thing out and Nihal will not let that happen. The looney tune clan will make sure she feels unsure of her status a person and her person finance....uhg...I wished she goes back to the hotel and has her support and friends also by ayesha moving in...it make everythg so simple for Veer...O he was just toooooooooo cute....loved that he stole the picture and in yesterday episode..he had the scraf out...he must have been thinking abt her
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, haan agenda toh likh diya maine...par more of veenisha moments and less of kameeni next week...aur jiju naa hi dikhe to sab ka bhala hoga...usko kisi conference ke liye timbuktu kyun nahi bhejte? ek baar baalu aankhon mein jayega toh chashma adjust karna bhool jayega🤣

I think we will see more kameeni ki kameenepan ki height with A, jeeju enjoying, nandini statue.veer stands still.
Only hope NIHAAL.
jeeju ko bhi chaat ke biwi mili hai, baat baat pe veer ya avi
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
now she starting to think with her heart...she wont say anythg to veer. demented dadi is gng to be soooo mean to her. A said she is willing to put up with DD for nihal...i dnt know about this

Originally posted by: md410

@ Himani
yaa she most likely bring the gal in house. jeeju hai na aag lagaane ko.
now what worries me is A is soften towards V. so me wondering ki whether or not A will let veer know about kameeni ka kameenapan r?? like earlier she did.
kya hai na A thinks alot by her heart.

md410 thumbnail
@ mel
yaa
when the fight start, he kept the scarf deep down.it is out now, means he sur is thinking about her
let's see when shawl comes out.
he will be using nihaal as ladder to reach his love roof
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita,Mel agree A has softened..and might not let veer know about kameeni's atyachar...i hope nihal(our only hope nihal) questions chachu innocently or indukhi tone kuch bhi chalega...that why dadi is always mean to maasi...he should make veer uncomfortable with his questions tthen only veer will try and do something....