Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: niksidfan

himani, u r partially right himani that its very sad and annoying to see veer tolerating the injustice her mother does to Ayesha and may be other person but he had also to keep in mind that whenever she goes hyper ,she catches her heart and begin reeling,so he always try softly to make her understand the mistake though she is too agressive to listen to him

Pink
I would rather have any gal or boy friend as third person between them than this annoying B****.
Veer surly needs to stand up for Ayesha, c'mon at least he can tell to his mom what all she did.
md410 thumbnail
mee so desperately waiting for new promo.
usually it comes friday am. abhi tak to nahi aaaya
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haan, abhi toh photo chor ban gaya hain,pata nahin aur kya kya chori karega,he might take nihaal's help in that,he is a sweet ghonchu so not much plans up his sleeves ,so love guru nihaal can help😉 😉
he might ask nihaal about his maasi's small information like -----beta tumhare maasi ko khane main kya pasand hain❤️--------it would look cute 4rm his side
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

Pink
I would rather have any gal or boy friend as third person between them than this annoying B****.
Veer surly needs to stand up for Ayesha, c'mon at least he can tell to his mom what all she did.

yes arpita,me too thinks the same..............
it would add more scope of intense love and desire to get each other at any cost type of feelings
its lots better than veer feeling sorry 4 ayesha and symphathising,
about veer i think i m supporting veer too much.😉 😉...........he should really pressurise his mom to atleast tell the truth as she always misunderstands ayesha and awards her with lots of karvi baaton ka dhulai
ok bye now............i ve got to go
bye himani,arpita ,tia muahhhhhhhh,enjoy😃 😃
Edited by niksidfan - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pink, veer asking nihal for info on maasi would be so cute and realistic too

Arpita, you are right aditi must be getting teased on the sets about her height...that whole scene was so adorable😍 i wish we get more scenes like this...veesha's kahtti-meethi nok-jhok is very cute to watch, like that shaddi wala scene in the bus and now this😉
reepicheep thumbnail
Pink, yeah when she cluthches her heart everyone gets scared...but it is all her emotinal blackmail techniques...when people know that they can get their way like this, they do it to gain their own ends in relationships...but its hard on family members as they do not recognize it and do not want to take risk also...even in real life people succumb to such emotional blackmail...

ok me psychoanalysing too much...i better stop now...its a v.bad habit of mine...i start psychoanalyzing everyone😳
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

haan, abhi toh photo chor ban gaya hain,pata nahin aur kya kya chori karega,he might take nihaal's help in that,he is a sweet ghonchu so not much plans up his sleeves ,so love guru nihaal can help😉 😉

he might ask nihaal about his maasi's small information like -----beta tumhare maasi ko khane main kya pasand hain❤️--------it would look cute 4rm his side

you know veer will be sneaky, as direct asking Nihaal is dangerous. N is maasi ka BBC he will tell all to her.
so veer will get info in tricky way then apply to A
or he will do some thing weired then N will say nahi maasi aise karti ya use yeh accha lagta type.
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, you are right aditi must be getting teased on the sets about her height...that whole scene was so adorable😍 i wish we get more scenes like this...veesha's kahtti-meethi nok-jhok is very cute to watch, like that shaddi wala scene in the bus and now this😉

I guess Veer does like her going in samjhoo form better , he knows ki if she is in jhaansi ki raani form then he can not get anything out from her mouth. but same time he knows she is very emotional, so teases her to react abruptly and know her mind
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, main tv ke saamne 2 hours aankhen phad phad ke dekh rahi thi...but no new promo
jaldi se promo air kare tab toh next week ka agenda pata chale....
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi...im finally got to log on...who are you guys...