Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

@ bold,
only if he will come to know ki she is insulting calling her maid???
as it was ladies party

ya,in that ......this dadi is very smart,all her naughty and unjust things she does to ayesha is never in front of veer,she always tries to do something that would hurt ayesha and also she would fall down in veer's eyes
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita🤗 aaj exercise jaldi khatam kar liya, isiliye jaldi aa gayi...

full precap post kia hai maine precap thread mein...kameeni A ko naukrani bana rahi hai, aur nihal party mein plates pick up kar raha tha, toh ek lady ne kaha ki naukrani ka bhanja bhi kaam kar raha hai...kameeni ko laga jhatka
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

I think next week will be like A getting humiliated...veer feeling bad but not defending her in front of mom...he'll keep apologizing to her when they are alone....some chori-chori chupke chupke style romance will go on.....when things finally come to a boil and A leaves the house probably then veer will wake up

hiiiiiiiii himani...........🤗 actually she is veer's mom yaar ,how bad she may be but he cant easily insult her,understand veer's majboori also,we dont like granny but how can he do tht,.........he respects her though seeing what she is doing but one day i m sure he speak up when his love for ayesha would share same space with his mother😊 😊
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Arpita🤗 aaj exercise jaldi khatam kar liya, isiliye jaldi aa gayi...

full precap post kia hai maine precap thread mein...kameeni A ko naukrani bana rahi hai, aur nihal party mein plates pick up kar raha tha, toh ek lady ne kaha ki naukrani ka bhanja bhi kaam kar raha hai...kameeni ko laga jhatka

sahi hai, but I just not liking this plot.
I was actually thinking ki this show might go high as jyoti is shifting to earlier slot, so people will watch but
then rahul ka swayanvar replacing it, so see
ya but they really found new way of showing VeSha romance.
now good that V knows she loves him. all said but said nothing like
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

hiiiiiiiii himani...........🤗 actually she is veer's mom yaar ,how bad she may be but he cant easily insult her,understand veer's majboori also,we dont like granny but how can he do tht,.........he respects her though seeing what she is doing but one day i m sure he speak up when his love for ayesha would share same space with his mother😊 😊

Pink
that day at forum virtual party from me
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Okies,

me gotta go...

Arpita, Pink, Himani,

Bye, catch you guys later!

reepicheep thumbnail
Pink🤗 I understand that she's he's mom and he has lots of respect for her...but even during the courts' proceedings he was uncomfortable with the underhanded methods that they used...the thing is he very well knows that his mom is not doing the right thing...cmon,insulting people in public is not a done thing...but he has no spine to stand against his mom...otherwise why would he keep apologizing to A in private...he knows its not right......at least he should talk to his mom alone about this...

And if a person is capable of distinguishing between right and wrong, they shouldn't stand aside and let the injustice continue...that's even worse
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, even am impressed with the hatke treatment of romance that they are showing...yesterday was super sweet😍 haye amitabh-jaya, perfect jodi matbal ki hum bhi perfect jodi was A's interpretation...liked it...ab to kuch karo ghonchuram...ladki hint pe hint diye jaa rahi hai...par ghonchu toh photo chor ban gaya hai🤣 🤣 asli ladki ko kab churaooge😉 waise photo churane ka andaaz bahut pasand aaya😳😍❤️
niksidfan thumbnail
himani, u r partially right himani that its very sad and annoying to see veer tolerating the injustice her mother does to Ayesha and may be other person but he had also to keep in mind that whenever she goes hyper ,she catches her heart and begin reeling,so he always try softly to make her understand the mistake though she is too agressive to listen to him
md410 thumbnail

Arpita, even am impressed with the hatke treatment of romance that they are showing...yesterday was super sweet😍 haye amitabh-jaya, perfect jodi matbal ki hum bhi perfect jodi was A's interpretation...liked it...ab to kuch karo ghonchuram...ladki hint pe hint diye jaa rahi hai...par ghonchu toh photo chor ban gaya hai🤣 🤣 asli ladki ko kab churaooge😉 waise photo churane ka andaaz bahut pasand aaya😳😍❤️

I know, it came from her mouth so innocently like she was expplaining to N,jodi looking good na?
then Veer's look, she gets it ki oops what was she saying, and veer is am I hearing right?? you do love me??
I think till now he was not sure abt A's feeling
I was thinking it was so natural,that as of sidharth and rahul, making fun of aditi aka ayesha on the set for her height. probably that is why it flowed so well but it was one unique way to tell viewers too ki creatives are aware of their height contrast