Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hiiiii Tia,,,,,,
a long 🤗 4 u............
ya tia ,actually tia ,the epi was super romantic,the two scenes of the height and shower r enough to keep me busy 4 this 2 days of the weekend............
now we got two back to back great epi👏 👏i m elated
and surely granny will be acting like a catalyst to 'milao' veer and Ayesha since her dhobi baala attitude will only make veer go to his ayesha and carefully dry her up(read cheer up)😃 😃 and sweetly keep it along with him(read:try to get close to her to get her)❤️❤️
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ tia, pink( right)
naa re.
I'm not happy to see Ayesha getting humiliate by granny,
I really have my doubt about Veer, even he wants to say something, daadi won't let him. she is toooooooo intimidating.

I want A out asap N is fit.
now see the irony, whose mother got kicked out, her kid is now priority of house not only that they are willing to have her sis too there
what do you guys think will happen on Monday.
Tia do not forget to post new promo if you see any

Arpita dont worry ,our lover boy is there na,now that he got the confirmation too frm ayesha that fire is on both side,he will act like a medicine⭐️ ⭐️ to her pain given by granny😡 😡.........
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
pink
I hope you are rite, varna main is granny ki vurtually itni dhoonaai karoongi na
niksidfan thumbnail
@Arpita:main saath doongi tumhari agar veer ne aisa kuchch nahi kiya to😡 😡
and i think ki she is actually like the third person in veesha life who will make at least veer realize his love 4 her as he wont be able to tolerate her insult even made by his mother
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Arpita, Pink and Tia😃 Yaar even i don't like A being humiliated and tolreating everything for nihal....but i guess they'll drag this track for some time...more than veer i have faith in nihal,he will not let his maasi be humiliated...and seeing that veer might develop some guts to stand up for ayesha...

I didn't like the scared look that veer had on his face when that kameeni came...all the time even though he tried to explain,he was in mortal fear of his mom...not nice,veer...and that nandini is maha tubelight or did she leave her brain behind or something...she was actually happy and smiling to see her mom...paagal...she couldn't read kameeni's khunkhar expressions at all also how dumb is she not to understand that her son is feeling jealous or insecure inspite of him throwing such a tantrum🤔
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Arpita,

Granny's motives are not really welcoming. She sure has some silly tricks n plans up her sleeve, the glimpse of which we already got in the precap! So intentionally she is only a havoc creater unless maybe if her plans backfire n like Jeej she might onnly end up helping VeeSha, then it wud be a diff story....

But as long as Ayesha is in Vardhan mansion, she has to look forward to some hard tym from granny.

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Aapi,

I agree wid you! This humiliating stuff is pretty outdated but its the same, they're using it to show hw Veer feels bad evrytym Ayesha is humiliated by his mother and the realization comes soon that she's the girl of his life!

Arpita: when show started, anjana and I used to discuss about possible way of A getting in to vardhan's house. we explore, contract marriage, they will act like couple,granny heart attack,etc one of them was A as N's nanny. we were thinking ki Veer might do that as initial article said granny would be positive, so slowly V will later attract to her. but nanny for humiliation, it is typical old formula. let's see how they plot till now romance part is very well done and not looking like copied

But if they're showing it this way, I want Veer to say it in Kamini's face and make her realise that wen Jai left, it was her fault, it was bcoz his parents didn't understand him that he had to leave!

Arpita: I will throw a virtual party that day @ forum, when Veer will have spine to stand up tohis mom. I am very much doubtful, that is why I give my vote to pammi maassi ki you can not trust veer sir

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think next week will be like A getting humiliated...veer feeling bad but not defending her in front of mom...he'll keep apologizing to her when they are alone....some chori-chori chupke chupke style romance will go on.....when things finally come to a boil and A leaves the house probably then veer will wake up
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

@Arpita:main saath doongi tumhari agar veer ne aisa kuchch nahi kiya to😡 😡

and i think ki she is actually like the third person in veesha life who will make at least veer realize his love 4 her as he wont be able to tolerate her insult even made by his mother

@ bold,
only if he will come to know ki she is insulting calling her maid???
as it was ladies party
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

I think next week will be like A getting humiliated...veer feeling bad but not defending her in front of mom...he'll keep apologizing to her when they are alone....some chori-chori chupke chupke style romance will go on.....when things finally come to a boil and A leaves the house probably then veer will wake up

himani🤗 aaj tu jaldi kaise??
you outlined next week all episodes very well. same was going on in theseline in my mind.
Aur yeh surpankha ke naak kaan to maasi ke lakhan ( nihaal ) aur Ram ( veer) ko kaatne hi padenge.
what was full precap?? mine was a cut