Posted: 14 years ago
I am now waiting the day wen N is perfect and maasssi leaves
I do not want her to be naukaraani for ever๐Ÿ˜ก
more she put up with granny, more she will humiliate her
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Actually when A tries to leave, that's when DD will the importance of Ayesha in N's life. Right now she is doing it for her own selfish motive....bachha jo theek karna hai....

But A in GITMO house also means A and V spending more time together and getting attracted to each other....that what this whole thing is all about. Hopefully A will move out n try for another job.....
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Actually when A tries to leave, that's when DD will the importance of Ayesha in N's life. Right now she is doing it for her own selfish motive....bachha jo theek karna hai....

But A in GITMO house also means A and V spending more time together and getting attracted to each other....that what this whole thing is all about. Hopefully A will move out n try for another job.....

do not forget two commandos with RDX, dhoban and uska jacky dog ( jjeju). they won't let that happen๐Ÿ˜ก
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Absolutely...this SIR calling thing should come from Veer. He should ask A to call him by name and stop this sir business.....wese bhi rishta hai dono ka...her sister - his bro. And yes Veer needs to make more moves.....I have seen bits of Shimla travelling parts n from whatever I saw...I know Veer was attracted to her till he knew she is Divya's sister......

yeah i agree...and he was attracted to her big time during the Shimla travels but never made any moves then either.. all he did was STARE ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Btw what do u mean you saw bits of Shimla travels... those were amazing episodes.. u shud def go and watch them ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I really enjoyed watching those and have seem them so many times ๐Ÿ˜†
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

its a vicious circle.. we dont want A to be in the house or else DD will keep insulting her and not realise her importance... and we want her to be there so that A and V can spend more time together...๐Ÿ˜›
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arpita...thanks for the update...
I'm still on clound ten girly๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
Veer: WAAH๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...what a sweetheart he is turning to be (well, he always a sweetheart in my book๐Ÿ˜ณ). I just loved his interaction with Nihal...so sweet. Veer smiling more is very charming๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰...and teaming up against Ayesha to poke fun of her height๐Ÿ˜†..NICE. What was even better was that he kept the picture him and Ayesha...Gnochcuu toh hogya...Our boy is in โค๏ธโค๏ธ. Did you guys notice the way he winked at Ayesha...CUTE!!!!! Veer now has to make the first move, Ayesha let the cat out of the box๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰. The funny thing is that Veer was quick to get this.
Nihal: Adorable...
Ayesha: So when did she become so trusting?? I dont know, but her scoop of her character is changing. I really didnt like her navieness in today's episode. I am glad that Pammi gave her some insight about the Vardhans'. I know she is doing everything for Nihal's sake....but I'm not too keen on her staying at their home. Demented dadi and Jiju are going to make her life a living hell and since Veer still cant see the shadiness of his family...Ayesha is totally screwed...so again why put yourself in that situation. Not really happy about this part. She said she was willing to put up with demented dadi......girl really...isnt life hard enough??
See you guys online today...I have much more to say....later
Mel
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 da update n i think dat yeh nihal ki dadi ka plan hai ayesha ko zaleel karne ka isliye ayesha ko yahan rehne ki ijazat di.
TSharan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kancht

Oh I started watching the show recently and still haven't caught up....when I went hunting for videos, I found many VeeSha scenes which I saw but haven't seen seen the episodes in entirety....

Word Count: 0

TSharan thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

do not forget two commandos with RDX, dhoban and uska jacky dog ( jjeju). they won't let that happen๐Ÿ˜ก

Don't you know love conquers all............for Veer to really make the moves, A needs to be there for some time for this fragile relation to stablize n then move to the next level. Once that happens A should move out n then u see all hell will break loose in that Paagal khaana!
BTW staring is the the first step to attraction....๐Ÿ˜›
But yes , I do like the sensible girl A has been shown to be so far....I hope that character is not butchered...and she tolerates all non sense for Nihal.....
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the wonderful update just started watching this show and I just love it. Thanks