Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Arpita and himani...sorry I had to leave sooo abruptly. I had to decorerate abt a 100 mini cupcakes for friends bridal shower.

Just saw the promo Rosh posted...how mean naa? I thk Ayesha will be nice but will also put jiju and dd in their place. Since is the brains...she will find a way slap them nicely

MELINDAM thumbnail
You knw what I wud really like to see... It wud be nice to have nihal and bunty and veer just hanging out and enjoying themsleves. I knw bunty is protrayed as a spoiled brat, but he is a kid and this is an adjustment for him too. It wud be mean if they left him out.
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi mel,
I would like to add something to ur wonderful idea of hanging around..... it would really be nice seeing Veer, Aayesha & nihal playing dumbsharidch(spelling may be wrong),while hangig out & enjoying :
a game in which one person has to act name of a film & other person needs to guess the same......as it was in kuch kuch hota haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰............

Imagine Veer enacting movie names like "Hum ho gaye aapke" or "Hum dil de chuke sanam" or " Humara dil aapke pass hai" or "Hum aapke dil mein rahte hai" or "i love u" and aayesha guessing themπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘........followed by aayesha feeling shy & helpless & veer staring her(mauke ka full fayda)...... it would really be very romantic for veesha and would also help them express their feelings to each other in words..........phir NIHaal the cute cupid to hai hi unki prem nayyia ko aage badhane ke liye.....

I hope someone reads this.....& implements it.........πŸ˜‰
Moreover........it was really nice to see veer stealing his & aayeshas picπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.................akele mein dekh kar kush hoga...

Guys did u ppl notice one thing........when veer woke up......both aayesha & nihal were sleeping but veers full attention was on aayesha....bechara veer...gaya kaam se.........❀️

I am just loving every bit of veeshas on going virtual romance......... just love this show...its very different from other stereotyped shows & i hope it remains the same in future as well.........
i wish ki ye weekends par bhi aata......

anyways..bye

anshu

πŸ˜‰
MELINDAM thumbnail
@anshu....ooo i like that idea.
Imagine Veer enacting movie names like "Hum ho gaye aapke" or "Hum dil de chuke sanam" or " Humara dil aapke pass hai" or "Hum aapke dil mein rahte hai" or "i love u" and aayesha guessing themπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘........followed by aayesha feeling shy & helpless & veer staring her(mauke ka full fayda)...... it would really be very romantic for veesha and would also help them express their feelings to each other in words..........phir NIHaal the cute cupid to hai hi unki prem nayyia ko aage badhane ke liye.....

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

We have another ANSHU in the forum!!!!!!!!!!!😲

Welcome Anshu.....as the profile says....me anshu too😳
I like your ideas a lot. Hope we get to see them as well.