Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
u r welcome shruti😊 😊
next week it will be full of dadi's devilish plans and suffering of our sweet ayesha but our naughty nihaal seems to fail dadi's so called plan
i dont think dadi😡 😡 will change so soon but yes might be later😆 😆
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you Arpi for the wonderf update!
Yaar pet dukh raha hai hass hass ke!🤣
And thank you lovlies for discussing it too much! Mujhe poora ek ghanta laga padne me!
Arpi, Mel, Tia, BU me nahi khadi..Nalaik server down tha!! Humesha yahi hota hai!
Aur waise bhi I was so lost in Veer's wink!☺️
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rosh, veer ka wink zyaada accha that ya photo churane ka andaaz😉 😉
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Rosh, veer ka wink zyaada accha that ya photo churane ka andaaz😉 😉

☺️☺️☺️
Himani, you caught me!😳😳 Mujhe dono ache lage!😳
Par mujhe naa Jeeju ke waat pe bahut maza aaya! But where was Veer in the precap? If he doesn't stand up to her (Or even sit😉), I'm going to personally take classes for him!😡
reepicheep thumbnail
Hehe Rosh pakdi gayi naa😆 main bhi woh photo wala scene hi baar baar dekh rahi hoon☺️ ☺️
Yaar next week's promo is depressing I hope they give us some veesha scenes next week or it will be unbearable...Haan veer ki toh hum sab class lenge if he doesn't stand up for A...but i think next week woh bas akele mein apologize karega for his mom's atyachar.....
Roshni. thumbnail
I know Himani, its damn depressing! I really hated that! Looks like its Kamini and Jeeju's bakwaas plan! But looking at the better side of it happened right infront of Nihal's eyes...So Nihal knows how ghatiya his Dadi is!!
The worst part is when Ayeesha found the photo in the dustbin! - It was really too sad! How can they be so mean?
reepicheep thumbnail
Haven't seen the promo as of yet..well, if dadi and jiju have an agenda of humiliate A and her sister and throw her out of the house, i feel that A should also defend her sister and clear the bad name that they have given her...I think the promo kind of indicates that, A fighting for herself and her sister...I hope they don't show A weak and crying...she should be strong....

And where's veer,if they show him out of town or something...that would be terrible...just watching kameeni's atyachar
Roshni. thumbnail
Haan Yaar Himani!
We've had atleast two days without Kamini which was wonderful but not having onscrean would be terrible! But Kamini made Ayeesha to stay there just to humiliate her, that is toh we're sure of!
The ladies complimented Ayeesha for being a sundar naukrani and there was a smirk on Kamin's face!😡
When Kamini is insulting Ayeesha, I want veer to tapkofy and say "Mom aap aapki Bahu ko aisa nahi keh sakte hai"😈🤣
And fikar not reagrading the promo...Its uploading!😳 I'll post it soon!
Edited by Roshni. - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Thanks for the promo upload, Rosh...will watch it later...
gotta go now, kal milte hain...bye😃
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Thanks for the promo upload, Rosh...will watch it later...
gotta go now, kal milte hain...bye😃

Bye Himani...
Mei kal nahi aaongi!😔 I will be here only on thursday, going out of station!😳
Tab tak Veer ko apne Mom ke khillaf baat karna sikhao!
Edited by Roshni. - 14 years ago