Jan 22 Write Up: Height Ne Bana Di Jodi

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Anjana is in dreamland 😍with VeeSha ( busy), am filling in for her.πŸ˜†

All forum buddies are like sleepless in JPSYA forum, watching rerun, waiting for new to come, thinking Oops why the watch, Sun, Moon, Earth run so slowπŸ˜›

Recap: Slow motion metamorphosis of Nadal ( Veer)

Great episode, forget about recap, keep watching rerun. Let's see who gets PhD first in rerun.

In short, Cinderella ( Ayesha) getting to know about her prince charming ( veer) and Vice versa. Prince's love ( N and V) confined Cinderella in the prison ( Vardhan's house). VeeSha took care of each other and N by over feeding him ( awww poor fellow either he is starving or people feeding him like throwing food in trash bin🀣). while yellow dirty fellow planning to get them in trouble. (get them married ❀️).

Part: 1 Centre of Attraction: Ladder Nihaal

Dhoban daadi( credit: Pink) ka Cugalkhor daamad ( jeeju), pour lead in MIL's ear justifying in nicer way how helplessly they had to get Ayesha, when Nihaal keep asking for maasi. ( You did nothing why you getting credit, oh no yes you did, brought VeSha close😳). Dhobi dhabba daadi starts dhoying snake, by yelling at him that I did not expect this from you ( what were you expecting, let the kid die then call maasi to cry),you guys break my trust,( you are the one who is not trust worthy), where does Ayesha come in between, as health improves with medicine ( some one please tell this airhead, A is N's medicine)😑😑
She shuts up joker jeeju, yelling at him, I want to listen nothing, you see what I do when I come back ( maximum, damage you can do is kick maasi out, but N is champion in running, getting back to his maassi)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Chugalkhor so proud of himself, that he lit the fire, he needs to wait for the blast.( you will be the first one to get hurt in blast, I bet). Nautanki granny ( credit: Anjana) becomes more phobic to maassi.
Veer is canceling all his meetings, as his GF in the mansion 🀣 nandini comes running to him (Bua, now I see why you did not go to your sasural, but did dulhe ki bidai, can't handle anything every time Veeeeeer or aviiiii😑), she tells, by mistake she fed N, mushroom soup, he started throwing up. Veer shocked, Bua fills in she was unaware that he is allergic to it.( great. maa beti is on joint mission to kill N🀣, bua when will you use brain?? maassi is there why you did not check with her before??) She really is remorseful ( I know bua you are so nice) She gives credit , thankful to Ayesha to take care of all mess ( bravo maassi, you are now wining 8-0. nandini you do not be dalbadlu, stay in A's camp) Veer is relieved ( like saying see meri GF ka kamaal) She says no need to worry A gave him antidote. ( get it vardhan ke bachho, what A meant in the court, not knowing anything about N)😑😑.
Some one should learn smartness from Pammi maasssi,πŸ€— she comes with an excuse of Xmas picture delivery. Her eyes not stable, searching something, veer sir notices, directly asks her what happen?? are you looking for NiSha (hmmm, he needs more hugs from A, to keep his brain cells activeπŸ˜ƒ) She fumbles, Veer Sir gets it, says it's okay, if she wants she can meet them ( awww veer first time you get thisπŸ€—πŸ€—) Pamisha hug each other, A asks how come she is here?? Pammi says I know you are surprised to see me, I wanted to see N, so made excuse of pictures.⭐️( khunkhaar budhiya learn from her)She inquires about N. A happily tells he is recovering and she will be here till he becomes fit. Pammi thinks with mind, she is shocked to hear that, A tells veer sir has asked me.Pammi says I can not believe how come a stone hearten fellow agrees to this ( pammi maasi you first fall in love then we will chat. A's love melted the stone in heart, not only that it has activated the brain cells too)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A still with her heart asks her why??? Pammi tells her clearly these people are not trust worthy ( soo true: look jeeju, see kameeni ke bacche, lying to own mom, for good reason that's different issue) one would never know, when they turn?? specially VEER sir . you can not trust him at all. BINGO spot it perfectly.( yup, I won't be surprise if Veer will become Pendulum to oscillate his mom's court, when she comes back), Ayesha still advocating her love, asks why you saying like this, P replies that saying and doing is two different things ( this is called difference in paper law and practice law) She goes, taking care of child is huge responsibility, good that you are around, else Veer sir has no time to take care of kid ( maasi, get the signal, she is indirectly telling you that V is considering you as N's governess.oops Arpita do not want to put dirty idea in Creative's mind. Cinderella fairy tale is just perfect) A still trying to convince P, saying he loves her oops mean N so much, his earlier small mistakes can be overlooked ( I see now A is dil ke haatho majboor, me now wondering, what V is it love or just jhukaav or business ).
P agrees, all she says keep your eyes open, as you said all is in nautanki's hand ( hai when did she say that??? I did not hear??) A says she is willing to get insulted or humiliated for N.(again governess theory kicks in 😑😑😑) P angry, says as you wish, take care,leaves

Bawla bunty back from school.( I thought he lives in hostel, never mind)πŸ˜• He is hungry, asks for food, mom cooked nothing, tells him to wait , gives lame excuse of N's health as she did not get time ( shut up, VeSha ia taking care of him, what you doing??)😑😑 I forgot that it's time for you to come back from school ( bua yoouuuuu, what type of mother are you??????? A may get late to pick up N, but she never forgets and you questions her parvarish???)😑😑 she says 2 minutes maggie noodles.🀣 Bunty blasts, he does not want to eat. ( I do not blame the kid, obviously he will feel ignored, insecure.)

Bunty finally yells his mind out, no one takes care of me, cooks for me since N walked in the house( idiot , mom just smile, I tell you, get ready to pay big price) smiley mom samjho burning kid, nothing like this, he is your cousin, if I do not then who will take care of him ( man, this vardhan people are masters in how to take credit for everything, and put blame on others, A teri kya naukraani hai??? apni bhaabi ki kuch to soch))Finally she offers him McDonald's 🀣french fries, he storms off ( yaa, now a days they are not that great)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† saying go feed N. Nandini, left talks loud what happen to him, he is just replica of granny ( absolutely right, OMG what a lethal🀣 combo of Jeeju and dhoban, worse than RDX)

Another mom-beta ( NiSha) what a contrast. N wakes up, A asks how is he, N says better ( always nice to see NiSha on screen, only V is missing) ohhh he is watching his love chup chup ke aka at the door He walks in saying you will feel more better, N asks how, he shows pictures. N excited, V offers to watch all three together. V says see how good you look while dancing ( actually he wanted to say this to maassi, but what to do, he is shy prince na) N spots his traditional target aka Khattu uncle, laughs how did he fall.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ remember how much fun was it??? (Ghonchu Vardhan singh, still can't say a word to maassiπŸ˜› )

That is why we have skilled date doctor for him. N picks VeeSha's picture, saying how good you too looking naa ( heheheh jiyo mere Nihaal, he picks a one where these two staring at each other 🀣❀️) VeeSha forgets about the picture and start giving live videos aka staring each other. Veer fumbles, asks him what do you see in picture. N replies you two., V asks what else is special in it, N still sticks on you two ( N: in his heart maasi ki beauty, and aap ka latoopan what else), A now confuse. ( chaachu, do not spoil the kid, why do you need ladder nihaal to say ILU to gal?????🀣

Part : 2 Gulli Danda: VeeSHa

Finally chaachu decides to tell ( in his heart: N ke bachhe nahi choodoonga), removes the picture from album, tells him to pay attention, asks does not it look like that your maasi is sitting and I am standing. he actually makes the gesture of height contrast with his hand. ( Some one reading forum, yesterday I said other way round, ki let V sit and dance.), Maasi is like what?? ( oki Veer, covering blanket did not kill you, but ab to tu gaya) confuse N, looking at both one by one ( poor kid does not get what chaachu trying to say, or making maasi to sayπŸ˜†β€οΈ) He says but the truth is we both are standing ( just awesome, and sporty. making fun of height of leads in their own show, great goingπŸ‘) Poor maasi disappointed, N is now in V's team ( may be I should take my words back, he is not that ghonchu, well see) those two, blurts out in laughter.

Nihaal gives his approval saying you two looking like lamboo-tingoo ( I go in FB amtiabh had song in movie naseeb, with rishi kapoor about height contrast with same words) Finally A could not tolerate anymore ( I guess it is more seeing V laughing than N), if some one is short, then will you make fun like this?? VeHal share a funny looks, A does not stop there goes on to say our best pair gulli- Danda aka Amitabh-Jaya is like this only.( Hehehehehh chaachu gets it,πŸ˜›πŸ˜ straight from horses mouth, what he wants to know, hmmm, now he will make his move, he wanted to get green light from A first. )Their pair look so good.right as if wanting assurance from V. Chaachu stumps ki he got the Cinderella😳☺️ ( what a fairy tale, please keep witch away for some more timeπŸ˜•) VeSha stare, N notices, smile. A back to reality OMG what did she say type feeling, makes excuse, leave. V's eyes follows her. Prince leaves too, but sneakily takes the picture in his pocket

Back to dhobi ka kutaa aka jeeju ( oops, I feel like some one put salt in milk like bunty. Yaar romance ka majaa hi bigad diya)😑😑 He is talking to himself, he hit the target correctly,( yoo, ghonchu knows, A loves him) now the wonder will happen( he will marry her, against his mom's wish) Monologue goes on, how much fun would it be when dhoban suddenly shows up at the door, what will happen to Veer? ( nothing either he will be pendulum or angry young man Amitabh like A said)🀣 He goes I can't wait to watch fire works,between mom and rest.

Back to VeSha's ( future) shower room , N making fuss about shampooing hair, Veer as usual watching at the door ( What !!!! you do not have any other work but to follow jaya???Ohh forget you are running out of time for romance, nautanki on her way back ) Chhachu, finally comes in taking N's side asking A not to put shampoo.
N says ya nothing will happen in a day. poor A, stuck in between like tongue in teeth ( what is rong with veer today?? now what he wants to hear from A???πŸ˜•πŸ˜ ) Ayesha tries to explain, ( still sir, please A stop saying him sir, that sure makes you N's governess) veer signals to his hand, gets shampoo, winks to A ( OMG, staring turns to wink now)🀣 rubs in N's hair. N notices, they take family shower, calls him cheater
( we know N), when soap water goes in V's eye)
Shocked N asks what happen, learns, shampoo in eyes, A tells to wash with water quickly ( dumboo A, he wants you to wash it, hmmm so this was the plan😍) N is guilty, says sorry, goes to wipe it, he slowly, blows, asks V to close his eye, kisses his eye lids. ( N what you did ree??? V was dreaming this from A🀣) N says all will fine, Veer opens his teary eyes ( haiiii, looks like that reminds him his bro probably) He leaves, quietly, A follows, asks sir ( one more sir and you finish😑😑😑) what happen? ( in her heart : she was about to ask, are you angry ki I did not help you there, okay I correct my mistake by giving you hug, here we go) Arpita dhadaammm se back from dreamland to dhartiland. yaar what dushmani creative head with me??? does he thinks I prefer PB coz he is master in dragging???🀣 A goes why did you come back suddenly?? Prince tells that N reminds me so much of Jai. He did exactly same what jai used to do in child hood, to distract me: Kissed my eyelids. ( hmmmm so kameeni never took care of her own kids, no wonder they are not spoil brat like her) veer really missing his bro badly, πŸ€—( A is not hugging so I though i might as well do the honor) heartbrokenπŸ’” A consoles him, like she does to N. She tells she can understands his feeling as she sees her sis shadow in N.awwwπŸ€— Strong A tells we should turn this weakness as our strength. He agrees, says sometimes unwillingly emotions moist the eyes.😭 She tries to reach to his shoulder ( noop can't reach, too short, you need ladder,high heels won't do) to give support, stops herself. Says we need to control our emotions, be strong like I learned to be, or else if N sees us in this state, innocent kid will be heart broken.( Ohhh maassi how will you handle two kids??? N and VπŸ€—)

OMG Shurpankha back in Lanka. oops I mean dhoban daadi saying sarcastically Wow A??? veeSHa shell shocked. ( we forum buddy not, hamain to pahle se hi pataa tha dhoban ke kutee ne bhook ke sab bata diya hai, so she is coming🀣)

Part; 3 Shurpankha ki Gundigiri

Shupankha says, you are taking care of your heart very well ( granny you still have doubt?? did not you see how she was consoling her heart aka Veer)πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wow what a courage?? ( see, she is jhaansi ki rani??? have n't you heard meri Jhaansi nahi doongi??? hell with judgement, maassi nihaal ko nahi choodegi, instead as interest, chaachu bhi legi🀣) nandini, jeeju comes, Veer asks you suddenly, shurpankha says yup some times one needs to come suddenly ( yaa, Lanka ko spoil jo karna hai)Then only you can find out what is happening behind you at home (do not you know universal truth, when cat is away mice will play, what is there to find out)
Dhoban ka kutta happy, finally his vomiting working, nandini says when I was talking to you earlier you did not mention it ( wake up nandini, she is your hubby's MIL, does your hubby ever tells you truth??) Nautanki snaps back coz I did not feel that it was necessary ( haa why not, Lanka main aake nautanki jo karni thi)She takes 35 seconds ( believe me I actually counted)πŸ˜ƒ to walk towards A, says, you thought I would not know right?? Veer tries to intervene saying, nothing like this, I tell you the truth. Has shurpankha ever listen to anyone?? ( If she would have then Ravan would have not kidnapped Sita maata kidding) She shuts him up, saying, I am not talking to you, talk to my hand type gesture. She tells I know the truth, no explanations, period. All I do is issue a farmaan that A can stay in this house ( what capacity??) Jaalim thinks oh noooooooo D***, plan back firing again???? A is shocked, Prince is happy for his Cinderella. ( fine Veer, enjoy the week end,with GF torture part starts Monday.)🀣

Next Week: Bahu ya Bai???

Party at GITMO, ( Vardhan's), guest dhoban ( granny's friend) asks to Host dhoban ( granny) where did you find such a pretty servant (youuu😑 ( I thought she will add, be careful, kahi aisa na ho beta ki dakaiti kar le, vaise bhi veer bahut sexy, handsom, hunk, brawn, sab kuch hai🀣) Not to worry dhoban aunty, Arpita holds the copy right ( oye tia yeh aankhe phaad phaaad ke mat dekh, won't help, you go get abeer) Aysha shocked ( Opps maasi, now you know what pammi maassi meant??)πŸ€— N helping maassi, serving the plates, when someone asks nandini do not you have other servants??? hmmmm means she thinks N is servant toooo great for granny ( you better watch next time what you say, how will you face when people will say ki your son married to maid?? goes around comes around)

Tune in friend next week to watch Ayesha Nihaal ki Maasi ya Naany, if she is nanny then how Ghonchu ( Veer) deals with it?????

My best guess, N will put his shurpankha daadi in her limits.

Enjoy
ArpitaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant- thank you for a great update. Am still giggling at the names- dhoban, ghonchu, but my favourite being- Shurpankha! Genius. If creatives read these (do they?!!) pls pls can we have great Veesha moments despite the manhoos jeeju and gundi Dadi!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Rocking update Arpita!!! Thanks....it's funny but last night I was thinking Veer-Ayesha look like Amitabh-Jaya when I saw them dancing and wrote the same thing in your 21Jan update......

Adjectives are bang on! Daadi ko bhi poota hi theek karega...dekh lena.....
I do hope we get to see more of Pammi as well since she has good screen presence. I had also like ot see Jai-Divya in flashback...they make such an eye pleasing couple.
Looking fwd to watching the episode tonight!
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey....finally u posted...n loved ur update.

The episode was shooooo cute...loved the veenisha moments.....I c that in the entire show these r the only 3 characters which r worth watching...I mean the rest....Nandini(though much in favor of Veesha....her acting suckss)..Jackal Jeeju(uffff....needa say more??) n that dhinchak ..kameeni....moron daadi....is like....ewwwwwwww....neva wanna c them. welll Pammi is dere to b added in the list of worth watchers!!!!

Back to topic......Veenisha scenes rocked....loved the way Veeru made fun of Ayu with Nihuu...n naughty Nihuu....laughing at massi....loved that scene...n the way Ayu said that despite the differences of their Height...their jodi(aka..Amitji n Jayaji) rocksss...Agree with u Ayu.... U reallyy rockkkk!!!!!!
How sweet of Ver t look at her ...n then sneak the pic out n jeep it in his pocketttt...Shooo shweet

The bath tub scene was also really sweet...specially when Nihu soothes his chachu with that Kiss....awwww...I am missing my niece.....shez out of town now...vbut just like Nihuu...she also can't live without her Mimi(dats me!!!!!!)

VeeSha scene was also great...Loved the way.....Ayesha took care of Veer...n please ave me....with each passing day...am falling so much more for Siddhart...hez so cool...loveee him...just LOVE HIM....

K-mini is back to ruin the fun....she decides to keep back Ayu....n Ayu stays back bcoz of Nihuu....but....how dare she claim her to b deir servant....wanted to slapher ri8...n she did get the slap when they misunderstood Nihuu to b the servant too...I hup now Veer speaks up against his Mum....

Looking 4ward to the next week....Ufff...dese week ends r soooooo boringgg!!!
TSharan thumbnail

Oh I forgot.............it's high time Ayesha starts calling Veer by his name..........SIR is really annoying now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑

Another thing....yaar JJ ka eye doctor bahut hi bekaar hai....theek fitting wala chashma bhi nahi bana sakta kya??? It keeps coming off n JJ keeps putting it back! Shall I recommend a good place to go for a new pair of specs???πŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Oh I forgot.............it's high time Ayesha starts calling Veer by his name..........SIR is really annoying now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑

Another thing....yaar JJ ka eye doctor bahut hi bekaar hai....theek fitting wala chashma bhi nahi bana sakta kya??? It keeps coming off n JJ keeps putting it back! Shall I recommend a good place to go for a new pair of specs???πŸ˜†

free ka maal aisa hi hota hai🀣
TSharan thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

free ka maal aisa hi hota hai🀣

Bilkul sahi!!!🀣
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

hehe i agree.. the Sir is getting really annoying... but i think it should be Veer who should tell her to stop calling him Sir.. 😳😳 Beechari Ayesha has already made some first moves now Veer needs to do some and this could be one of them πŸ˜ƒ
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Arpita ur updates r really rocking and its amazing how u come up with new names daily... i think u shud apply for the Creative Head position for the next Star One show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TSharan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kancht

hehe i agree.. the Sir is getting really annoying... but i think it should be Veer who should tell her to stop calling him Sir.. 😳😳 Beechari Ayesha has already made some first moves now Veer needs to do some and this could be one of them πŸ˜ƒ

Absolutely...this SIR calling thing should come from Veer. He should ask A to call him by name and stop this sir business.....wese bhi rishta hai dono ka...her sister - his bro. And yes Veer needs to make more moves.....I have seen bits of Shimla travelling parts n from whatever I saw...I know Veer was attracted to her till he knew she is Divya's sister......
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago