01/22 Demented cow does 1 good deed

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
In today's episode...Veesha scenes were awesome...Jack ass does his bitching job..and K-mini says that she is coming asap...Pammi comes to deliver the Xmas photographs...and meets A...warns A against Vardhans as they cannot be trusted..A sides V saying that V is not that bad....V shows N Xmas pics and N on seeing V and A pic together gets excited. V mocks saying that it seems A is sitting and V is standing...N also smugs on the height difference saying' Lambuji Tinghuji'...V and N laugh...this upsets A and she immediately says that so what...the cutest couple of India-Amitabh and Jaya have the same height difference...V stares at A thinking that she compared them with a couple..A realises and exits saying that she has some work...V takes the pic of his and A and keeps it in his pocket...then the same Fanna scene- where N-doesnt want to shampoo-Veer engages him in some nip tip talk-and puts the shampoo..while playing in the tub, N splashes some water on V and V gets the shampoo water in his eye(well all children shampoo are tearfree, so I wonder how he got hurt)..anyways...N kisses on V's eyes and this makes V remember Jai...he goes from the scene and A follows him and consoles him...just then demented cow appears and does her usual blah blah...but in the end she spoils water on Jack ass's plans and says that Ayesha can stay in the house...
precap- Ayesha being insulted by some guests at the Vardhan house...
(I am happy as we can see more VeNisha and Veesha moments amidst this chaos)
Edited by usa_virher_2464 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The show was good...But dnt Ayesha to stay there. She is easy catch for anything that will go wrong. Yay we get to see loads of versha moement...but I dnt knw if this is good for Ayesha. I liked pammi's advice to her.

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The episode was again a good one....specially those Veenisha and veesha moments wre wonderful...waiting for more as now Ayesha is permitted to stay in VM....like I think now Veer would sympathize with Ayu...whenhe sees her doing alll those...but as his brains work in a slower pace....so may b for some days he won,t b protesting his mother....giving full mental n physical support to Ayu...n later....he fi8s for her.....Hmmmm....no idea...This K-mini sucksssss
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

The show was good...But dnt Ayesha to stay there. She is easy catch for anything that will go wrong. Yay we get to see loads of versha moement...but I dnt knw if this is good for Ayesha. I liked pammi's advice to her.

Ya I know, I guess K-mini has some evil plans of destroying A mentally by torturing her..and A will take all the crap from her just for Nihaal...but in between saving grace would be Veesha moments...I hope to see some picnic or school camp with Venisha..and less of the 3 idiots- Nandu, JackAss Jeeju and duncish granny