..deepu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
HAI FRIENDZ...

U ALL HAVE SEEN THAT VEER IS COMPLETELY FINA AND LATTU ON AYEESHA....!!! BUT AYEESHA IS HAVING ONLY RESPECT AND LOTS OF GRATITUDE TOWARDS VEER....SHE ACTUALLY HAVE NO FEELING FOR VEER...!!! ANY HAVE ..WE ALL KNOW THAT SHE WILL FALL FOR VEER VERY SOON...

WHAT WE HAVE TO DO IS..JUST GUESS OR FORETELL ...WAT VEER WILL DO TO IMPRESS AYEESHA..!! WAT CAN MAKE AYEESHA FELL FOR VEER...??? WAT MIGHT HAPPEN ..???

OR

JUST SAY...WAT WOULD U DO IF U R IN VEER'S PLACE...AND WHAT U MIGHT DO TO IMPRESS AYEESHA..???

ITS REALLY FUN TO FORECAST..WATZZ GONA HAPPEN..!!! BELIEVE ME..!!!!

SO GUYZZ... STAT POSTING UR VIEWS AND OPENIONS...ABT MISSION...** IMPRESS AYEESHA**

ITS REALLY FUN...!!! PLZZ FRIENDZZ PARTICIPATE...!!!

Edited by ..deepu.. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if i were in Veer place i would have revolted against kamini n beleive me no child want or like her as a mother or daadi ........if i were in his place i would have analyze the pros n cons n then decide what to do or what not to do n just not sway what the others says or do .....i will not allow ohers to play with my mind n my emotins.........i will have my own mind to take up ne decision bt that has to b good impressive enough 4 ayesha๐Ÿ˜† n then i will not tolerate if ne1 yells or insult her in front 0f everybody n thats enough to impress her becoz every girls wants a perfect bf or husband๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ............Veer should b perfect in everythg being a business man bt unfortunately he is not n just do what other says or do
..deepu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: foxs

if i were in Veer place i would have revolted against kamini n beleive me no child want or like her as a mother or daadi ........if i were in his place i would have analyze the pros n cons n then decide what to do or what not to do n just not sway what the others says or do .....i will not allow ohers to play with my mind n my emotins.........i will have my own mind to take up ne decision bt that has to b good impressive enough 4 ayesha๐Ÿ˜† n then i will not tolerate if ne1 yells or insult her in front 0f everybody n thats enough to impress her becoz every girls wants a perfect bf or husband๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ............Veer should b perfect in everythg being a business man bt unfortunately he is not n just do what other says or do

wow dear superbly said...!!! agreed with u.... veer should not get influenced by others...like jeeju and all...!!!
mayur-tasha thumbnail
thanks dear !!!!๐Ÿ˜Š u have rightly caught that i have directed my attention towards jeeju also!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
..deepu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: foxs

<font color="#9900cc">thanks dear !!!!๐Ÿ˜Š u have rightly caught that i have directed my attention towards jeeju also!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰<br></font>

i feel..this jeeju must be sent away ....like foreign tour ...for some days...for veer-ayyeesha love story to take the path of romance..!!! and that naani can be managed..... by chup chup ke milna..!!! wat say dear...??
mayur-tasha thumbnail
totally agreed dear!!!!1๐Ÿ˜Š