Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Mel, even i don't think nandini will hate ayesha...she seems ok that way... i mean she won't go against her mom, no guts at all...but will try to help ayesha in her own little way...

but if jiju brings bunty in and says that everyone loves nihal only, and bunty will not get anything...she might feel resentment against ayesha....somehow i feel jiju will try to create a rift in the family sooner or later
reepicheep thumbnail
Mel, i don't think veer has GF, but they may bring in a bachpan ki best friend angle..you know kameeni will bring that girl to stay in her den and patofy veer...
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Himani mel
what do you think will happen tom??
plus what is it that VeeSha discussing mean why is veer in tears
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

but if jiju brings bunty in and says that everyone loves nihal only, and bunty will not get anything...she might feel resentment against ayesha....somehow i feel jiju will try to create a rift in the family sooner or later

himani
he already is playing double game. just not exposed yet.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ooo i can so see that happening....team JiBunWani 🀣...on the move. Yaar please let this happen...we all will be laughing. To date...JiWani has not accomplished for them, but only for VerNiSha.
ok so ayesha is staying at Gitmo..Team JiBunWani is plotting....demented dadi is standing in a conner staring at VerNiSha being a family....Nanidi well just standing there!!! 🀣
this is going to be funny!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, I think nihal might have been remembering his parents, and veer might have got emotional too...budhiya bhi wrong time entry karke khari-khoti suna rahi hai😑 😑

I bet even if budhiya wants A out of the house, doctor will advise against it citing nihal's fragile emotional state..it will be such a slap on her face...

On the other hand if A stays, budhiya will try to restrict her interaction with nihal and in general make A's life miserable...Oh I hope veer realizes his mom's kameenapan soon
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I always really happy with your updates Arpita πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ that suggestion was just to make others who had problems with ur update happy and i hope they r :):)
but seriously great update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘and thanks a lot for taking my suggestions
I really liked the episode today and all Veesha moments :)
MELINDAM thumbnail
arpita...i kknowwwww...veer in tears and not ayesha...
ummmm...maybe they both started remembering abt Jai and Divya and then thinking about Nihal health and state of mind and just feeling helpless...somewhat. Maybe they plan to be a happeeeeee jodi for Nihall sake and just bring him all the happiness in the world.
then dadi enters and instead of hearing them out...she blows thgs out of wack..
MELINDAM thumbnail
but i like that fact that pammi informed her to be careful of dadi..i want more of shreedar and crew
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, I think nihal might have been remembering his parents, and veer might have got emotional too...budhiya bhi wrong time entry karke khari-khoti suna rahi hai😑 😑
Arpita: yaar I truly wish ki Veer now really need to fall madly in love with A. tabhi is khun ki pyaasi aatma ka kuch hoga. verna budhiya tooo nahi sudhregi

I bet even if budhiya wants A out of the house, doctor will advise against it citing nihal's fragile emotional state..it will be such a slap on her face...
Arpita: I actually want A to go now, then doctor scolding and budhiya paiya padu tere maiyaa style mein asking A to come

Oh I hope veer realizes his mom's kameenapan soon
Arpita: If yeh Veer kal pendulum ki tarah mom ke court main oscillate kiya na, tab Monday ko uski khar nahi

Word Count: 0