Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: tes_v1

The self-dependent, bossy, I-am-always-right, guy is wat he shud be!😎

He shud have smelled rat ages ago wid jeej around!

Tia
as much as I want old veer back
it is still hard to doubt your own, particularly, when it does not harm you directly.
kameeni is openly against A unlike jeeju. so it is hard to figure. khaas kar ke one does not think ki he is conspiring, woh kahte hain na chiraag tale andhera
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tia, Hi and Bye..precap thread me milte hai tonight😃

Arpita, Mel...will be back in 10 mins...breakfast karke😃
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tia...that's im saying about Veer's personality...I liked him being arrogant and all. I just dont know how he cant see what's Jiju is up to. Veer's radar is not working right...
ooooo how cute did he look in the shirt and jeans..😉😳
MELINDAM thumbnail
hey arpita...how are you? you gng to wrk tomorrow..its supposed to snow and rain..yuck
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

hey arpita...how are you? you gng to wrk tomorrow..its supposed to snow and rain..yuck

mel
me fine.
yaa re. it is going to sleet, snow, freezing rain all mix together. I will have to go.
what a mess like vardhan's house🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail
same here....i have to take the metro into DC...standing the cold is the worst to catch the train.
Vardhan family...what a messed up family....if Veer doesnt explain fully what happened....well lets just say that i will go back to yelling. You think they will keep ayesha at home or at the hotel?
what's funny is that ayesha is seeming sooooooo wishy washy and letting dadi over rule her. just one slap will work...ok maybe two slaps...how fustrating that we dont know....btw i liked the promo hug...caught veer off guard😳😳😳
md410 thumbnail
mel
you going DC tom???
well, my best guess jeeju might convince MIL, to let A stay there, but bhudhu is stubborn so she might not agree, then like tia said, N's health down, doctor yells back ki I told u to keep him happy, that's when unwillingly she let A come to her house.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, Mel....i think that's why they showed pammi giving a warning to ayesha...so that she does not let her emotions rule her and be alert....she will have to be careful in the dragon's den....but more than her its veer who will be in a tight spot....GF ko bhi khush rakhna hai,mataji ka bhakth bhi bane rehna hai plus jiju ka gyaan bhi sunna hai😆 poor veer how will his delicate brain handle so many complications🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail

right....i still feel that Veer has a GF on the show ( that we dont know about)....doctor's orders to keep ayesha....NICE!!! it would be nice to see VerNiSha just becoming a family in front of mataji and juji eyes....gosh...mom will burn(and not from PMSing all day long).

Maybe Nanidi and Ayesha will be friends...i cant see her being evil to veer and ayesha..even she is quite and used for decor...i hope she had better sense than to hate ayesha...they both r young mothers.
MELINDAM thumbnail
if its bad...i may not...my boss wont be there tomorrow...she is wrking from home

Originally posted by: md410

mel
you going DC tom???
well, my best guess jeeju might convince MIL, to let A stay there, but bhudhu is stubborn so she might not agree, then like tia said, N's health down, doctor yells back ki I told u to keep him happy, that's when unwillingly she let A come to her house.