Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

Rosh, tia
I agree that could be possible track but like Tia said graanny nahi maanegi till N really fall sick badly, the doctor tells. to get A.
Then Jeeju will play his game
rosh
where you going in 15 mnts??? power cut kya??

Nahi Arpita....BU jaana hai! PG admission ke liye!
Yaar...In 10 minutes they have shown the same promo thrice...Kuch naya dikha hi nahi rahe hai!πŸ₯±
Yaar, Poor Nihal if he falls sick again, bahut kamzor ho jaayega! I wish Veer falls sick and Ayeesha looks after him (Obviously Nagin out of the town again!)!😈🀣
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Rosh,

It does remind me of RKAB days!

Arpita,

Hum me se koi bhi use nahi chodega, n ur quite ryt, he'll hv to oscillate tonight, poor dear!

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
rosh
BU matlab banglore Univer. kya??

Tia
tum bhi banglore main ho kya??
md410 thumbnail
yaar
you guys talk so much abt RKAB
is it good show kya?? who's production??
tes_v1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

I wish Veer falls sick and Ayeesha looks after him (Obviously Nagin out of the town again!)!😈🀣

Yeah, Rosh,

How we wish Veer wud fall sick and Ayesha wud care for him but that wud hv to happen in a secluded place like Shimla whr its only VeeSha! 😍Vardhan mansion me bohut disturbances hai yaar!😑

Roshni. thumbnail

rosh
BU matlab banglore Univer. kya??

Tia
tum bhi banglore main ho kya??

Haan Arpi..Wahi hai!
Tia stays in Mumbai!😳😳
Aur haan Arpi..RKAB was a good show once upon a time but now we're still sticking there for wonderful FFs and in a hope that we get the scenes of main lead!😳
What was similar is innocent love just like VeeSha..The main couple were adorable like VeeSha! That really rocked the forum!πŸ˜ƒ
tes_v1 thumbnail

yaar
you guys talk so much abt RKAB
is it good show kya?? who's production??

Arpita,

RKAB is Rashmi Sharma's productio. It was awsome in its golden days, in the beginning, but now the charm has been ruined! We still stick around only for YuRa (the lead couple!)

BU is Bangalore Univ n I'm not in Bangalore, I'm in Mumbai.

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Yeah, Rosh,

How we wish Veer wud fall sick and Ayesha wud care for him but that wud hv to happen in a secluded place like Shimla whr its only VeeSha! 😍Vardhan mansion me bohut disturbances hai yaar!😑

how about A going shimla, to sale the house, this time N and V goes with her too. mini prewedding honeymoon with kid.🀣

she meetsagain with subhash there, veer to jal ke raakh, coz rt now VeSha just friend, after tom's insult by granny, A won't dare for few days to love himπŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail
yeh himani kaise nahi aayi abhi tak??
mel bhi gaayab
Roshni. thumbnail

how about A going shimla, to sale the house, this time N and V goes with her too. mini prewedding honeymoon with kid.🀣

she meetsagain with subhash there, veer to jal ke raakh, coz rt now VeSha just friend, after tom's insult by granny, A won't dare for few days to love himπŸ˜†

🀣🀣
Too true Arpita....Handsome Pendulum wouldn't dare to love after the insult from Nagn! Then, we'll have hope for the turn around! Like Ayeesha falling sick and Veer taking care of her in her house..wahaan pe na koi disturbance na koi shor! Pammi would be at work...and Nihal can be sent to school!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ€£