Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
looks like rosh ka power cut 8 am hi hogaya
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Mei bhi aa gai....Par 15 minutes mei jaana hoga!
Seriously Arpi...Pammi can see whats lying ahead!! I hated the way Kamini spoke to Ayessha "Apne dil ka bhi khayal rakh rahi hai" How dare she? If Veer shuts up at this time...He is going to need all the grooming lessons! I's personally see that he gets one!
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

No Arpita, I hvn't seen a new promo yet, they hv been airing the hug still at least till last night that was the one I saw...will be on the lookout for the new one and let evry1 know if its out!

I think ur version of the story also holds a lot of weightage... There are very many chances that smthing like this might turn up but considering wat a brat dadi is I doubt she'll easily agree to Ayesha staying with them unless Nihaal gets real sick again n the doc says that he won't get well widout Ayesha.....

Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

My best guess is somehow jeeju will manaao daadi to let A be there and then whole humgama. like granny being mean to A. Veer feeling bad, those two more falling for each other< jeeju discovering their romance, instigating daadi more,bunty jaloofy, later daadi dhondo ladki for veer and all that.

Hey usually the new promo gets out thursday night ( means your friday am) have you seen any yet??

Arpi.... That was the best guess! I too thought the same! I was wondering if JJ would play a double game! He'll make Kamini agree to make Ayeesha stay so that usse Nihal ke nazron se gira sakte hai and the other way Love blossoming between VeeSha and Nihal playing a cupid!
Naya Promo abhi tak nahi aaya yaar! TV is on! They're showing the same hug!😳
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

No Arpita, I hvn't seen a new promo yet, they hv been airing the hug still at least till last night that was the one I saw...will be on the lookout for the new one and let evry1 know if its out!

I think ur version of the story also holds a lot of weightage... There are very many chances that smthing like this might turn up but considering wat a brat dadi is I doubt she'll easily agree to Ayesha staying with them unless Nihaal gets real sick again n the doc says that he won't get well widout Ayesha.....

Tia, Doesn't this remind us of our CR who played similar type of game?😉 You know what happened in the end - The best days of our RKAB days!😃😳
Moreover Remember, the doc asked him to keep happy so that he doesn't fall ill...I guess Kamini will be forced to agree on the matter to make Nihal better! Yaar..Uss Nagin(read Kamini) ko bahut ghamand hai😡 Her words are too strong for her, Bechari Ayeesha!
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great episode &hillarious update as always.
md410 thumbnail
Rosh, tia
I agree that could be possible track but like Tia said graanny nahi maanegi till N really fall sick badly, the doctor tells. to get A.
Then Jeeju will play his game
rosh
where you going in 15 mnts??? power cut kya??
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Rosh,

Veer shudn't keep quiet this tym but I think he will!

WHY?

Well bcoz of the same stupid reasons, mom's not well, she's sick, her health will go worse, she my mom, can never be wrong, blah, blah, blah!!!

But I don't want Veer to jus stand n hear his mom humiliating Ayesha, I wish him to stand up for her!

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

great episode &hillarious update as always.

thank you
join us for discussion
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Rosh,

Veer shudn't keep quiet this tym but I think he will!

Tia
if he will become handsome PENDULUM tomorrow which I think he will and oscillate to his mom's side by not standing up for A. then main chodongi nahi use😆
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago