Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey rosh and arpita...i couldnt get the precap...what did demented dadi say to ayesha....i only watched the first half of it.
Yah, this dadi is a pain in all of our sides.....hello...why couldnt the plane have a delay or something.
I hope Veer isnt quite....HE needs to tell mommy dearest what has happened and that Ayesha was only here to help. You think dadi will have a heart after that....naaa me either....I just dont get her!!!! her parenting skills are sooooo off. I did not like the way she spoke to Nihal at HIS birthday party....poor child
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arpita...ayesha would be swimming in his clothes. did you see the dance...poor ayesha her neck must have hurt !!!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Tia, mel, roshni
yeh rosh kaha gaayab aa ke
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Mel,

Veer was talking abt sm separation n pain thing I s'pose and Ayesha was consoling him. At that moment Maniac Mommy turned up and she said something like :

"Nihaal ke saath saath apne dil ka bhi khub khayal rakh rahi ho!"

I might be missing smthing here, coz I was still in a daze after the VeeDha moments, but it was more or less like this...

md410 thumbnail
tia
I login for you today @ your time 7 am?? where were you?
tes_v1 thumbnail

Hi Arpita!

Rosh lagta hai BU chali gayi!

md410 thumbnail
I actually kudos to pammi and her friendship. what a gal. she is not in emotional turmoil, so can clearly see what is coming
tes_v1 thumbnail

Arpita,Thanks!

I turned on my PC at exactly seven but it was givng me a pain today coz smthing was wrong wid it! It finally came to its senses around 7.15!

tes_v1 thumbnail

Yup, Pammi was very ryt in predicting that nothing is in Veer's hands rather it's Kamini who controls everything!

It wud be interesting to watch the oncoming epis bcoz Jeeju's gonna be desperate now n once he realises that VeeSha's love is blossoming, he's gonna use it to his advantage and end up helping VeeSha but Kamini is the person who VeeSha will hv to be on the watchout for!

Kamini says that she cudn't do anything wen Jai left the house, but I wonder if she even tried...

md410 thumbnail
TIa
Noop that is why A had asked kamini in the court jai, left and you let him go?? did not even stop once??

My best guess is somehow jeeju will manaao daadi to let A be there and then whole humgama. like granny being mean to A. Veer feeling bad, those two more falling for each other< jeeju discovering their romance, instigating daadi more,bunty jaloofy, later daadi dhondo ladki for veer and all that.

Hey usually the new promo gets out thursday night ( means your friday am) have you seen any yet??