Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvfreak86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Can u pls write the update normally without any comments in between its really confusing to read
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arpita---morning... Somethg like that would happen. I was thinking that maybe veer or somebody in the family will say to dadi...to keep Ayesha so that nihal will also be able to bond with the other vardhan.

I wud also like to see nanidni having interaction with nihal and Ayesha. This is the clam before the strom ladies!!!!!

@Tia....lol!!!!!! Will comment on what u sent me over the weekend:D

Mel

Originally posted by: md410

I am thinking possibly she will back by Monday.<br>Today's precap about phone convo may be towards the end tom.<br>Friday will be kinda filler, and by Monday daadi will be back.<br><br>Now I'm just wondering what will they show tom??<br>May be first veer's request to A for staying there. If they extend a bit like wise V giving her ride to her home back to bring her stuff, showing her house so that she can be comfortable, paying attention to her about her food, daily activities etc.<br>Other track, nandini slowly getting along with Ayesha, baawala bunty sulking, jeeju comforting him, planing more etc<br>VeeSha discussing about maassi's job <br>so basically 2 episodes can cover,<br>what do you think??<br>The most imp will be Veer's reaction to his mom, how he handles that<br>

andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late comment Arpita!!
I just loved all ur comments abt Veesha & the adjectives(Heer-Ranjha,etc.... ) u used for them were just 🤣
I loved their hug!! veer is Jeeju's chela! jeeju says a word & Veer follows it to the end!!
hehe......I won't be surprised if Veer himself wanted Ayesha to stay albeit for a different reason altogether!!
Awesome update,hun!!🤗
Edited by andromeda_kia - 14 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I loved the episode last nite!!!! The best for me was Nihaal's convo with his parents....actually they both looked like angels to me. Plus I really like the guy who plays Jai. I have seen him another Star one show earlier and I think he acts well and has a pleasing personality. No idea about the girl who plays Divya though....but both looked really good and I hope we get to see more of these two in future too. My guess is they have appeared in the show very briefly. A little flashback would be good to see....Veer reminiscing his days and Ayesha her time with Jeeju and didi...........

Now about the much talked about hug....my opinion... it was perfect for the occasion...it was meant to be a comforting, reassuring each other kind of hug and it looked like that!! There was nothing fatherly or motherly about it people!!😉
Next...the most talked about yellow phone.....I noticed it for the first time yesterday after reading so much about it!! Only a dirty fellow will have a yellow phone like that. Koi mujhe bhi poem bhej do bhai
I hope Nandini sees Ayesha true personality and is able to give her opinion to DD. I had really like to see more screen time for Nandini's character.
And finally an earnest request to all those who have been asking for a regular update without comments.......please please please don't say that. Writing update for an episode requires lots of effort and on top of that adding comments, titles, emoticons is an added bonus and addtional effort. It's actually a talent to be able to make people laugh even in a sad episode (Court case). Not all of us have that talent so please let it continue ......if you read regularly, you will understand what the updater is conveying without any problem. I also had a bit of trouble understanding in the beginning but now that I understand updater's style, there is no problem. It's a request so hope no one is offended.😕
Please write updates the way u have done so far. It makes for interesting reading!
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I absolutely agree with Anshu's comments- the comments are what make reading the episode come to life and Arpita does a fabulous job! Pls don't ask for updates w/out comments- the reason why I joined this forum was because of reading those great updates and the names and comments! Keep em coming I say x
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi
Great update Arpita..
Btw Whats GITMO???
For people who dont like the comments that Arpita adds, i think if you read just the lines in black you will be fine.. that is the full update and you wont get confused with the comments... and that way the majority who like Arpita's comments and creativity can enjoy it too
I hope that helps
thanks