Catch u after the epi! Hv a nice tym!

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Bye Tia😃 come on the precap thread tonight if you are free
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how cute was that scence were they were trying to give the syrup to nihal....awwwww....mom and dad were so cute. I think that was my favorite scence. that would be a sticky situation if she stayed there...well lets see how this is gng to pan....will veer be more vocal to his mommy...cuz it aint gng to work if he doesnt step up his game. lol@ jiju...this is a lost cause, him and katwani trying to scheme against VerNiSha....pure comedy..😆😃

Originally posted by: ht312

Mel, sure that dracula dadi will shout the house down....but i don't see ayesha going back...because then again nihal will want to go her and the same cycle of events will start...I think ayesha will remain here, and the story will proceed from there...they are not even showing her working as of now...and the whole show revolves around the nisha bond...so how long can they keep them apart? and I think its also about veenisha now...so a change of setting will only slow down the story...and given the indications by jai-divya that maasi-chachu are angels..i think the focus will be on the trio now, with jiju scheming and dadi fuming😆

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Chalo guys,

Me goin!

Catch u after the epi! Hv a nice tym!

Bye tia good night
MELINDAM thumbnail
bye Tia....himani, arpita...i dnt mean to on the negative side of things...but how long do you think show will last. You saw what has happened to dmg and mjht...i know starone is trying to have more family oriented shows...I just hope it doesnt get corney and flimly...u get what i mean
reepicheep thumbnail
Mel, you are not being negative, that's exactly what I was wondering one day... i mean the lifeline of shows these days are getting shorter...so even am wondering how long they will stick to the concept and deliver...I actually don't mind it ending after a year as long as they stick to the concept, don't drag too much and deliver a good story....don't want it to be butchered like other shows...

I don't know much about other satr one shows, Mel...this is the first show that I am watching on star one...and its been so far so good...Hmm i heard some controversy about DMG, i think the lead characters left the show or something...
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ Himani
aisa na ho veer hug karne jaaye aur haath ayesha ke sir ke upper se hi nikal jaaye, height ke kaaran🤣 and he ending up folding his hands on his chest

nahi, nahi Arpita...mujhe dono par full faith hai...acche se practice karenge😆 veer toh ayesha ka haath pakadne mein aur bhaagne mein already champion ho chuka hai🤣 ab hugging champion bhi ban jayega🤣
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Himani
I just been to your pre cap thread. OMG I can not believe you called jiiju cugal khor too, we think so alike.😃
Mel
I do not know how long the show will last, as this is mt first show on Star one too.
Himani
see kya vaat lagai bandini ki now 10 yrs leap. I stopped watching it since month
MELINDAM thumbnail
i dnt know the details behind the mess of dmg...but it sucks royally.
yah i dont want them to screw this up either..not to mention ruin the actors that play the characters....hopefully Sid will be more into main stream movie..that would be nice to see. have you seen his first movie, "i am in love" or something like that. I just heard about it. Any reviews???
anyway ladies..gotta wake up early for spin class..chat later dearies.
Mel
reepicheep thumbnail
Hehe Arpita, we have got twin minds😆 yaar bandini ka toh kachumar nikaal diya...even i stopped seeing it since that thakela arjan came on the show😕

Arpita, did you read the rhyme that i mentioned for jiju😆 Roshni, PMed me the whole rhyme and i died laughing🤣 🤣